真的吗
You sure?
真的
Oh, yeah.
什么时候
When?
你要我来选日子吗
You want me to pick a date?
不 这要看你想什么时候结婚
No, when… when do you wanna get married.
– 四月十六日 – 好
– April 16th. – Okay.
好 那就四月十六日
Okay, April 16th it is.
但… 但我…
But… but I… but I…
我得先征得Cluff的同意
I gotta ask permission from Cluff first.
你得征得同意吗
Ya gotta ask permission?
是的 指挥官得同意才行
Yeah, it’s… it’s from my commanding officer,
这是海岸警卫队的规定
it’s Coast Guard regulation.
不过我保证 明天就去问他
But, promise, I’ll ask him tomorrow.
好的 Bernie
Okay, Bernie.
我送你回家吧
Let’s get you home.
这样你就能跳舞了
Then you can dance.
看 已经开始下雪了
Ah, look at that. It’s already starting to snow. Hmm?
你能听到我的声音吗 船长
Can you hear me over this hummin’, Captain?
他们上个月焊接的那条裂缝
That fracture they welded
可承受不了这样的大浪 船长
last month is not gonna hold in these seas, Captain,
如果颠簸得再厉害些 可能会再次裂开
Takes a bad jolt, she could fracture again.
船长 我不用到甲板上去
I don’t have to go on deck, Cap
这里都能听到它的声音
I can hear it from right down here.
那条焊缝真的在响
The weld is really hummin’.
它在响 先生 焊缝… 在响
it’s hummin’, Sir, the weld is… hummin’.
我请求把船速降到三节
I’d like to take it down to three knots please.
如果不减速
If we don’t slow down
船长 我们也许…
Captain, we might not have a…
撑不住的
position to hold.
没问题 船长
No problem, Cap’n.
保持在七节 谢谢 长官
Holdin’ at seven knots, thank you, Sir.
– 老爹 – 说吧
– Hey, Pop? – I hear it.
你去甲板上看看
Ya wanna go up on deck have a look at
那条焊缝的止裂铆 好吗
those crack arrestors holdin’ that weld together?
最好戴顶帽子去 老爹
You might as well go get a hat, Papo.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说去的时候
He says he’d like you to consider
记得戴顶帽子
taking a hat with ya as well.
睡会觉吧
Get some sleep.
# 大家都叫你坐下 #
For the people all said sit down
# 坐下吧 你让船晃个不停 #
Sit down, you’re rockin’ the boat
喂 老爹
Hey, Pops!
你了解这种天气吗
What do you know about this weather,
我和小Eldon在这里都被折腾死了
it’s killin’ me and young Eldon here?
小家伙 你确定是因为天气吗
Tiny, ya sure it’s the weather?
也许是被你的歌♥声搞的
Maybe it’s your singin’.
# 大家都叫你坐下 #
For the people all said sit down
# 坐下吧 你让船晃个不停 #
Sit down, you’re rockin’ the boat
一起唱吧
Come on.
# 人们都叫你坐下 #
The people all said sit down
# 坐下吧 你让船晃个不停 #
Sit down, you’re rockin’ the boat
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
情况越来越糟了
It’s gonna get worse.
Sybert
Sybert!
我没法上甲板去
I didn’t make it topside!
这样的海里那条焊缝撑不住的
That weld can’t hold in these seas!
必须要减速
Ya gotta slow her down.
我再给船长打电♥话♥
I’m callin’ the Captain back.
进水了
It’s comin’ in!
– 你没事吧 老爹 – 没事
– You okay, Pops? – Yeah.
到上面去
Go up!
轮机舱内船体出现了一条裂缝
We’ve got a hull fracture in the engine room!
所有人 拿上♥床♥垫 毯子
All hands! Muster mattresses, blankets,
拿上一切可以拿的
whatever you can get your hands on.
Tchuda
Tchuda.
怎么了
Yeah, boy?
指挥舱没人回话
I can’t get anyone on the bridge.
我要你上去告诉船长
I need you to go up and tell the Captain
我们的船体有道十八英尺的裂缝
we got an eighteen foot fracture in our hull.
告诉他这些水泵现在还能撑一下
Tell him these pumps are holdin’ for now, but
但如果不及时靠岸 船就要沉了
we don’t put her to port, we’re gonna wreck.
船长听不懂我的话的 傻子
The Cap’n don’t understand me, Balou.
我知道他听不懂你的话
I know he can’t understand you,
反正谁的话他都不听
he don’t listen to anyone anyway.
天哪 我的上帝
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
– 外面冷吗 – 没错
– Cold out there? – Yeah.
你还在修那个东西吗
Ya still tryin’ to fix that darn thing?
是啊
Yeah.
行了 Fitzy 没用的
Ah, c’mon, Fitzy, it’s useless.
让能修的来修吧
Let the guy who fixes it to come fix it.
他要在就不用我上了
I would if he would show up.
无线电在说什么 有条船断了吗
What’s this on the radio, a ship breakin’ up?
是Fort Mercer号♥
That’s the Fort Mercer.
Fort Mercer号♥
Fort… Fort Mercer?
是艘大船 T2型油轮
She’s a big lady, she’s a T2 tanker.
几小时前就开始发来无线电
Started radioin’ a couple of hours ago,
显然船体出现了大裂缝
apparently she’s got a big crack in her hull,
油喷得到处都是
it’s spillin’ oil all over the place.
位置约在南塔基特以东二十英里
She’s about 20 miles east, off of Nantucket.
好像波士顿和南塔基特
It sounds like Boston and
已派出所有的船去营救了
Nantucket are sendin’ out their entire fleet.
下面也许就该我们了
We could be next.
他们说暴风的风速
They’re saying gale force winds
有每小时五十至六十英里
50 to 60 miles per hour.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
浪高五十英尺 完毕
…waves at 50 feet. Over.
真是悲惨啊
It’s gonna be a mess.
Bernie Bernie Miriam给你来过电♥话♥
Bernie, Bernie, Miriam called for ya.
知道了
Yeah.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, Pal.
– 谁 – Cluff先生
– Yeah. – Mr. Cluff.
是我 长官 Bernie
It’s me, Bernie, Sir.
Webber 带上一名队员
Webber, take yourself a crew,
去帮那些渔民
go out there help them fishermen
把码头上的渔船停好
secure their boats to the pier.
好的 长官
Aye, yes, Sir.
长官 我有… 有个请求
Sir, I need to… need t’ask you a question,
请求你准许我… 和一个… 一个姑娘
I need permission ’bout a… ’bout a girl.
准许 准许… 和一个姑娘
Permission, permission… for a girl?
Cluff先生 修好了
Mr. Cluff, it’s working.
– 是的 长官 – 现在不谈这个 Webber
– Yes, sir. – Not now, Webber.
但是 长官 这… 不是…
But, no, Sir, it… it’s… it’s not…
不是一般的姑娘 长官
it’s not just some girl, Sir.
现在没空 Webber
Not now, Webber.
现在好了
We’re back up.
这一堆船是去营救Mercer号♥的 对吗
Cluster here is the Mercer Rescue, right?
而这个点 离这里两英里…
This here other pip, two miles from here…
这肯定还是幻象回波
We must still be gettin’ phantom echoes.
这怎么判断
How we suppose to
到底是在哪个位置
tell where anything is out there?
那个技师什么时候能来
When’s that technician comin’,
Fitzpatrick 该死的Bangs队长又在哪儿
Fitzpatrick, and where the hell’s Chief Bangs?
我叫Fitzgerald 长官
It’s “Fitzgerald”, Sir.
Bangs队长在食堂 长官
Chief Bangs is in the mess hall, Sir.
就因为我不是本地人
You makin’ fun of my accent ’cause
你就取笑我的口音是吗
I’m not from around here?
不敢 Cluff先生
No, Mr. Cluff.
Webber 为什么还站在这儿
Why are you still standin’ here, Webber?
长官…
Sir, but…
带上Livesey
Take Livesey here with ya,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!