You’re sweating.
要是你告我的密,我会让你
If you’ve turned nose on me, I’ll see you in lavender.
我不会,先生,我发誓!
Not me, sir. I swear!
三个警♥察♥
Three crushers.
爱德华!爱德华·皮尔斯!
Edward! Edward Pierce!
爱德华,我们想知道你有什么变故
Edward, we were wondering what had become of you.
我结婚了
I got married.
有急事
Must dash.
你看他是不是惹上什么麻烦了?
Do you think he’s in trouble?
不会让我惊讶
Wouldn’t surprise me.
很粗糙的一个人
Very rough man.
一点不是好东西
Not a good sort at all.
那么,那个蛇行人死了
So, the snakesman is dead.
恐怕是的,长官
I’m afraid so, sir.
而西姆斯这个人消失了,没留下一点踪迹?
And this fellow Simms has vanished without leaving a trace?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
而且我们不知道他真实身份,意图干什么
And we don’t know who he really is or what he intends?
– 我们完全没有线索 – 不,不完全是,长官
– We are entirely without clues. – No, not entirely, sir.
我们的确知道西姆斯这个人安排克林威利…
We do know that the man Simms had arranged for Clean Willy
几个月前从新门监狱逃狱出来
to break from Newgate some months ago.
所以那是个长♥期♥的计划
So it’s a long-standing plan.
一个我们不知道的计划
A plan we don’t know.
的确,长官
Quite, sir.
但我们的确知道西姆斯是个保险箱窃贼
But we do know Simms is a safecracker.
他一定是在找保险箱什么的
He must be after safes for some sort.
而威利闯入了东南铁路线的调度员办公室
And Willy broke into the dispatcher’s office of the South Eastern Railway Line.

Hmm.
于是我就想到…
And it occurred to me
这个人西姆斯可不可能计划偷走克里米亚黄金?
could this man Simms be planning to steal the Crimean gold?
从运行中的火车上偷窃?
Steal from a moving railway train?
谁能想象这种事情?糟糕透顶!
Who could imagine such a thing? Dreadful!
重要的是,下一次黄金运输是明天早上
The important fact is next gold shipment is tomorrow morning.
我已经警告铁路沿线采取额外防范措施
I’ve alerted the railway line to take extra precautions.
– 这是什么? – 防范措施,先生
– What’s this? – Precautions, sir.
我本人今晚会搭乘火车去福克斯顿
I, myself, will ride the train to Folkestone tonight.
我明天会在那边,以防黄金到达时有任何愚蠢之举
I shall be there tomorrow in case there’s any tomfoolery when the gold arrives.
– 你非常有魄力 – 谢谢,长官
– Very enterprising of you. – Thank you, sir.
我们全程做了新的安全措施
We’ve made new security arrangements throughout.
新的锁
New lock.
新警卫
New guard
以防他们真的胆大包天 想要染指克里米亚黄金
just in case they do have the audacity to try for the Crimean gold.
远见卓识,夏普先生
Excellent foresight, Mr. Sharp.
我真的必须赞许你在这件事情上的关注
I really must commend you on your attention in this matter.
我们当然不想丢失那些黄金
We certainly wouldn’t want to lose that gold.
全都变了
It’s all changed.
每一样,每样东西都变了
Everything. Everything’s changed.
他们有新规定,不许任何人搭乘行李车厢,除了伯吉斯本人是警卫
They got new rules, since no one’s allowed to ride in the luggage van save Burgess himself as guard.
而伯吉斯也受嫌疑,因为他们在月台上派了一个新警♥察♥
And Burgess is a suspect ’cause they’ve got a new jack on the platform…
要打开所有大到能藏一个人的包裹
opens all parcels large enough for a man to hide in.
要是这对你还不够糟糕的话
And if that ain’t bad enough for you…
他们还去定做了一把锁在行李车厢门上
they’ve gone and fitted a lock on the luggage van door.
他们要在车站锁上它,一直到了该死的福克斯顿才打开
They’re locking it at the station and not opening it until it gets to that bleeding Folkestone.
一种预防措施
A precautionary measure.
全都是为了那些黄金
All on account of the gold.
该死的外锁,它不可能从里面打开
Bloody outside lock! It can’t be worked from within.
我是说就算我有能力进入到车厢里
I mean even if I was to be able to get inside the van…
我也会被锁在里面 直到到达福克斯顿车站
I’d be locked inside there until it gets into Folkestone station.
你认为这一切后面是谁在操作?
And who do you think’s behind all this, huh?
只会是警♥察♥自己,就是他们
Only the crushers theirselves, that’s who.
今晚有两个便衣警♥察♥在月台上
Two plainclothes jacks were on the platform tonight…
说着一位西姆斯先生如何计划明天抢劫克里米亚黄金
saying as how a Mr. Simms was planning to rob the Crimean gold tomorrow.
我但愿你能听见他们谈话
I wish you could hear them talk.
他们对你的智力评价不很高,但他们确实赞赏你的勇气
They don’t have a very high opinion of your intelligence. But they do credit your nerve.
他们在沿线每个车站布置了警♥察♥,还有福克斯顿
And they’ve put crushers on every station on the line and at Folkestone.
所以,我们就这情况
So. Here we are.
伯吉斯没有用了
Burgess is no use.
我不能进入那车厢,因为那个警♥察♥会打开所有箱包
I can’t get into the van on account of that jack opening everything.
即便我可以进入那个车厢,我也不能把黄金弄出去
And even if I could get into the van, I couldn’t get the gold out
因为他们从外面锁住了门
on account of they locked door from the outside.
所以有四把钥匙有什么用,我问你?
So what’s it to have four keys, I ask you?
四把四十把…有什么区别?该死的一丁点区别也没有!
Four keys or 40 keys…what difference they’re making? it don’t
make no bloody difference at all!
这是浪费,该死整个事情!而且无可救药!
It’s a waste, the whole damn thing! And nothing to be done about it.
全都是因为他们发现了你,爱德华·该死的·西姆斯·皮尔斯先生!
All on account of they found you out, Mr. Edward bloody Simms Pierce!
那是你没有料到的事情,对不对?
That was something you didn’t think of, was it?
这你还有什么话说?
What have you got to say about that?
给我找只死猫
Find me a dead cat.
好了,小姐,好了
Now then, missy, now then.
哦,求求你,先生,能不能帮帮我?
Oh, please, sir, can you help me?
那个男人是个无情的禽兽,他就是
The man is a heartless beast, he is.
– 什么男人? – 火车上那个警卫,先生
– What man? – That guard upon the line, sir.
他不让我把我亲爱的哥哥安放在火车上
He will not let me set my dear brother on the train.
他说必须把它…
He says it must be…
打开
opened!
啊…那个残忍♥的无赖
Why… the cruel rogue.
我们会让人把你哥哥抬上火车的
We’ll have your brother on the train.
那个…
There’s, um…
没必要打开它
no need to open it.
我…我看见你这里有个贝特森铃铛
I, um… I see you have a Bateson’s belfry here.
哦,是的,先生
Oh, yes, sir.
我哥哥,他特别害怕被活埋,所以这是安全措施
Me brother, he was terrible afraid of being buried alive, so here’s the safety.
非常周到,我确信
Very thoughtful, I’m sure.
你擦干眼泪,一切都会好的
Just you dry your eyes. All will be well.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
我去…办完这件事
I’ll just… get this business finished.
– 你怎么能这么残忍♥… – 我只是告诉她新规定
– How could you be so cruel? – I only told her the new rules.
– 所有容器都要打开 – 对,我知道
– All containers to be opened. – Yes, I know.
你闻到了吗?
Do you smell it?
我认为这种情况下我们可以破个例
I think in this case we can make an exception.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
– 侄儿 – 叔叔
– Nephew! – Uncle.
侄儿
Nephew,…
今早做好你们的职责
mind your duties this morning.
打开每一个箱包,绝无例外,绝无例外!
Open every parcel and make no exception. No exception.
是,叔叔
Yes, Uncle.
– 这是什么邪门的臭味? – 是…
– What’s that ungodly stink? – The, er…
– 计划乘坐今早的火车,是吗? – 是的,叔叔
– Scheduled for the morning train, is it? – Yes, Uncle.
– 你务必打开它 – 可是,叔叔…
– See that you open it. – But, er… Uncle…
没有胃口去做,是吧?
No stomach for it, eh?
老天,你真是脆弱
Dear God, you’re a delicate one.
好吧,那么我自己来
All right, then I’ll do it myself.
要是一定得打开
For opened it must be.
我亲爱的哥哥!哦,理查德,理查德,他活过来了
My dear brother! Oh, Richard. Richard, he lives!
他活过来了!哦,他活着!
He lives! Oh, he’s alive!
哦,赶紧,他活着,哦,老天爷,他活着
Oh, make haste. He’s alive! Oh, praise God, he’s alive!
哦,他活着
Oh, he’s alive!
赶快,赶快!要不然就晚了
Hurry! Hurry! Lest we are too late.
我就知道不是霍乱
I knew it was not cholera!
霍乱?
Cholera?
那个庸医才这么说,我早知道,赶紧赶紧!
He was a quack to say it. I knew it! Hurry. Hurry.
我等了五天想听见铃铛响
It’s been five days I’ve waited to hear that bell.
你说是霍乱?五天了?
You say cholera? Five days?
理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard! Richard!

Ohh!
哦,不
Oh, no!
怎么可能呢?我听见了铃♥声♥
How can it be? I heard the bell.
你没听见吗?
Did you not?
我明明白白听见了
I heard it plain.
铃铛响了
The bell rang.
不,小姐,是一阵风或是地面震动
No, missy. A gust of wind or a tremor on the ground.
对不起
I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!