I don’t understand you. What did you do it for?
– 你赢不到什么 – 有的,我赢回了我的生命
– You didn’t win a thing. – Oh, yeah, I did. I won my life back.
你不支配我,他们也不支配我
You don’t run me and they don’t run me.
想知道一件怪事吗?我重新发现了法律
You wanna know something weird? I discovered the law again.
你的确令我思考它
You actually made me think about it.
我念了三年法律也没那样做过
I managed to get through three years of law school without doing that.
是在赛狗场上的你。我本可以把它公开的
It’s you at the dog track. I could’ve gone public with it.
– 为何你没有? – 那是违法的
– Why didn’t you? – It’s against the law.
明白
OK.
你怎会想到邮件诈骗的?
How in the hell did you ever come up with mail fraud?
是执业考试题目
It was on the bar exam.
他们迫我拼命温习
They made me study like hell for it.

Well…
你忙了一天
You’ve had a busy day.
你也是
So did you.
为何你不把你的全盘计划告诉我?莫鲁图家族
Why didn’t you tell me the truth about your plan? All of it. The Moroltos.
因为我知道你会担心,那样会令你留下来
Because I knew you’d worry. And that might make you stay.
我也知道你要离开
And I knew you needed to leave.
你把这里搞得不错
I like what you’ve done to the place.
– 我以为你要去找你的爸妈 – 我有去
– I thought you were going to your folks. – I was.
绕路回来了
Some detour.
– 你要去哪里? – 去找你
– Where are you going? – To look for you.
我觉得丢下你不顾而去是不行的
I guess I didn’t feel I could leave you without trying to help you.
可想告诉我发生了什么事?
You wanna tell me what happened?
改天吧
Someday.
你该知道埃弗里是蛮正派的
I think you should know that Avery was pretty decent.
他是正派、腐♥败♥、受害、非常不快乐
He was decent and corrupt and ruined and so unhappy.
– 艾比,听着… – 整件事都可以发生在你身上
– Listen, Abby. – It could have happened to you. All of it.
– 你正步向那个境地 – 我有没有失去你?
– You were on your way. – Did I lose you?
– 你看来很累 – 是吗?
– You look tired. – Did I?
我一直都很爱你
I’ve loved you all my life.
即使在我们认识以前
Even before we met.
其中也不全是因为你。是因为对你的承诺
Part of it wasn’t even you. It was just the promise of you.
但过去的这几天你信守诺言
But these last days you kept your promise.
你又怎会失去我?
How could you lose me?
– 你觉得能成功吗? – 在哪里成功?
– Do you think it will make it? – Make it where?
– 波士顿 – 波士顿有什么?
– Boston. – What’s in Boston?
有我们
We are.
还有小王店
And the Wong Boys…
和我的孩子们
And my kids.
– 还有一间不知名的小律师行 – 但有很大的潜质
– And a very small, unknown law firm. – With a lot of potential.
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!