可是,可是我听见了
But…but I heard it.
把它装上去,抬起来
Load this on. Sharp now!
一起来,把它抬起来
Come along. Get it sharp.
稳住,现在稳住
Steady. Steady now.
站开,大家站开
Stand aside. Stand aside there.
小心
Careful.
这就对了
That’s right.
这边来,你右边一点
Over here. A little to your right.
– 把它放下 小心 – 你还好吧,小姐?
– Set it down. Careful. – You all right, Miss?
我觉得你双颊现在红润多了
I think there’s more colour on your cheeks now.
– 对,我现在感觉好多了,谢谢你 – 好的
– Yes, I feel much better now, thank you. – Okay.
– 再见 – 拜拜,小姐
– Goodbye. – Bye-bye, miss.
你倒好,我可得跟它待在里面
All right for you. I’ll be in here with it.
幸好是你不是我,老兄
Rather you than me, mate!
哦,这股恶臭
Oh, the stench!
– 你能做到吗? – 我想可以
– Can you do it? – I think so.
回到那边可是很长的路
It’s a long way back there.
五节车厢,每节30英尺,加起来就是150英尺
Five carriages, 30 feet each, that’s 150 feet altogether.
我会有办法的
I’ll manage.
你不会害死自己的,是吧?
You’re not going to get killed, are you?
哦,我宁愿不会
Oh, I’d rather not.
爱德华
Edward!
爱德华·皮尔斯,我亲爱的伙计
Edward Pierce, my dear fellow!
该死,亨利·福勒
Damn. Henry Fowler!
他可不能乘坐我们的包厢
He cannot travel in our compartment.
亨利,多么令人惊喜的意外啊
Henry, what an extrordinary surprise!
– 没想到在这里遇见你,你坐这趟车吗? – 是的
– Fancy meeting you here! Are you on this train? – Yes.
哦,实际上我也是
Well, as a matter of fact, so am I.
哦,请原谅,布里吉特·劳森小姐,亨利·福勒先生
Oh, forgive me. Miss Bridget Lawson, Mr. Henry Fowler.
劳森小姐陪同她过世的哥哥,可是…
Miss Lawson is accompanying her deceased brother but…
由于新的规定,她没有获准乘坐警卫车厢
due to the new regulations she’s not permitted travelling in the guard’s van.
因此她在寻找一个包厢
Therefore she is seeking a compartment.
哦,我的就可以
Well, mine is available.
亨利,你真好心
Henry, you’re so kind.
你不会跟我一起,是吧?
You won’t join us, will you?
实际上,我…另有安排
As a matter of fact, I’ve…made other arrangements.
哦,我明白
Oh, I see!
– 你十分确定吗? – 哦,是的
– You’re quite sure? – Oh, yes.
你继续,亨利
You carry on, Henry.
劳森小姐
Miss Lawson!
– 有能干的人照顾你 – 哦,你可太好了
– You’re in capable hands. – Oh, you’re too kind.
别客气
Not at all.
打开 打开
Open up! Open up!
打开,该死的
Open up, damn you!
你是活着的?
Are you alive, then?
我当然活着,你这该死的傻子
Of course I am, you damnable flat.
– 老天,他活着 – 把它打开
– Good God, he’s alive! – Open it!
赶紧的,我必须要快
Hurry up. I must be quick!
举起来
Lift up!
哦,上帝他老母
Oh, mother of God!
哎呀,这气味
Oh, the smell!
我必须做的事情
The things I must do!
你是不是有…很多绅士朋友?
Do you have, er…many gentlemen friends?
哦,确实如此
Oh, why sure enough.
绅士们一向对我很是友好
Gents are ever so friendly to me, they are.
– 我妈妈说过我是伤心杀手 – 我肯定你是的
– Me mum said I was a heartbreaker. – I’m certain you are.
我妈妈自己就是一个伤心杀手
Me mum was a heartbreaker herself.
有很多仰慕者,的确
Had many a caller, she did.
很多仰慕者
Many a caller.
而且总是给些小零花
And always with some little token.
我妈妈说一个男人爱你的话,他会表现很好
Me mum says a man loves you, he shows you proper.
– 给些小零花 – 正是这样
– With some little token. – Quite so.
如果你允许,我本人会很高兴给你一点零花的
If you will permit me, I should be delighted to give you a “token” myself.
– 哎呀,你这先生真冒失 – 我最认真了,跟你保证
– Cor, you’re a bold gent! – I’m most serious, I assure you.
– 怎么,就在这火车上? – 有何不可?
– What, here on the train? – Why not?
你没听说过“每小时50英里”俱乐部吗?
Have you not heard of the 50-mile-an-hour club?
我听说它对血液循环有好处
I’m told it’s beneficial to the circulation.
– 可是车厢从外面锁着呢 – 有人处理
– But the van’s locked from outside. – It’s taken care of.
– 怎么弄? – 你很快会看到
– How? – You’ll see soon enough.
我的朋友要从火车顶上过来
My friend is coming over the top of the train
在雷德希尔和阿什福德之间
between Redhill and Ashford.
在雷德希尔和阿什福德之间?那是跑得最快的一段
Between Redhill and Ashford? That’s the fastest part of the run!
我估计也是
I suppose it is.
那些路桥怎么办?
What about all them bridges?
你的朋友,伙计,他是疯了
Your friend, mate, he’s mad.
– 怎么回事? – 拿好全部绳子
– What’s going on? – Take all the rope.
– 他现在就在上面吗? – 是的
– Is he up there now? – He is.
他活着算他走运
He’s lucky to be alive.
等等…好了
Hold on…all right.
慢慢放过去
Now let it go easy.
继续
Go on.
我摆脱不了这种感觉…
I can’t get over the feeling…
你样子非常眼熟
You look very familiar.
你确定我们从没见过面?
Are you sure we’ve never met?
哦,没有,先生
Oh, no, sir.
你妈妈是做什么的?
What does your mum do?
我妈妈?呃…
Me mum? Er…
她是一个女裁缝
She’s a seamstress.
一个可敬的行业
An honourable trade.
我妈妈给艾弗沙姆夫人本人做过衣服,我告诉你
Me mum’s made dresses for Lady Eversham herself, I’ll have you know.
我跟艾弗沙姆夫人相识
I’m acquainted with Lady Eversham.
– 都做完了? – 完了
– All done? – Done.
好
Good.
我们剩下不到一分钟
We’ve got less than a minute.
我的个天,你样子真狼狈
Bloody hell, you look a sight!
我模样狼狈?
I look a sight?
不,但你全身煤灰
No, but you’re all covered in soot.
是烟
It’s the smoke.
我没带换的衣服
I haven’t brought a change of clothing.
哦,那对你可太好了,是不是?
Well, that’s brilliant of you, isn’t it?
你打算穿什么走出福克斯顿站?
What are you going to wear coming off Folkestone station?
哦,不
Oh, no!
哦,不
Oh, no!
见你的鬼
Bloody hell!
你把我涂绿,你让我跟一只恶臭腐烂的死猫躺在棺材里
You paint me green, you make me lie in a coffin with a stinky rotted dead cat…
现在你把我扒个精光
and now you strip me bollock-naked.
不
No!
– 闭嘴 – 见你的鬼
– Shut up. – Bloody hell!
我们走
Let’s go!
他会走河边路跟我们在福克斯顿会合
He’ll take the river road and meet us in Folkestone.
抓好绳子
Take hold of the rope.
我们很快要过阿什福德,拉
We’ll be through Ashford soon. Pull it.
我们很快要过阿什福德了
We’ll pass Ashford soon.
最好把我锁起来
Best lock me up.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
该死的不可能
Not bloody likely.
我妈妈,她告诉我最好的绅士是最要提防的
Me mum, she told me the best gents were the ones to watch.
他们诡计多端
Full of tricks, they are.
我认识一个爱慕者
I knew of one caller
想要我去他的一个房♥间
wanted me to come to a room he had
全是鞭子之类的东西
full of whips and such.
鞭子?
Whips?
嗯,你能想象吗?
Mm! Can you imagine!
哦,我妈妈,她告诉我…
Well, me mum, she told me…
我的亲亲,我的亲亲,我亲爱的
My dear, my dear, my dearest!
– 你是什么男人啊 – 我的亲亲,我亲爱的姑娘
– What a man you are! – My dear! My darling girl!
你把我当什么了?
What do you take me for?
(福克斯顿站)
不可思议的女人
Impossible woman!
哈
Ha!
抢什么劫,打什么主意