Excuse me. Please wait.
请等等
I’m not feeling very well. -Well, no wonder.
我有点不舒服
We just met, made love and broke up, all in the space of 30 seconds.
我们刚刚认识、恋爱、分手
I don’t remember the first kiss, which is the best part.
还有最精彩的接吻
It was very special to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
It was for me too, but I think it’s time you should shut up now.
我也是,但请你暂时别说话
Shut up.
别说话
Please?
求你
I’m not coming up to your apartment. That was never my intention.
我没有想过要到你家去
You don’t want to. -Oh, no, I want to.
原来你不想 不,我很想
I have a hard-on for you the size of Florida.
看到你我已经满心冲动
But I don’t want just one night.
但我不想和你只有一♥夜♥情♥
I have a confession I have to make to you.
我要向你自白
You’re married?
你结婚了?
You’re divorced?
离婚了?
You have a disease? -No, please stop.
有病?-不 请不要这样说
I’m in love with you.
我已经爱上你
And not just from tonight.
不仅仅是今夜
I’ve known you for a long time.
而是很久以前
I know that you come out from work and fight your way out that door.
你每天匆忙的上班下班
You get pushed back in, and then you come back out.
我看着你进进出出
I walk with you to lunch. It’s a good day
我会跟着你到你吃午餐的地方
if you stop and get that romance novel at that store.
天气好的时候你会看看浪漫小说
I know on Wednesdays, you go to that dim sum parlour.
星期三你会吃点心和棒棒糖
And I know that you get a jawbreaker before you go back into work.
我还知道你工作前要哼一下
And I know you hate your job and you don’t have many friends.
你不喜欢你的工作,没有朋友
Sometimes you feel uncoordinated
有些时候你会很沮丧、自卑
and you don’t feel as wonderful as everybody else.
你感到自己没别出色
Feeling as alone and separate as you feel you are .
又会感到孤独和孤立
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I think you’re the greatest thing since spice racks.
你是世上至善至美的人
I’d be knocked out if I could just have that first kiss.
如果你肯吻我,
And I won’t be distant.
我便乐透了
I’ll come back in the morning. I’ll call you, if you’ll let me.
我不会离开,我明天再来找你
But I still don’t drink coffee.
但我真的不想喝咖啡
You’re real
你是真心的
aren’t you?
是吗?
Bye.

It’s the wrong door.
我又开错门了
You can call me.
你可以打电♥话♥给我
She didn’t give me the number.
她忘了给我电♥话♥号♥码
Please, let me have this.
不 不要
Let me have it!
求求你,让我跟她一起
Where are you?!
你在哪里?
Where are you?!
你在哪里?
We’re tired of looking at you people!
真讨厌看见你这种人
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, well, I’m feeling good.
我感觉很好
I don’t know how else to put it, Lou.
我不知怎样安排,卢
Yeah, well, I had those personal problems to work out.
早阵子我有些私事要处理
And I have, and now I want to get back to work.
现在我想回来工作,可以吗?
Do you think that’s possible?
你认为有可能吗?
Yeah, I understand.
是,我明白
I am, yeah.
我是
I won’t.
我不会
I will.
我会
Great. When?
好,什么时候?
Tuesday’s fine.
星期二可以
Tuesday’s great, Lou. I’ll see you then.
卢,星期二见
Thanks a lot. Okay, bye.
非常感谢,拜
Who’s Lou? -Lou is my agent.
卢是谁?-我经理人,
You’re kidding. -I called my agent.
开什么玩笑-我刚打电♥话♥找他
What did he say?
他怎么说?
He says that if I want to get back to work, no problem.
他说,我可以回去上班
That I just come in
我们只谈了一会
we talk and that’s it.
没仔细的谈
Oh, baby!
喔,亲爱的
That’s terrific!
太好了
I gotta organize these tapes. You seen my jacket?
我要去整理一下录音带 我的夹克呢?
It’s in the bathroom.
在浴室里面
The bathroom . I got coffee here if you want.
我去煮咖啡,你要一杯吗?
You made coffee?
你煮咖啡?
You are going back to work and you made coffee?
你去工作、煮咖啡?
I’m loving this.
我喜欢这样
Oh, you know what would be neat?
知道我为什么感到高兴?
Now that there’s gonna be another income coming in
有收入就可以搬到较大的房♥子
I’d love to look for a bigger place.
我乐意先去找个大点的地方
I mean, I don’t want to rush anything
虽然我不是那种急性子
but I’d like to start looking anyway.
但总之我很想先看看
Maybe a two-bedroom
要有两个卧室的
or maybe even the top floor of a house?
或是有顶楼的房♥子
Say, in Brooklyn Heights?
据说布鲁克林的大厦不错?
Say, in Brooklyn Heights?
据说布鲁克林的大厦不错?
What?
怎么了?
You don’t want to commute. That’s all right. We could–
你不想乘公交上班 没关系,我们可以—-
Come here.
过来
You are an incredible woman.
你是个了不起的女人
I’m an incredible woman? What’s this, a death sentence?
我是个了不起的女人?什么意思,讽刺我
No, no, I want to talk about this.
不,我想和你谈谈这事
So much has happened
我们之间发生了这么多事
that I think it would be a good thing for both of us
我想这对我们俩都是好事
if we
或许我们应该
slowed down a little.
将感情的事暂缓下来
Slowed down? Have we been going fast here?
我们发展太快了吗?
Now, look, this has been a real, real difficult time for me this past year or so.
过去一年对我来说实在是太难熬
Now, look, this has been a real, real difficult time for me this past year or so.
过去一年对我来说实在是太难熬
I feel like I’m above water for the first time.
是我一生中最难过的日子
I feel like I know a lot more now, and I don’t want to make any more mistakes.
我现在懂了不少 我不想再犯错
I think I need time
我要时间
to make the right choices .
好好考虑一下
Wait, wait. I’m lost here.
等一下 我不太明白
I think that maybe I should be alone for a while.
我想我该一个人安静一下
I think that maybe I should be alone for a while.
我想我该一个人安静一下
Now that I know more, you know, I feel
既然我现在明白了
that I should focus on my career now that everything’s taken care of.
我就该集中精力重振我的事业
All right, first of all, let me just say one thing, okay?
行了,首先,让我说一句,好吗?
You don’t know shit.
其实你什么都不懂
Secondly
其次
as far as we go, what have we been doing here except time?
和你一起这么久,我得到了什么?
Have I ever pressured you once, ever?
我给过你压力吗?
So what time do you need, baby?
你需要什么时间,亲爱的?
I love you, you love me.
我爱你,你爱我
You want to get your career going?
你想重振你的事业?
I think that’s the greatest thing in the world.
我想这是件很好的事
I want to be there when it happens.
但我只是想留在你身边
So what do you need time to figure out, huh?
为何你还要什么时间?
All right, let me just ask you one thing.
好,我问你
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You can’t even give me that, can you?
你甚至连这个都不肯回答?
Jesus, Jack! What were you planning on doing here?
杰克!你想在这干什么?
Pack up and drop me a note when you met somebody new?
你是想偷偷去找个新女伴吗?
I have no idea what I was planning to do.
我不知道怎样做
I just said I need time.
我只是说需要一些时间
Bullshit! If you’re gonna hurt me, hurt me now.
废话,如果你想伤害我,现在就来吧
Not some drawn-out hurt that takes months of my life
但请你不要慢慢折磨我
because you don’t have the balls!
你没这个权力
Okay. I’ll pack my stuff tonight.
好,我今晚收拾行李离开
What have you been doing here?
为何你要留在我身边?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!