他们因此怀恨在心
And they hate us for it.
他们抓不到我们,就来对付新人
They can’t get to us, so they pick on somebody new.
他们叫你去犯法.对他们毫无损失
They invite you to break the law. Doesn’t cost them anything.
但你会损失一切
But it costs you everything.
我不想你担心这件事
I don’t want you to worry about this.
情况相当严重,我们会用合法途径处理它
It’s gotten serious enough. We’ll have to get into it legally.
我猜唯一的问题是:这个小时入谁的帐?
I guess the only other question is: Who do we bill this hour to?
入♥联♥邦调查局怎样?
How about the FBI?
我不想相信,真是奇怪,我刚才正在想你
I can’t believe that. That is so weird. I was just thinking about you.
有人在外面烧树叶,你闻到吗?
Somebody’s burning leaves outside. Did you smell it?
令我记起…
Reminded me of the time–
如果你怕吵醒孩子们,我们是没有的
Hey, if you’re afraid you’ll wake the kids, we don’t have any.
艾比!
Abby!
艾比!
Abby!
– 艾比! – 不要说了
– Abby! Abby! – Don’t say anything.
不要再告诉我
Don’t tell me anymore.
所有的事…
Everything.
我们在屋里说过或者做过的每一件事
Every single thing we’ve said or done since we’ve been in that house.
我们之间没有隐瞒的事
Nothing has been between us.
我们可否今晚开车返回波士顿?
Can’t we just drive back to Boston tonight?
– 我们离开这一切 – 他们会找到我们的
– We’ll leave everything. – They’ll find us.
明天你怎样回去上班?你对埃弗里说什么?
How do you go to work tomorrow? What do you say to Avery?
– 我只谈工作 – 发神经!
– I talk about work. – That’s insane.
我考虑过所有可行的办法,在这里,开曼、华盛顿…
I have thought of every possible way. Here, in the Caymans, in D.C.
如果我们逃走,他们会 找到我们,也会害死雷
If we run, they find us. And it gets Ray killed.
– 但如果你作证… – 联调局会帮雷和保护我们
– But if you testify… – The FBI will help Ray and protect us.
保护什么?
Protect what?
你要怎样做?
What are you going to do?
明天回去开始影印档案。我没有选择
Go in tomorrow and start to copy files. I don’t have a choice.
米奇,你说什么?你会泄露当事人的秘密
Mitch, what are you saying? You’ll be revealing clients’ secrets.
你会被吊销资格,你终身也不能再当律师的
You’ll be disbarred. You’ll never practice law again your entire life.
你努力取得的一切,他们不能叫你那样做
Everything you’ve worked for. They can’t ask you to do that.
他们没有叫我!
They are not asking!
每天如常上班和回家
We have to go to work and come home everyday
不用猜疑那些墙壁…
never wondering about the walls…
和偷听器 – 一切袖手旁观
and the wires – And do nothing we want to do.
小王店的四川牛肉
Szechuan Beef from Wong Boys.
我记得那是最后一次的欢笑
That was the last time I remember laughing.
每天你总有一辆货车塞着这条巷
Come on. Every single day one of your trucks blocks this alley.
– 别管我 – 你究竟想怎样?
– Leave me alone. – What’s it gonna take, huh?
– 你把这里变成你的停车场! – 这条巷是你的吗?
– You use this as your parking lot. – Do you own this alley?
(卡普斯/伊丹公♥司♥ 公♥司♥成立法规)
你在干什么?天啊!
What the hell are you doing? Jeez!
– 想影印一份… – 你要一个客户入帐密♥码♥的
– Trying to make a copy. – You need a client billing code.
我每次影印都有记录?
Everytime I make a copy, it’s recorded?
你想做什么?自杀吗?叫妮娜做吧
What are you trying to do? Kill yourself? Let Nina do it.
来一晚吧,可以吗?
Come down for one night. Can’t you?
以前都是值得的
It used to be worth it.
下次吧…再见,科迪莉亚
Maybe next time. Bye, Cordelia.
– 是科迪莉亚 – 你的太太
– That was Cordelia. – Your wife.
– 有一首同名的歌♥曲 – 我有关于卡普斯信用状的构思
– From the song of the same name. – I have a few ideas about Capp LCs.
– 几时再去开曼? – 我?下星期
– When’s the next Cayman trip? – For me? Next week.
让卡普斯再见你一面?你疯了
Let Capps get another look at you? You’re crazy.
不过把每个构思写下来吧,我乐意邀功的
But write down every single thought. I’d be happy to take credit.
麦克迪尔先生?马尔霍兰先生打了两次电♥话♥来问他的帐单
Mr. McDeere? Mr. Mulholland’s called twice about his bills.
叫马尔霍兰先生拿他的帐单… 等一会,他不是在街尾吗?
Tell Mr. Mulholland to take his bill… Wait, isn’t he just up the street?
– 是的,在红棉广场 – 告诉他我稍后去见他
– Yes, in the Cotton Exchange. – Tell him I’ll see him later.
你可有在前街小食店 叫了一客煎蛋三明治?
Did you order a fried egg sandwich from the Front Street Deli?
有的…
Yes, I did. I did.
进来
Come in.
二元六角五分,收据在袋里
It’s $2.65. The receipt’s in the bag.
收据在袋里
The receipt’s in the bag.
– 你看见他们,但他们看不到你? – 我当时在台底
– You saw ’em, but they didn’t see you? – I was under the desk.
我在吸尘。你要我说得露骨吗?
I was vacuuming the rug. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?
我爱他
I loved him.
塔米,我很难过
I’m sorry, Tammy.
他们想知道是谁雇用他来侦查死了的律师
They wanted to know who hired him to ask questions about dead lawyers.
– 你有见到他们? – 有
– You actually saw them? – Yes.
有一个很健硕,像个摔角手
One guy was stocky, looked like a wrestler.
他会终身拐着走路因为…
He’s gonna limp the rest of his life ’cause
埃迪用他台底那支手♥枪♥射中他的膝头
Eddie hit him in the knee with that cannon under his desk.
另一个像患了白化病
The other guy was like an albino.
长而薄的头发,几乎是白色的,深蓝的眼睛
Long, thin hair, almost white. Dead blue eyes.
我的女房♥东说他们昨天来找我,所以我住进了一间六号♥旅馆
My landlady said they came for me yesterday, so I went to a Motel 6.
他们会把雷跟埃迪扯在一起的
Listen, they’re gonna match Eddie with Ray.
那时候就会牵连到你
When they do, it’ll lead to you.
我不想你有什么不测。埃迪不会喜欢的
I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. Eddie wouldn’t like it.
所以你跟我一样有难
So, you’re in as much trouble as I am.
听过红棉广场吗?我要你到那里帮我
Heard of the Cotton Exchange? I need your help there, Tammy.
你好,米奇,我是比尔·德瓦舍,公♥司♥保安组
Hi, there, Mitch. Bill Devasher, Firm Security.
洛克先生和兰伯特先生告诉我,你跟联邦调查局有过节
Messrs. Locke and Lambert told me about your run-in with the FBI.
– 我们可否谈一下? – 我已经向他们说了一切
– I wonder if we could have a little talk. – Actually, I told ’em everything.
是的,这不会花很多时间
I’m sure you did. This won’t take a minute.
请上车
Hop in.
米奇,这是一次汇报
So, Mitch, this is a debriefing.
我清楚知道你跟大伙儿说过什么。我拿到了些照片。
I know pretty much what you told the fellows. I got the picture.
我的职责是要给你这些照片
It’s my job to give you the picture.
孩子,我关注的是…
What I’m concerned about, son, is this.
联邦调查局追着你,因为他们有把握抓到你
The FBI came after you ’cause they figured they’d get to you.
– 他们为何那样想? – 我不知道
– What made them think that? – I have no idea.
我的职责就是要知道
See, it’s my job to have an idea.
他们可能知道你太太对你很重要,就那样做了
They might know how important your wife is to you and choose that.
怎样?
How?
埃弗里说你在上周五下午放假
Avery says last Friday you took the afternoon off.
他以为你可能跟别个女人一起
He figures you might have been with another woman.
– 为何他以为… – 也许你被人跟踪
– Why would he think… – Maybe you were followed.
试想你的艾比有一天走到信箱
Here’s your Abby one day walking to the mailbox.
期望收到她的家居杂♥志♥或者邮购目录
Anticipating the arrival of her “Redbook” or a catalogue.
她却找到什么?
What does she find instead?
她找到心痛,爱情和信任都消失了
She finds heartache, Mitch. The death of love and trust.
试想有一天她打开那个
Imagine her one day opening that.
开吧,看一看
Go ahead. Take a look.
震惊
Devastating.
不单只是做♥爱♥
Not just screwing, Mitch…
还有各式性♥爱♥动作,花样百出
but the kind of intimate acts, oral and what not…
对一个年轻信任的妻子,特别难以…
that could be particularly hard for a trusting young wife…
去原谅和不可能忘记
to forgive and impossible to forget.
这是联邦调查局用来威迫的手法
That’s the stuff the FBI uses for coercion, Mitch.
所以你要小心。我会尽力保护你的
So, you watch yourself. I’ll do the best I can to protect you.
我也知道你会尽力保护律师行
And I know you’ll do your best to protect the firm.
如果联邦调查局向你施压
So, if the FBI so much as spits in your direction…
你要尽快告诉我,好吗?
you’ll let me know before it hits the ground, won’t ya?
好吗,米奇?
Won’t ya, Mitch?
奥利弗想马上在图书馆见你,你去了哪里?
Oliver wants to see you right now in the library. Where you been?
– 让我先放下我的大衣 – 马上去,他在等你
– Let me just put my coat away. – Right now. He’s been waiting.
你以为你很聪明吧?
You think you’re pretty smart, don’t you?
原来有人更聪明
We’ve been informed that somebody’s smarter.
你在执业考试中没拿到最高的分数
You didn’t get the highest score in the bar exam.
你拿到第二最高的分数
You got the second highest score.
好!
Hear, hear!
做得好
Nice one.
恭喜你!
Congratulations!
他们找你?
They called you, huh?
罪过,法官大人,是我做的
Guilty, your Honour. I did.
这是你光荣的一刻
It’s your moment of glory.
我太太错过了我的,她十分后悔
You know, my wife missed mine. She never forgave herself.
– 我不想你也一样 – 真是体贴
– I didn’t want that to happen to you. – That’s very considerate.
– 是的 – 做得好
– I thought so. – Well done. Well done.
米奇,了不起的成就
Quite an achievement, Mitch.
这个单位不错,我会要了它
The space is just great. I’ll take it.
– 租约是… – 格林伍德秘书服务公♥司♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!