What have you been doing here?
为何你要留在我身边?
We both got something out of it. -What did I get?!
我们都曾付出感情 这些日子以来我得到什么?
What did I get?!
我得到了什么?
What did I get I couldn’t have gotten from anybody any night of the week?!
我什么都没得到
What did I get I couldn’t have gotten from anybody any night of the week?!
我什么都没得到
Do you think your company is a treat?
你认为你的小店是对我的优待吗?
Your moods, your pain, your problems. You think this was entertaining?
你的脾气、你的问题 你觉得这很好玩吗?
Then why do you want to stay with me?
你为什么要跟我在一起?
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
You stupid fucking .
你这个大笨蛋
Stop it, stop it. Don’t.
住手
No, you don’t get to be nice!
我不要你对我这么好
I ain’t gonna play a stupid game where we act like friends so you get to walk out feeling good about yourself.
如果做朋友你会开心点,随便
I ain’t gonna play a stupid game where we act like friends so you get to walk out feeling good about yourself.
如果做朋友你会开心点,随便
I’m not a modern woman.
我很传统的
If this is over
要分手 .
Iet’s just call it over.
就说分手
My wallet? What do you mean?
我的钱包?这是什么意思?
He can’t hear you.
他听不到你的
I’m Dr. Mandeville. I was on duty when they brought him in.
曼德维医师,他进院时我值班
I went over his record. He was brought in once before.
我看过你的纪录,他曾经入院
Catatonic stupor, condition rendered him nonverbal.
紧张性精神分♥裂♥症使他不能说话
Yeah. So he’s been beat up.
他受到了刺♥激♥
He’s got a concussion, right?
大脑受到震荡,是吗?
Right? He’s gonna snap out of it.
他随时会清醒过来
I’m afraid not.
恐怕不是
The beating’s bad, but it’s not the problem.
这次打击很大,但不是主要问题
He seems to be re-experiencing catatonia.
他似乎再次患上紧张性精神分♥裂♥症
So he could snap out of it in an hour
可能很快
or 13 months, 13 years.
也可能很久才醒来
There’s no way to be sure.
不能确切地知道
One could re-experience the full effect of a tragedy long after the event took place.
悲剧带来的创伤不断萦绕着他
One could re-experience the full effect of a tragedy long after the event took place.
悲剧带来的创伤不断萦绕着他
I was reading how he lost his wife.
我知道他妻子是怎样死的
Are you relatives?
你是他家人?
Well, it doesn’t matter. We’ll take care of him.
这关系不大 我们会照顾他
He’ll have to be sent back to the same institution.
我们会送他回疗养院
What if I was a relative?
是家人又怎样?
You’d have the option to care for him at home.
你可以领他回家照顾
My advice is, I wouldn’t recommend it. It wouldn’t be good for him.
我不太赞成,这样对他不好
He needs hospital care.
他需要医院照料
I thought you could sign the release forms, but the city can.
你可尝试申请,但不容易批准
I’m sorry.
我为此抱歉
Poor Lydia.
可怜的莉迪亚
She finally finds her prince and he falls into a coma.
她最终找到了对象 但他却昏迷了
Some women just have no luck, huh?
有些女人就是这么不幸
I’ll call you, okay?
我打电♥话♥给你,行吗?
The answer: two dwarfs and a melon.
答案是:两个小矮人和西瓜
Have a perfect weekend. And remember, on Monday
周末愉快
we have as our special guest, Ben Starr
记住下星期一我们会有嘉宾宾史达
star of the recently defunct hit TV show On The Radio.
过气节目主持人
From one of the botched to all of you bungled cats out there, I love ya
欢迎参与我的节目
and right back at ya.
一会儿就回来
Yeah, Lou. Look, I said I want an offer or they can forget it.
卢,我提出的要求他们没做到
Tell them I’m talking to the cable people about a talk show.
我跟电视台商谈一个清谈节目
What?
什么?
Beth’s father set it up.
是贝思爸爸成立的电视台
No, he owns it.
不是,他只是拥有它
I’m not bothering–
我不是要来打扰你
Come on, you gotta move it.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let’s go. Come on.
我们走
No, it’s Jack. It’s me!
杰克,是我!
Stop it, I know that guy!
走开,我认识他
Jack, do you remember me?
杰克,记得我吗?
Venice! You know me!
是威利斯!你认识我!
Can I talk to you, please?
杰克,可以跟你谈谈吗?
I need to talk–
我想谈谈—–
We spent time together.
杰克,我们曾经在一起的
Do you know this guy?
你认识这小子吗?
Why won’t you talk to me?
你为什么不跟我说话?
Leave me alone!
放开我!
It’s a weekly comedy about the homeless.
这喜剧是关于流浪者
But it’s not depressing.
但是并不沉闷
We want to find a funny, upbeat way
我们想以轻松手法去处理
of bringing the issue of homelessness to TV.
在电视上揭示无家可归者的问题
So we’ve got three wacky homeless characters.
三个疯狂流浪者角色
But they’re wise. They’re wacky and wise.
但他们很聪明,即聪明又疯狂
The hook is they love being homeless.
他们喜欢无家、
They love the freedom, the adventure.
自♥由♥还有冒险
It’s about the joy of living, not the shit we deal with: money, politics.
快乐生活不一定需要钱和权力
And the best part is, it’s called Home Free.
最精彩是片段叫“自♥由♥的家”
I’m getting a rush!
我赶时间要走了
Is this another disappearing act with this guy?
他又再无故消失吗?
It’s not a problem. It’s a bathroom break.
没什么,只是去方便一下
I’ll check.
我去看看
Shit!
妈的!
There.
这儿
What?
什么?
It’s a Grail.
这是个杯子这圣杯代表要追求的东西
The Holy Grail.
一个圣杯
The Holy .Some billionaire has got the Holy Grail in his library on Fifth Avenue?
有钱人把这个圣杯放在他图书馆的五楼
The Holy .Some billionaire has got the Holy Grail in his library on Fifth Avenue?
有钱人把这个圣杯放在他图书馆的五楼
I know. Who’d think you’d find anything divine there?
谁相信这里可找到圣物
They said
他们说 .
you’re The One.
你是唯一的人
Henry Sagan?
亨利萨根?
Pardon me. Not long ago, I left some new sheets for Parry.
请问前几天我给帕里带来了新被单
They were lime-coloured, much like this colour, with watermelons.
灰颜色 就像这个颜色 上面印有西瓜图案
Oh, yes. I’m sorry. They’re being cleaned.
哦 它被人拿去洗了
The doctor had a little accident with the hypo.
那个医生把药剂洒在上面了
Just make sure that he does get them when they are clean. Thank you.
我希望洗好之后送给他 谢谢
It’s Jack.
是杰克
How you doing? You’re looking good.
你看来不错,感觉好吗?
You do.
确实是
You gonna wake up for me?
你会为了我而醒来吗?
This isn’t over, is it?
这事还未结束,对吧?
You think you’ll make me do this, don’t you?
还以为我会为你做任何事?
Well, forget it. No fucking way!
忘了吧,没他妈的办法了
I don’t feel responsible for you or for anybody.
我不觉得我对你有什么责任
Everybody’s got bad things that happen to them. I’m not God!
我不是上帝
I don’t decide .
我不能决定
People survive.
哪个可以生存下去
Say something!
你开口说话吧!
Everything’s been going great.
所有事情进展不错
Great.
很好
I’m gonna have my own cable talk show.
我再次回去主持节目
With an incredible equity, I might add.
会有不错的报酬
I’ve got an incredible . Incredibly fucking gorgeous girlfriend.
我又有一个不错的女朋友
I’m living an incredible fucking life.
过着不错的生活
So don’t lay there in your comfortable coma
不要这样舒服地躺着
and think I’ll risk all that because I feel responsible for you.
你以为我冒这些险是因为我对你有责任吗?
I’m not responsible!
我没有责任
I don’t feel guilty. You’ve got it easy. I’m out there
我不需要,也不会为此内疚
every fucking day
你以为我每天
trying to figure out what the hell I’m doing.
都在为我说做的事忏悔
No matter what I have, it feels like I have nothing.
无论得到什么也觉得一无所有
I don’t feel sorry for you. It’s easy being nuts. Try being me.
我不会难过,逃避现实很容易
So I won’t do it.
我不会这样做
I don’t believe in this shit.
也不相信这一套
Don’t give me that stuff about me being The One.
不要说:我就是那个人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!