Oh, if only I’d seen
假如我知道
that the joke was on me.
那只是在取笑自己
I looked at the skies,
我会仰望天际
running my hands over my eyes,
在眼前挥舞双手
and I fell out of bed,
接着我跌下床
hurting my head…
撞破头…
So you’re Beaver, and you’re Red Bear.
你是”海狸” 你是”红熊”
Red beard.
“红胡子”
She’s Red Dog, and that’s Beaver.
她是”红狗” 那是”海狸”
You’re Red Dog. You’re Beaver.
你是”红狗” 你是”海狸”
Yeah, don’t use those names. It’s just for family.
别叫那些名字 家里人才能叫
Be nice.
客气点
Don’t use the nicknames.
不要叫昵称
What the fuck will I call them then?
那我他妈的该叫她们什么
Speaking of family…
说到家人…
Hello.
你好
Alice, this is Charlene. Hi.
爱丽丝 这位是夏琳 你好
I’ve heard a lot about you.
我听过你很多事
Really? I’ve heard a lot about you, too.
是吗 我也听过你很多事
What’s that supposed to mean? Same thing you meant.
你什么意思 和你一样的意思
Can we just sit down and talk about business?
我们能坐下好好谈正事吗
I got you another fight, Mick.
小米 我又帮你组织了场拳赛
Just like I said I would.
正如我承诺过那样
Lou Gold and ESPN made it right.
卢和ESPN给我们的补偿
Just like I told you.
正如我所说
Joe Melenk. Six weeks. Foxwoods.
对手是乔·梅伦克 六周后在快活赌场
He’s a… Ten in eight. He’s none.
他是个… 十二分把握 他什么都不是
And they’re going to pay us twenty grand.
报酬是两万美元
$17,500, technically.
准确地说是17500美元
All right, $17,500, which is still good money, Mick.
好吧 17500美元也很可观了 小米
Yeah.
是啊
That’s good, Dick.
那是很好 迪克
I’m just trying to figure out what’s best for me.
我只想弄清楚怎样最合适我
Like what, huh?
比方说呢
What’s best for you, sweetheart?
什么最合适你 亲爱的
Come on, Mick. I thought you’d be more excited.
得了吧 小米 我想你会很激动
Why aren’t you more excited?
你怎么不激动呢
It’s a good fight, good money.
这场比赛有把握 报酬也不错
I got something with Lou Gold.
我和卢·金谈好了
He knows us.
他了解我们
I know, Mom.
我知道 妈妈
I just don’t want things going the way they’ve been going.
我只是不想再这样下去
Mick, that last fight was unfair. That was unfair.
小米 上场比赛不公平 那不公平
And we ain’t going to repeat that,
我们不会再重蹈覆辙
right? Oh, not on your life.
对吗 绝对不行
You know, buddy, it’s just you in the ring.
老弟 你只要上了拳台就行
Yeah, I know it’s just me in the ring.
是的 我知道是我上拳台
But I don’t like the way things have been going here.
但我不喜欢这里处理事情的方式
Where? Where?
哪里 哪里
Here, this, us, Lowell, the whole routine.
这里 这些 我们 洛厄尔的一切
George, stay out of it! You’re doing all the talking.
乔治 你别管 都是你们在说
Let him talk. Listen. I’m asking him.
听他说 我是在问他
You’re telling him. Listen. Stay out of it.
你是在命令他 你听他说 你别管
Hey, don’t tell me to stay out of it.
别这么和我说话
Mick, what’s the problem?
小米 到底是什么问题
Problems. What problems?
很多问题 那都是些什么问题
Problems… Like what?
问题是… 比如说呢
Like maybe you not showing up on time to train.
比如说 训练时你没准时到
Like maybe him having to come find you in a crack house
比方说 快上飞机的时候
when you’re supposed to be at the airport.
他还不得不去毒品屋找你
I’m sorry. I don’t know who you are. Why are you talking?
不好意思 我不认识你 说什么呢
I’m Charlene. We just met.
我是夏琳 我们才认识
We’re together. Do we need to do this again? Hi, I’m Charlene.
我们在一起 是不是要再来一遍 你好 我是夏琳
Hi, Charlene. Hi.
你好 夏琳 你好
Hi, I’m Charlene. Hi, Charlene.
你好 我是夏琳 你好 夏琳
Hey, we’re together.
我们在一起了
What are you going to do, Mick?
你想什么呢 小米
Listen to some MTV girl who works in a bar?
听个在酒吧干活的”MV女郎”瞎掰吗
What does she know about boxing?
她懂个屁拳击
I know they’re going to Vegas
我只知道 他们在维加斯
and getting paid to train year-round.
能领到薪水还能接受全年训练
Sounds a hell of a lot better than
这听起来可比
what you’ve got him doing here.
你们的计划好多了
You going to let her talk like that to your mother?
你就这样让她和你妈说话吗
Come on, Micky.
得了吧 米奇
I told you, we’re together.
我告诉过你 我们在一起
This is my girlfriend. I want her here.
这是我女友 我想让她待这里
I have done everything. Everything I could for you, Micky.
我所做的一切都是为了你 米奇
This MTV girl comes along…
结果这个MV女郎一来…
Stop calling me an MTV girl, whatever the fuck that means.
别再叫我”MV女郎”了 不管他妈的是什么意思
Skank. Wild.
烂货 荡♥妇♥
I’ve been doing this over fifteen years.
我♥干♥这行超过十五年了
She comes in, disrespects me…
她来了 对我不敬…
She don’t mean no disrespect, okay?
她没想要对你不敬 好吗
I had a chance to get paid to train year-round.
我有机会赚钱接受全年训练
Year-round, okay? That’s all she’s talking about.
全年的 明白吗 这就是她的意思
I would hope that you guys could appreciate that.
我希望能得到你们的支持
I know what you’re talking about, all right?
我认同你的想法 好吧
I could have had that.
我能搞定
You know, I had opportunities like maybe you’re going to have.
如果你愿意 我会想办法搞定
Now, you want money so you can train year-round? Yeah?
你想要钱去全年训练 对吗
I’ll get you money so you can train year-round.
我会帮你搞到钱 你就可以去全年训练
You? Yeah, I’ll do it.
你行吗 我会去办
Trust me. How?
相信我 怎么弄
Hey, trust me, all right?
相信我 好吗
Done.
说定了
All right? Charlene? Yeah? Everyone?
行吗 夏琳 你觉得呢 大家呢
So you put in $200…
你投入200美元
Then you get ten other people to put in $200…
再找十个人每人投入200美元
And you’ve got your $2000.
这样你就能得到2000美元
Everybody give you $200?
每个人给你200美元吗
No, not everybody. Just ten of you.
不是每个人 只是你们中的十个
Ten lucky ones.
十个幸运者
You’ll rip us off. No, no.
你要骗我们 不 不是的
Give you an opportunity. You give me $200!
就是给你个机会 那你给我200美元
No, you get that from ten other people
不 你把这个机会给其他十个人
who you offer the opportunity to.
你从他们手里赚这笔钱
Right? You understand? No?
对吗 你懂不懂
He thinks you think Cambodian people are stupid.
他觉得你把柬埔寨人都当傻瓜
I love Cambodian people!
我爱柬埔寨人
I mean, look. Look at Karen.
看看凯伦
She’s my girlfriend. She’s beautiful. I love her.
她是我女朋友 她很美 我爱她
And Brian. We work on a road crew together.
还有布莱恩 我们是同事
Not so much lately.
最近不咋见了
Brian, we work on a road crew together.
布莱恩 我们是同事
You haven’t been showing up, that’s what I’m saying.
我的意思是很久没见你了
This isn’t any kind of Cambodian thing.
这和柬埔寨人没关系
White people do this to other white people.
白人之间也常这么干
It’s what makes the world go around.
这世界就是这样
I don’t think that’s helping.
我觉得那没什么用
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity…
这可是千载难逢的机会…
I mean, they didn’t understand.
我是说他们不懂
They’re practically on my game…
他们一直看我的比赛…
Usually they listen to what I say,
通常都会听我的
but they just didn’t understand the opportunity.
但他们不懂得抓住机会
I mean, it was awesome.
我是说那机会难得
What were we talking about?
我们聊到哪了
Before you fought Sugar Ray. Right, right, right.
就在你和苏格·雷比赛前 对 对 对
Sugar Ray was too much, too soon.
苏格·雷的故事太多 发生得太快
I needed to build up slow.
我得慢慢回忆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!