But I want to watch Daddy on TV.
但我想看电视上的爸爸
No, you can’t. You can’t watch Daddy now, all right?
不行 现在你不能看你♥爸♥爸 好吗
You go back upstairs and go to bed, okay?
你回楼上睡觉 好吗
Okay, this is my boy, here. Check it out.
这是我兄弟 来看看
What… What can I sell you today? A python?
今天我能卖♥♥你什么 一条蟒蛇吗
Yeah, check it out, man.
好啊 拿来看看 老兄
They’re going to buy me some.
他们会替我买♥♥单
It’s been a while. I’ll take anything right now.
有一阵子了 现在来什么我都能行
Never thought I’d kiss a fucking snake.
从未想过我会去亲条蛇
I always dreamed about it, but…
我倒是经常梦到 但…
You do a lot of shit when you’re high, right?
你嗑药嗑嗨了啥破事都干过 是吧
Heck, yeah. Put it all on the map.
见鬼 是的 让洛厄尔举世瞩目了
You knocked Sugar Ray Leonard down, didn’t you say?
你击倒了苏格·雷 你不是说过吗
Yeah, he knocked him down,
是的 他击倒了他
but I don’t think it was a knockout.
但我觉得那不算击倒
I think he slipped.
我觉得他是滑倒的
He knocked him down.
他击倒了他
He didn’t slip. He slipped.
他不是滑倒 他就是滑倒的
Oh, Jack… Come on.
杰克… 得了吧
That’s a fucking lie!
他妈的骗人
They say he’s in trouble with drugs…
他们说他惹上了毒瘾…
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛
Are you talking shit about the family?
你是不是在诋毁我们家人
No, not at all.
没 根本没有
Yeah. I heard you say.
我听到你们在说
We’re not like that.
我们不喜欢这样
This is not what Lowell is all about.
洛厄尔根本不是那么回事
I thought he could make a comeback
我原以为他会浪子回头
and make us proud, but he didn’t.
成为我们的骄傲 但他没有
I don’t know what Dicky was thinking.
我不知道迪奇怎么想
Very disappointing. Very disgusting.
让人觉得又讨厌又失望
You brought the city of Lowell back thirty years.
你让洛厄尔城倒♥退♥三十年
We’re not happy.
我们很不满意
Hello? Jimmy.
你好 吉米
Hey, will you do me a favor?
你能不能帮我个忙
Make sure Kasie’s not watching HBO?
别让凯茜看HBO的电影
Actually, we were watching it right now, Mick,
其实我们现在正看着 小米
but don’t worry about it. I got it…
但不用担心 我会处理…
I want her to see it.
我就想让她看看
Let her see who her uncle is.
让她看看她叔叔是什么人
What? Who you are.
什么 你又是什么人
Who I am? What are you talking about?
我是什么人 你说什么呢
Kids need to know the truth, Mick.
得让孩子了解真♥相♥ 小米
Laurie, turn it off, please.
萝莉 求你了 快关掉
She does not need to see this.
她没必要看这些
She doesn’t need to see it. She’s a kid.
她没必要看到 她只是个孩子
If you’re on crack,
你要是嗑了药
you feel so much lighter.
就会感到飘飘欲仙
You know, you feel young.
感到青春焕发
And everything is so funny.
所有的东西都那么好笑
Everything is just…
所有的东西都…
Everything is… It wasn’t funny.
接着所有的东西都不好笑了
And then it fades,
接着就没感觉了
then you’ve got to get high again.
你会想再爽一下
Your part of the movie’s going to end
你那部分电影该结束了
with you going to jail.
之后你就去坐牢了
We know Dicky. We’re going to take care of him, huh?
我们了解迪奇 我们会照顾他的吧
You guys can’t talk to him.
你们不能告诉他
Turn that shit off. Turn this off, all right?
关掉那该死的东西 快关掉
Turn it off. Will you turn this off?
关掉它 你关不关
You don’t turn this off. I’m turning it fucking off.
你不关 那他妈的我来关
Hey, that’s my life. That’s my fucking life up there.
那是我的生活 他妈的那可是我的生活
I want to watch this. I don’t care. I will fuck you up.
我就想看 我无所谓 去你♥妈♥的♥鬼
You fucking want some? Don’t fucking try me.
你♥他♥妈♥的欠揍吗 劝你别惹我
I still fucking won it, okay? You fucking want some?
我他妈的可还是狠角色 你是想挨揍吗
That’s my son there. You’re laughing at him?
那是我儿子 你敢嘲笑他吗
That’s my son, he’s crying,
那是我儿子 他在哭
he needs me, and I’m fucking stuck in here?
他需要我 而我他妈的还被困在这
Micky, are you watching this?
米奇 你在看吗
What are they doing to us?
他们对我们都干了些什么
I don’t know what to tell you.
我不知道怎么和你说
You’re pretending like you don’t know what’s going on.
这些年来你都假装视而不见
He’s been doing this for years.
他这样都好几年了
Yeah, I know it’s horrible, Mom. But…
我知道这很可怕 但是妈…
What do you think?
你又怎么看
You think they set him up?
你觉得是他们陷害他的吗
Mom, what do you think he was doing?
妈 你觉得他都在干嘛
You know, they gave him money,
是他们给他钱
gave him drugs for the movie, right?
给他毒品在电影里抽 是吧
Micky?
米奇
You got a new bag, huh? Yup.
换了新沙袋吗 对
New bracket, too? Yup.
还有新的支架 对
What happened to the peanut? Don’t know.
这沙包怎么回事 不知道
Like a beach ball.
像个沙滩球
Good job.
不错
Mick, Sal Lanano. Hey, Mick. How you doing?
小米 这是萨尔·拉纳诺 小米 最近好吗
You own the cab company. Good businessman, right?
你是个出租车公♥司♥的老板吧
He’s very organized.
他做生意很有一套
How’s the hand? It’s good, you know?
手怎样了 还行 挺好
It’s getting better. Stronger.
好多了 能用上力了
You know, I made a few calls already.
我之前打了几通电♥话♥
I just talked to Buddy Tags.
我和布迪·泰格谈过了
He said he can set up something local.
他说能给安排几场地区赛
You know, something to start back with.
也可以说是 复出赛
Get your confidence back. That’s it.
让你重拾信心 没错
You’ve got to get your confidence back.
你得重整旗鼓
That’s all.
就这意思
Your dad wants Sal to manage you,
你♥爸♥想让萨尔做你的经纪人
And he wants me to train you,
让我做教练
But he’ll only do it on one condition.
但有一个条件
No crazy time nonsense. That’s how it’s got to be.
不能再迁就那帮疯子 没错
No Dicky, no Alice. No Dicky, no Alice.
没有迪奇和爱丽丝 没有迪奇和爱丽丝
I get it. I get it. I’m good. I understand.
我懂 我懂 我都明白
Look, I appreciate the opportunity.
我很珍惜这次机会
Can’t take the bullshit, Mick. No offense, George.
受不了那鬼扯的一套了 小米 无意冒犯 乔治
None taken. I mean,
没关系 我是说
I’m going to be the one that gets his balls cut off anyway.
我去摆平他 大不了把他骟了
Yeah, you laugh.
你们就笑吧
You traitor! What are you doing?
你个叛徒 你这是干什么
What the hell’s the matter with you?
你这又犯的什么神经病
Come on!
我的天
Did that hurt? I hope it hurt!
疼吗 疼死你才好
Sal Lanano is a good man! A good man?
萨尔·拉纳诺是个好人 好人?
He’s a legitimate businessman! For Christ sake. Legitimate businessman?
人家是正经的生意人 正经的生意人?
What? Oh, my God, you know what that sounds like?
怎么了 我的老天 知道那听上去像什么吗
He’s a crook, George! He owns a taxicab company!
他丫是个骗子 乔治 他是出租车公♥司♥的老板
He’s organized! Oh, my God, he’s a cab driver.
手底下有很多人 天哪 他是个开出租的
He knows everything about boxing, right? Yes.
他对拳击这行了如指掌吧 没错
I don’t think so!
放你♥娘♥的♥屁
I think he’s going to steal your son’s money and rob him blind!
他是想把你儿子的钱一个子儿不剩全骗走
Why would you think that? Why would you even think that?
你怎么能这么想 你为什么非要这么想
Why can’t you trust anybody? I know people.
你就是不肯信任任何人 我把人都看透了
I know, George. You think I don’t know anything. But I know people.
乔治 我知道你嫌我没见识 可我了解人的心理
I know you know things…
你可真是通情达理…
And that Sal Lanana banana fucking thing…
那什么萨尔·拉那那还是拉粑粑的
We don’t need that in our lives!
我们不需要他
We haven’t made one dollar with these kids.
孩子们跟着你根本赚不着钱
You betrayed me. You betrayed me.
你背叛了我 你背叛我
Oh, bullshit, I betrayed you.
我♥操♥ 我背叛你个妹
You’re always have to say… He’s a fucking crook!
总这么说有意思吗… 他是个大骗子