It’s a coopered ken.
你说你是这个国家最好的最他妈快的撬锁人
You say you’re the fastest bloody best screwsman in the country.
好了,这就是挑战
Well, here’s a challenge.
挑战?75秒两把钥匙?
Challenge? 75 seconds for two keys?
这是不可能的
It’s nigh impossible.
如果有个蛇行人从房♥顶上下去 然后从里面打开铁桶呢?
What if a snakesman comes over the roof and cracks the drum from the inside?
什么样的蛇行人能去打开那铁桶?
What snakesman’s to break that drum?
好手都不在外面
Nobody good enough is out.
最好的是克林·威利,可他在里面
The best is Clean Willy and he’s in.
– 他在哪里? – 新门监狱
– Where’s he in? – Newgate Prison.
那是逃不出来的
And there’s no escaping that.
只有威利能爬那里
Only Willy can climb that.
可惜他在新门
Shame he’s in Newgate.
不要,老爹,不要砍我,我走我走
No, guv, don’t cut me. I’m goin’.
你好,亲,进来乐一乐吧
Hello, dearie. Comin’ in for a good time?
你不会失望的
You won’t be sorry.
有什么事,老爹?
What’s it to be, guv?
给你搔搔痒吗?
Bit of a tickle for you?
你跟蛇行人克林·威利姘居,对吗?
You dab it up with Clean Willy the snakesman, right?
以前是,他现在在新门
I did. He’s in Newgate now.
你去探监吗?
You visit?
我时不时去
I do now and again.
我充作他妹妹去的,懂吗?
I visits as his sister, see?
要是能给他带个口信 你能再得一个钱
There’s another of those if you can downy him a message.
是什么?
What’s it to be?
告诉威利他应该在下次吊人时逃狱
Tell Willy he should break at the next topping.
老天,新门监狱没得逃
God, there’s no breaks from Newgate!
告诉他下次吊人时逃狱,不如他就不是克林·威利了
Tell him he breaks at the next topping or he’s not Clean Willy.
告诉他 到他第一次遇见约翰·西姆斯的房♥子去
Tell him to go to the house where he first met John Simms.
约翰·西姆斯
John Simms.
你是约翰·西姆斯?
Are you John Simms?
哦,天,我想我要死了
Oh, my! I think I’m going to die.
哦,天,我想我要死了
Oh, my! I think I’m going to die.
哦,天,我想我要死了
Oh, my! I think I’m going to die.
是个绞刑的好日子
Fine day for a hanging.
你真的认为他会办到?
Do you really think he’ll make it?
– 绷带都带来了吗? – 都在这里
– Did you bring the trimmings? – It’s all here.
– 药呢? – 你说的都带了
– Medicine? – Everything you said.
– 你要吃些冷鸡肉吗? – 不要
– Do you want some cold chicken? – No.
威利是这一行最好的蛇行人
Willy’s the best snakesman in the business…
但他不可能从那里出来
but he can’t get out of there.
亲爱的弟兄,不论这个世界是否憎恨你
Dearly beloved, wonder not if the world hate you.
我们知道我们已经由死到生,因为我们爱弟兄
We know that we have passed from death to life because we love the brethren.
蒙爱的他不会常存于死亡中
He that loveth not abideth in death.
谁恨他的兄弟,谁就是杀人犯
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer.
而你们知道没有一个杀人犯的生命可获得来世
And you know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in himself.
我们于此得知上帝的仁慈
In this we have known the charity of God.
在上帝的屋子里…
And in God’s house…
美德与慈悲一生必定追随于我
Goodness and mercy all my life shall surely follow me…
并在上帝的屋子里直到永远
and in God’s house forevermore…
哦,天,我想我要死了
Oh, my! I think I’m going to die.
他们说威利可以爬玻璃的墙
They say Willy can climb a wall of glass.
如果有人能做到,克林·威利就能
If anyone can do it, Clean Willy can.
哦,天,我想我要死了
Oh, my! I think I’m going to die.
哦,天,我想我要死了
Oh, my! I think I’m going to die.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
老天爷,他情况很糟糕
Good heavens! He’s in a right bad state.
这里,到这边来
Here, come over here.
坐下
Sit down.
柜子打开
Cabinet open…
– 柜子关闭 – 柜子关闭
– Cabinet shut. – Cabinet shut.

Door.
楼梯
Steps.
完成
Done!
时间?
Time?
81.
嗯…比上次提高了
Well… better than last time.
少了两秒钟
Two seconds better.
可你还是没有突破75秒
But you still haven’t broken the 75 seconds.
哦,反正是提高了
Well, it is better.
但还不够好
But not good enough.
我们等一下再试试
We’ll try again later.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
可是你太累了
But you’re so tired.
我没有累
I’m not tired.

Go!
阶梯
Steps.

Door.
– 柜子打开 – 该死的最快撬锁人
– Cabinet open. – Fastest bloody screwsman!
闭嘴,时间?
Shut up. Time?
31.
柜子关闭
Cabinet shut.

Door.
阶梯
Steps.
时间?
Time?
74.
74?
74?
74.
我向来知道我能做到
I always knew I could do it.

Psst!

Psst!
糟糕
Shit!
杰德?杰德?
Jed? Jed?
– 在 – 好了么?
– Yes. – All right?
哦,我可以了
Oh, I’m well enough.
你下注拳赛了吗?
You bet the fight?
哦,特级丹和震撼比尔,那场拳赛跟我不合,对吧?
Hmph! Fancy Dan and Stunning Bill. Wasn’t my fight, was it?
下了一个金镑在比尔身上
Put a sovereign on Bill.
哦,他赢了,我有个金镑可以炫耀
Well, he won! I’ve a quid to show for it.
我再走一圈,回头见
I’ll take another walk round. See you later.
75秒,记得吗?
75 seconds, remember?
开始
Now!
13…
13…
14…
14…
15…
15…
16…
16…
17…
17…
18…
18…
19…
19…
– 那些该死的钥匙在哪里? – 20
– Where are the bloody keys? – 20.
21…
21…
– 22… – 没有丘柏钥匙
– 22… – No Chubb keys.
23…
23…
24…
24…
– 25… – 该死
– 25… – Damn it!
26…
26…
27…
27…
28…
28…
29…
29…
30…
30.
31…
31…
32…
32…
33…
33…
34…
34…
35…
35…
36…
36…
37…
37…
38…
38…
39…
39…
40…
40.
41…
41…
42…
42…
43…
43…
44…
44…
45…
45…
46…
47…
47…
48…
48…
49…
49…
50…
50.
51…
51…
52…
53…
53…
54…
54…
55…
56…
56…
57…
57…
58…
58…
59.…..
60…
60!
61…
61…
62…
62…
63…
63…
6♥4♥…
6♥4♥…
65…
65…
66…
66…
67…
67…
68…
68…
69…
69…
70…
70.
71…
71…
72…
73…
73…
74…
74…
75…
75!
我记得我们第一次见面时
I remember when we first met.
我作出了在《世界之道》中最糟糕的表演
I gave the most awful performance in Way of The World.
我来到我的化妆室,那里有你送给我的漂亮鲜花
I went to my dressing room and there were those beautiful flowers you’d sent me.
然后你走了进来
And then you walked in.
– 鲜花? – 嗯
– Flowers? – Mm.
几十朵,棒极了
Dozens of them. They were wonderful.
我没送过什么花,一定是别人
I didn’t send any flowers. Must have been someone else.
我走了进去 你谢了我
I walked in and you thanked me.
你在戏弄我
You’re teasing me.
好好的钱真是浪费了,鲜花
Bloody waste of good money, flowers.
– 你没有送? – 没有
– You didn’t? – No.
真的?
Really?
真的?
Really?
我用了个好价钱弄来的,我抢了一个墓地
I had them at a good price. I robbed a grave.
你永远都只想着钱
All you ever think about is money.
任何人永远想着都只是钱
All anyone ever thinks about is money.
别转身
Don’t turn.
– 西姆斯先生,是吗? – 正是
– Mr. Simms, is it? – That’s right.
你一个人来的?
You came alone?
是的,西姆斯先生,按照你的指示
Yes, Mr. Simms, as you instructed.
火车上的一切都跟平常一样吗?
Everything the same on the railway line?
都一样,先生,是的
All the same, sir, yes.
那么就是明天了
Then it’ll be tomorrow.
什么是明天?
What’ll be tomorrow?
你不用操心,这是给你的100金镑
Never you mind. Here’s 100 quid for you.
你往别的地方看,闭上嘴巴
Look the other way and shut your mouth.
好吗?
Right?
好的,先生
Right, sir.
好了,你可以走了,别向后看
Now, off you go and don’t look back.
去里面接一碗水
Get a bowl of water in there.
把它放在角落,那边,在那边
Put it in the corner, right over there. Right over there.
尽可能离我远点,对了
As far away from me as you can. That’s it.
– 他很重啊,不是吗? – 也很饥饿
– He’s pretty heavy, ain’t he? – Pretty hungry too.
抱歉,先生,任何人不允许在邮车里
Sorry, sir. No one’s allowed to ride in the van.
我必须陪着这畜生,那可是很值钱的动物
I’ve got to accompany the animal. That’s a very valuable animale.
要是我不陪他,他会不高兴的
He gets upset if I’m not with him.
好吧,很好
Yeah, very well.
倒是不在意旅行
Doesn’t care for travel.
– 你是在说你? – 对
– You mean it’s to be you? – Aye.
你在哪里制♥作♥的印模?
Where’d you make them impressions?
他们将四把分别放在不同的地方
They keep all them keys separate.
– 是吗? – 对,是的
– Do they? – Aye, they do.
你怎么弄到的?
How’d you pull ’em?
凭超凡的技能
With incredible skill.
下次黄金运输在一周后
The next gold shipment is in a week.
这次我们就动手
This time we take it.
伊格尔会用这些铅条去换金块
Agar will replace the gold with these lead bars…
然后在罗姆尼把这些袋子从火车上扔下去
and throw the bags from the train at Romney,…
巴洛会在那里收起袋子,然后驾马车到福克斯顿
where Barlow will collect them and then drive to Folkestone.
我们会在哪里?
And where will we be?
在头等车厢享受旅行
In a first-class compartment enjoying the journey.
以后怎么样?
What happens afterward?
我们按约定分配黄金
We divide the gold as agreed.
那之后
After that.
那之后?
After that?
对,那之后
Yes, after that!
你跟我回去巴黎
You and I will go to Paris.
你全都算好了
You have it all worked out.
我们只要乘车旅行,他们来干所有的活
We just ride on the train and they do all the work.
哦,他们得挣得他们那一份,对吧?
They have to earn their share, don’t they?
全都非常顺利
It’s all very smooth.
除非有什么事情出错
Unless something goes wrong.
会有什么错?
What could go wrong?
我亲爱的西姆斯先生
My dear Mr. Simms.
作为你卑微的仆人…
As your humble servant,…
我将不胜感荷、铭感无已
I would be greatly obliged and indebted…
如能蒙您拨冗 与我在希德纳姆水晶宫见面
if you could contrive to meet with me at the Palace, Sydenham…
请以…
for the purpose…
请以…
For the purpose…
请以商讨诸等事项,涉及…
For the purpose of discussing some matters of…
共同利益
mutual interest.
诚挚敬上…
Most respectfully,…
威廉·威廉姆斯,先生
William Williams, Esquire.
这样应该可以了
That should do it.
好了,威利
Well now, Willy…
这个叫西姆斯的要干什么?
What’s this fellow Simms up to, eh?
拜托,先生,我不能告诉你
Please, sir, I can’t tell you.
你应该在我们抓到你偷这个女士包之前想到这一点
Should have thought of that before we caught you with your finger on this lady’s purse.
我不想回监狱里去,先生
I don’t want to go back to prison, sir.
那么,最好是告诉我们
Well, then. Better tell us.
我不知道,先生,我告诉过你了
I don’t know, sir. I told you.
我只知道他是个窃贼,正计划一场大行动
All’s I know is that he’s a cracksman planning a ring flash pull, he is.
这封信会带你找到他
The letter will put you on to him.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
他们会杀了我,他们会的
They’ll kill me, they will.
然后看看你不会再跑了,嗯?
Then see you aren’t running off again, eh?
我们得看看这个神秘的西姆斯先生
We’ll have a look at this mysterious Mr. Simms.
(第二届希德纳姆园艺博览会 六月二日)
不要转身,威利
Don’t turn round, Willy.
好了,什么事?
Now, what is it?
我需要一点钱,西姆斯先生
I’m needing a bit, Mr. Simms.
你已经拿到报酬了
You’ve been paid.
我需要更多
I’m needing more.
你一直在干活儿吗,威利?
You been working, Willy?
没有
No!
– 警♥察♥抓到你了? – 我发誓,没有
– Did the crushers pick you up? – I swear it, no!
威利,如果你告我的密…
Willy, if you’ve turned nose on me…
我发誓没有诡计
I swear it’s no flam.
我就要一两百,然后就到此为止了
A finny or two’s what I need and that’ll be an end to it.
你衣袋里有一百
There’s a finny in your pocket.
你在流汗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!