你感觉如何 没事吧
How you feelin’? You all right?
– 你… 请示过Cluff了吗 – 还没
– Did you… did you ask Cluff yet? – No.
为什么不请示呢
Why didn’t you ask him?
– Webber – 你怎么回事
– Hey, Webber! – What’s wrong with you?
– 我还以为… – Webber
– I think I got one more… – Webber!
– 什么事 – 你问了Cluff没有
– What? – You asked him yet, you ask Cluff?
我告诉过你 别说出去
I told you not to tell nobody.
抱歉 我今天不太舒服
I’m sorry, I’m not havin’ a very good day.
我知道你身体不好…
I know you’re not feelin’ well…
Webber 结婚无需批准
You know, Webber, you don’t need permission to get married.
– 要的 队长 – 除非你还未到年龄
– No, actually, you do Chief. – Unless you’re underage.
谢谢 队长 我只是服从规定而已
Thanks, Chief, just followin’ regulations.
我们去换制♥服♥吧
Let’s go get suited up.
那个不是规定 Webber
It’s not regulation, Webber,
只是个形式罢了 礼节性的
it’s just a formality, like a courtesy.
还有 我听说是她向你求婚 真的吗
And hey! Did I hear right, that she asked you?
服从命令 Webber
Followin’ orders, right, Webber?
对 是她求婚的 队长
Yeah, she asked me, Chief.
Webber 是你有种呢
Are you sure you’re got your pants on, Webber,
还是她有种
or is she wearin’ ’em?
听上去就像这姑娘割了你的…
Sounds like this girl cut off your pe…
怎么 Webber 怎么了
What, Webber? What? Huh?
你不是要去绑船吗
Don’t ya got boats t’tie up?
她… 她是我的未婚妻 长官
She’s… she’s my fiancée, Sir.
而且主动…
Who asked you…
向你求婚
to be married.
Richie 我们走吧
Come on, Richie, let’s go.
请稍等 好的
One moment. Uh-huh, sure.
抱歉 先生 请大点声
I’m sorry, Sir, please speak up.
线路不稳定 女士 我再重接一下
This line is bad, Ma’am, I’ll try and re-connect.
请谅解 先生 线路断了
Please, sir, the lines are down.
Bernie 你好吗 工作怎么样
Bernie? How are ya? How’s work?
老样子 你好吗
It’s been one of those days, ya know, but how are you?
– 你是雷达技师吗 – 不是
– Hey, you’re not the radar technician, are ya? – Ah, no.
上面命令我待在这里直到风暴过去
I was ordered to hole up here until the storm passes,
然后搭船回到我的灯塔船
Catch a ride back on my lightship.
你可以在食堂等着
You can go wait in the mess hall if you want to.
现在不太方便
Now is not a good time, ya know.
我得准备去码头
I gotta get ready and go down to the pier,
固定船只 所以…
tie up some boats. So…
真希望你在我身边
I wish you were here with me.
我听说有一艘船
I’m hearin’ all sorts of things
在海上断裂了 我…
about a ship breakin’up and I… oh.
怎么了 你没事吧
What, are you okay?
没事 我们的灯灭了
Yeah, we just lost our lights.
那你得去找回来
You better go find ’em, then.
南塔基特已派出那艘三十六英尺的船去救援Mercer号♥
Nantucket’s dispatch their 36-footer to the Mercer.
– 我们也收到了相同的命令 – 你请示Cluff了吗
– We got orders to do the same. – You ask Cluff yet?
那是他在说话 对吧
That’s him, right?
还没有 宝贝
No, not yet, Sweet.
– 回头再解释 我得走了 – 好的
– I’ll explain later. I just… I gotta go. – Okay.
– 我爱你 – 我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you, too.
再见
Yeah, bye.
神奇的是 她根本不知道我是谁
The best part, she had no idea who I was.
Bangs
Bangs,
你带上队员
pick yourself a crew,
驾驶36-500号♥离开老港
take the 36-500 outta Old Harbor,
前往南塔基特以东二十英里处的
proceed to the Fort Mercer
Fort Mercer号♥ 听见了吗
20 miles east of here off Nantucket, ya hear?
我觉得这种天气下
Well, I don’t believe
我们过不了那片沙洲 Cluff先生
we’d get over the bar in this weather, Mr. Cluff.
最好换成Stage港的36-383号♥
We’re better off takin’ the 36-383 outta Stage Harbor.
那会花更多的时间 对吗
Well, it would take longer, right?
不会太多
Not much.
你怎么看 Webber
What do you think, Webber?
你也是水手长
You’re a boatswain, too,
知道外面什么情况
you know what it’s like out there.
Cluff先生 这种天气下谁也过不了沙洲
Yeah, look, no one’s gettin’ over the bar
没人做得到
in this weather, Mr. Cluff, nobody,
这无异于自杀
it’s a suicide mission.
我们应该开Stage港的36-383号♥
We should take the 36-383 outta Stage Harbor.
虽然会多花点时间
It would take longer, sure,
但至少能出海
but at least we’ll be able to get out.
祝你成功 队长
Godspeed, Chief.
Webber 你带Gouthro和Livesey去渔船码头
Webber, take Gouthro and Livesey down the fishing pier.
遵命 长官
Yes, Sir.
别传染给我 Gus 你就不该出来
Don’t get me sick, Gus, you shouldn’t even be out here.
你干吗老指责我们 Richie
Why you always raggin’ on us, Richie?
别因为你没被Bangs挑上就拿我们撒气
Don’t take it out on us ’cause you you couldn’t go out with Bangs.
至少他可以出海
At least he’ll get out.
去你的 过去都一年了
Screw you, it was a year ago.
去你的
Screw you.
那种天气谁也越不过沙洲
No one coulda got over the bar that day.
Bangs可以的
Bangs coulda.
真的过不了 Richie
No, really, Richie,
今天他也不想去越过沙洲
he’s not tryin’ to get across the bar today.
他也要开36-383号♥走海湾边的
No, he said he did 36-383 right out from the nice,
安全路线
protected bayside.
Bernie
Well, Bernie,
Richie还是Bangs还是Nickerson
it doesn’t matter what Richie here thinks,
或任何人怎么想并不重要
or Bangs or Nickerson or nobody.
没人可以救出Landry号♥上的人
Nobody coulda got out to save the men on the Landry.
有时就会劫数难逃 Bernie
Sometimes, ya know, sometimes men die, Bernie.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
抓紧 小心 伙计们
All right, hang on. Easy, now. Easy, fellas.
– 我能行的 – 好 向上抬
– I got it. – Okay, up, up, up.
一 二 现在大家一起
One two, all together now.
三
Three.
– 绑住 小伙子们 – 明白
– Tie it down, boys. – I got it.
好了 现在我们有舵柄了
All right, now we got a tiller
可以把船开到沙洲去了
we’re gonna drive her up on a shoal.
Brown和一些人
Uh-uh, Brown and them others
准备放救生船了
they’re gettin’ ready to launch those lifeboats.
– 他们认为这是唯一的生路 – 哦 老爹
– They think it’s their best hope. – Oh, Pop.
我们需要全部人手
We need every guy we got.
他们要上救生船了
Well, they’re gonna take the lifeboats.
– 你干什么 Sybert – 放开他
– What are you trying to do, Sybert? – Get off him.
你想要害死我们吗 害死我们吗
You come up here tryin’ to kill us? You tryin’ to kill us?
放开他
Back off him.
起来
Get up!
你疯了
You’re out of your mind!
Brown 他救了你 懂吗
Brown, he just saved your life! Okay?
救生船成碎片了 毁了 你省省吧
The boat’s in pieces, it’s gone! Enough!
这种海浪这样的小船根本撑不住
That boat is too small for these seas.
而这艘船天黑前就会沉没
And this ship will be sunk by nightfall.
现在要想活命
Now, every fella here wants to live,
唯一的方法
the only way that happens…
就是让船搁浅
is if we run her aground.
安排人瞭望 寻找一处沙洲
We gotta set up a watch and look out for a shoal.
我需要四个人操纵
I need four men working the pulleys
舵柄上的滑轮组
on the emergency tiller.
四个人去操纵船尾舵的抽水机
I need four men manning the pumps, aft of steering.
其他人负责从上到下接力传话
And the rest of you run a bucket line topside down below…
与轮机舱保持沟通
…communicate with the engine room!
还要一个人 负责鸣笛
And somebody… keep blowin’ that whistle.
你们都听到了吗 动起来吧 快点
You heard him, boys, now move it, c’mon.
看起来你现在是老大了 Sybert
It sounds like you’re the man now, Sybert.
但愿你不会害死我们
I hope you didn’t just kill us all.
四十五分钟之前 我在家里
I saw a ship drifting, heard it whistle.
看到有艘船在海上飘着 还听到了鸣笛声 Bernie
A distress signal. 45 minutes ago, Bernie,