Oh, yeah, she’s here.
晚上好,先生们
Evening, gentlemen.
我能为你们效劳吗?
How can I be of service to you?
对,我朋友想见露西安娜夫人
Yes, my friend would like to see Madame Lucienne.
露西安娜夫人?
Madame Lucienne?
露西安娜夫人
Madame Lucienne.
她的标准可是非常硬性的
She holds a very rigid standard.
– 哦,那没关系,是不是? – 是
– Well, that’s all right, isn’t it? – Yes.
这边走
Come this way.
你走上楼去,先生
You go up the stairs, sir…
然后进入右手边第一道门
and through the first door on your right.
露西安娜夫人很快就会见你
Madame Lucienne will be with you presently.
– 这里很香艳 – 是的
– Very gay here. – Yes.
– 先生是… – 呃…琼斯
– Monsieur…? – Er… Jones.
琼斯
Jones.
我非常高兴与你相识
I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.
我也同样
I as well.
你很紧张?
You are nervous?
不,我只是以为我们会多熟悉一下
No, I just thought we might become… better acquainted.
,你很紧张,这没有必要
Oh, mon chéri, you are nervous. There is no need to be.
我会好好照顾…
I will take care…
每样小东西
of every little thing.
和每样大东西
And every big thing.
多么强壮的男人
Such a strong man!
哦,对,我做过一点运动,当然是在我年轻时
Well, yes, I did a bit of sport. When I was younger, of course.
哦,可你依然年轻呢
Oh, but you are still young.
而且非常壮实
And very strong.
– 你想要这个也脱掉? – 这样最好,不是吗?
– You want this off as well? – It is best, no?
肉体和肉体的接触
The touch of flesh to flesh.
身体的温暖
The warmth of the body.
这是法国方式,对吧?
This is the French way, is it?
对,亲爱的
Oui, mon chér.
这是什么?
What is this?
一把钥匙,但我恐怕…
A key. But I’m afraid…
哦,一定不能有…任何东西在我们之间
Oh, there must be nothing…nothing between us.
哦,对啊
Oh, yes.
上面来
Now if you will sit on the lit.
上面,床,床上
– The what? – The lit… the bed, the bed, the bed.
哦,真让人兴奋
Oh, it is so exciting!
你…你们怎么说…
You… How do you say…
你勾起了我的火
You inflame me.
可是,夫人,你不脱自己的衣服吗?
But, madame, do you not remove your own clothing?
哦,我的…噢,是啊,当然
Oh, my own… Why, yes, of course.
再等一会儿
In just a moment.
– 就一会儿 – 赶紧的,夫人
– Just a moment. – Do make haste, madam.
好好,我会的
Yes, yes, I will.
哦,我的天,警♥察♥
Oh, my God, the police!
一团糟
Quel mess!
快点,亨利,老天在上
Come on, Henry, for God’s sake!
快啊快啊
Come on, come on, come o.
– 警♥察♥,在哪里? – 楼下
– Police, where are they? – Downstairs.
– 我可能会被毁掉 – 安静
– But I could be ruined! – Quite!
我知道后门
I know the back way.
你不可能挑选更困难的事情了
You couldn’t have picked something more difficult.
– 你说过你是最好的 – 我就是
– You said you’re the bloody best. – And I am.
可是那简直是魔鬼的板房♥
But that’s the devil’s own crib.
不要误会,我现在都观察它三天了
And no mistake I’ve watched it three days now.
看看那边
Look there.
你必须通过那些警♥察♥
You have to get past those crushers
然后在警卫一览无余之下登上楼梯
then up those stairs in plain sight of guardmen.
然后进入那间板房♥,有那么多玻璃,谁都能看见你
Then into that crib with all that glass. Anybody can see you.
傻到家了,那地方就是监狱的邀请函
Bloody silly. Invitation to prison, that place is.
你到底要上去搞什么?
What’s your pogue up there anyway?
两把丘柏钥匙,在那个绿色橱柜里
Two Chubb keys in that green cupboard.
那些钥匙干什么的?
What might they be, them keys?
两把钥匙,恰好是我想要的
Two keys that I happen to want.
我们是搭档,不是吗?
We’re partners, aren’t we?
当然,如果你是想说你完全不信任我
Of course. If you’re trying to say that you don’t trust me completely…
我一点都不信任你
I don’t trust you at all.
好
Good.
我们已经骗过了银行家,现在我们在火车站里
We’ve been gulling banksmen, now we’re in a railway station.
火车站有什么?火车是在…
What’s in a station? Trains is in a…
上帝老母啊,你是在追寻克里米亚黄金…
Mother of God! You’re after the Crimean g…
你该死的脑袋秀逗了,想抢运行中的火车,那是办不到的
You’r out of your bloody mind, trying to rob a moving train… it can’t be done.
– 为什么? – 哦
– Why not? – Well.
– 没人干过,是不是? – 没有
– It hasn’t been done, has it? – No.
克里米亚黄金,上帝老母
Crimean gold. Mother of God!
那是2万5千镑,对吧?大运输,对吧?
That’s £25,000, isn’t it? A big shipment, isn’t it?
2万5千金镑
25,000 quid.
– 上帝老母,谁会… – 你准备好加入了吗?
– Mother of God! Who the… – Are you ready to go in?
我是否…是的
Am I… Yes.
那个小子呢?
Where’s the chavy?
那边
There.
他是你儿子
He’s your son.
我没有什么儿子
I don’t have no son.
露易莎说他是你儿子
Louisa says he’s your son.
呵,露易莎
Hmph! Louisa!
她不会知道的,对吧?那是他吗?
She wouldn’t know, would she? Is that him?
他不是我儿子,他当我儿子也太丑了
He’s not my son. He’s too ugly to be my son!
所以给了他什么甜头?
So what’s the sweetener?
一个基尼
A guinea.
如果他真是我儿子,也许值这个钱
Well, if he is my son, he’ll be worth it.
咱们准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
哦,杰弗里,我被抢了
Oh, Geoffrey! I’ve been robbed!
抓贼!拦住那个男孩!
Stop thief! Stop that boy!
来人拦住他
Somebody stop him!
警♥察♥!拦住那个男孩!
Police! Stop that boy!
警♥察♥!拦住那个男孩!
Police! Stop that boy!
拦住他!
Stop him!
抓贼!拦住那个男孩!
Stop thief! Stop that boy!
我抓到他了
I’ve got him!
拦住他!警♥察♥,拦住他!
Stop him! Police, stop him!
抓住他!抓住他!
Get him! Get him!
– 拦住那男孩,他是小偷 – 怎么回事?
– Stop that boy. He’s a thief. – What’s going on?
哦,对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
看招
Take that!
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
底下,追他
Under! After him.
让开
Get off!
哦,好小伙子,太对不起了,你没事吧?
Oh, my dear chap. Awfully sorry. Are you all right?
抓到了
Gotcha!
做得好,谢谢你们各位
Well done. And thank you, gentlemen.
该死的小偷,到处都是
Damn thieves. They’re everywhere.
你印模了吗?
Did you wax them?
半点没有,该死半点没有
Not a prayer. Not a bloody prayer.
永远打不开那板房♥
Never crack that crib.
– 白天不行 – 我说过是不可能的
– Not in daylight. – I said it was impossible.
– 晚上呢? – 晚上
– What about night? – Night!
我观察这板房♥三个晚上的运作了
I’ve marked this crib for three nights running.
整晚都有一个警♥察♥在楼梯顶上
There’s a jack at the top of the stairs all night long.
他跟转圈巡逻的警官说话…
He talks to the constable making his rounds…
但他不离开他的岗位
but he doesn’t leave his post.
然后,到了两点钟他补充兴♥奋♥剂♥
Then at two o’clock he takes his tightener.
正好两点半的时候
And right at 2.30
他出去放掉那瓶啤酒造成的负担
he goes off to relieve himself from his bottle of beer.
我从那时给他计时
And that’s when I time him.
我从他离开的时候计时到他回来
I time him from when he goes off to when he comes back.
是一样的…三个晚上的运作
And it’s been the same… three nights running.
非常有规律的家伙,这个警♥察♥
A very regular bloke, is this jack.
75秒
75 seconds.
那就是个箍起来的铁桶