一起去绑好渔船
go up top them fishin’ boats.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 你要我和Webber
Ya want me to go with Webber, Sir,
一起去绑渔船吗
to secure fishing boats?
没听明白吗 Livesey
You didn’t hear me, Livesey,
对… 你和Webber一起去
I… yeah, you with Webber.
抱歉 Rich 是他的命令
Sorry, Rich, his orders, ya know.
够了吧 你们有什么想法
That’s enough time, whaddya think?
船进了水
We’re takin’ on water inside,
我们得去坐救生船
we gotta launch some lifeboats.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ Brown
Why you gotta be such a jackass, Brown.
我们至少得为
The least we can do
船长 Collagen大副还有其他人
pray for the Captain, Chief Collagen,
祈祷一下 他们都是好人啊
the rest of them men, all good men.
我们不是好人吗 Quirey
Hey, ain’t we good men, Quirey?
别误会 祈祷是没错
Don’t get me wrong, prayin’s great,
但没什么用
but it ain’t everything.
现在我们需要的是采取行动
We need to actually do something.
Sybert
Sybert
借一步说话
A word.
那个鲁莽的Brown
That hothead Brown,
他要去放救生船
he wants to launch the lifeboats.
救生船
The lifeboats?
而Quirey主张什么也别做
Quirey, he wants to do nothin’.
他们
And between them,
让大伙的情绪都不太稳定
the two of them are getting the men worked up.
现在
Now,
我想你是最了解这艘船的人
I figure that you know the boat better than anybody,
你对它最有权威性了 所以…
you’re practically married to it, so…
我想他们会听你的
I think they’ll listen to ya.
听我的
Listen to me?
老爹 这些人都不喜欢我
Pop, those men don’t like me.
除了你和Tchuda 这船上没人喜欢我
Nobody on the ship likes me, but you and Tchuda.
他们也许是不喜欢你
They might not like ya
但他们会明白这事要听你的
but they’ll know to listen to ya.
我们不知道船长是否发出了求救信♥号♥♥
We don’t know if the Captain got off an SOS.
报务室没了 我们没法求救
The radio room’s gone, we can’t call nobody.
现在只有… Garcia在这里
Now it’s just… just Garcia over here with a
用短波找信♥号♥♥
little shortwave trying to pick up chatter.
就眼下的状况
I mean, as far as we know,
没人知道我们在这里
nobody even knows we’re out here.
我觉得趁现在还能走
Now, I’m sayin’ we launch some lifeboats now
放下救生船离开这艘船
and get off this ship while you can.
在这样的风暴里
How you gonna get ’em
怎么放救生船呢
down in the water in this storm?
行不通 这些船太小了
It can’t be done, those boats are too small,
这等于自杀 Brown
it’s suicide, Brown.
这也不能 那也不能
You can’t do this, you can’ do that,
你要我们怎么办 Quirey
whaddya want us to do, Quirey?
坐以待毙吗
just sit up here, do nothing?
够了 没有领导 没有指令
That’s it, no officers, no orders,
只能自寻生路
every man for himself.
不能这样 Brown
That ain’t the way, Brown.
这样对谁都没好处
That never did nothin’ for nobody.
船是断在八号♥与九号♥
Now, the ship’s split,
压载舱之间的隔离壁处
at the bulkheads separating tanks eight and nine,
Sybert先生说其他压载舱
Now, Mr. Sybert says the other tanks
没有破裂 所以…
aren’t fractured, so…
舱里的空气应该可以让我们继续浮着
the air in the ballast tanks should keep us afloat.
但是Sybert先生也说了…
But, Mr. Sybert also says…
Sybert先生这样说 那样说
Mr. Sybert says this, Mr. Sybert says that,
他是个成年人了 让他自己说
he’s a big boy, let him say it himself
他不就在这儿吗
he’s right here.
说啊
G’ahead.
船会沉的
We’re sinkin’.
但是汽笛还能用
Yeah, but the whistle works.
所以应该让它一直响着
So, we should keep blowin’ that,
也许会有人听见
maybe somebody’ll hear it.
我也说不清 但船的确是在下沉
I don’t know, but we’re definitely sinking.
轮机舱的裂缝
The crack in the engine room is takin’
导致大量进水
on too much water,
抽水泵来不及排水
the pumps can’t keep up.
如果水位到了引擎进风口
If the water reaches the air intake in the engine,
我们就会失去全部电力
we’re gonna lose all the power.
没了电力 抽水泵就转不了
If we lose all the power, we lose the pumps,
抽水泵转不了…
and if we lose the pumps…
船就会很快下沉
she’s gonna drop pretty quick.
那我们还能坚持多久
How long have we got before that happens?
也许四到五个小时吧
Four, maybe five hours.
我们得尽量多争取些时间
Well, we need to buy ourselves some time.
让别人可以找到我们
So somebody can find us.
那也得有人看得到啊
If anybody’s even lookin’.
即便他们知道我们在这里
Even if they do know we’re here
这翻江倒海的天气
the sea is big enough.
船都被劈成两半了
I mean it’d rip this thing in half.
我们怎么出得去
How the hell we gonna get out?
所以我说要放救生船
That’s why I’m sayin’ we gotta launch some lifeboats.
别再指望好运了
Our luck’s runnin’ out.
我不相信运气 Brown
I don’t believe in luck, Brown.
在这样的海里放救生船
Put those lifeboats in those seas,
撑不过十二秒
they won’t last 12 seconds.
你和Quirey就是想坐以待毙
You and Quirey both you just wanna sit around and do nothin’.
你有什么好办法吗 Sybert
You got a better idea, Sybert,
还是干脆躲到下面去算了
or you just go back hide down below?
我们得让船搁浅
We’ll run her aground.
什么
Do what?
让它搁浅吗 Sybert
We’re gonna run her aground, Sybert?
就算这半条船还能动
Even if you could with half a ship
你这是什么目的
why would you?
它会四分五裂 让我们全掉进海里
Just break apart, dump us all out in the sea.
这是唯一的办法了
It’s our only choice,
找一处软浅滩
we’re gonna find a soft shoal
在那里搁浅
and we’ll lay ‘er up,
进水会被减缓
slow the water that’s comin’ in,
停在那里 再拉响汽笛
stay in the same spot, we’ll blow the whistle,
让找我们的人
we’ll give whoever’s comin’ to look
有机会发现我们
for us a chance to find us.
没有了液压系统 怎么驾船
We’re gonna steer a ship without hydraulics?
这就是你的计划 怎么行得通呢
That’s your plan? How’s that gonna work?
做一个手动舵柄
I’ll build a manual tiller.
Sybert 为什么我们要听你的
Hey, Sybert, why should we even listen to you?
你只关心这条船
The only thing you ever cared about was this ship,
要我说…
Man, I’ll tell you what…
你们俩去海底成双成对吧
You two make a cute couple at the bottom from the ocean.
而我 要上救生船
Me? I’m gonna get onto a lifeboat.
听着
Look.
我们在舵扇里插入一根钢梁
We’ll insert a steel beam into the steering quadrant.
另一端挂上滑轮组用来操纵…
We’ll put pulleys on the end of it for leverage…
这样就能手动开船了
and then we’ll move ‘er manually.
对不起 打断下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
无线电好像可以用了
I think I got the radio working.
方位八十三度
Bearing 83 degrees true,
距Pollack Rip灯塔二十七英里
27 miles from Pollack Rip Light,
南塔基特以东约二十英里
about 20 miles east of Nantucket.
南塔基特以东 不是我们Pendleton号♥啊
East of Nantucket? That ain’t the Pendleton.
Fort Mercer号♥紧急…
Fort Mercer’s emergency…
Fort Mercer号♥ 另一艘T2油轮
Fort Mercer, that’s another T2.
除了我们还有一艘油轮断成两半啊
Another tanker split in two besides us.
如果全都去救他们了 谁来…
But if everyone’s gonna help them, who’s gonna…
谁来救我们啊
who’s gonna come for us?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!