What do you think, huh?
你觉得呢
Oh, come on. Cheer up. You take a little soap when you get home.
没事的 振作点 到家后好好洗洗
Have a day or two to think about it.
这一两天想想
I’ll find you a better fight, sweetheart.
我会给你找到一场好赛事 宝贝
Much better fight. I’m going to talk to them.
更好的 我会跟他们谈
For Christ’s sake, Alice. What?
看在上帝的份上 爱丽丝 干嘛
He’s been through the ringer. Leave him alone.
他刚打输比赛 别烦他了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Leave him some time to himself. What is your fucking problem?
让他单独待会 你脑子有毛病吗
Where’s Micky? Is Micky not going to come in?
米奇呢 他不进来吗
No, he’s not coming in. He needs to get back and get some rest.
他不进去了 他要回家休息
Come on. Let’s go inside.
来吧 咱们先进去吧
He’s going to go rest. He’s all grumpy.
他需要休息 他心情很不好
He’s tired. He’s beat up. He’s a little embarrassed, I think.
他累了 打输了 感觉有些丢脸
Who is it?
谁
I saw the shade move.
我看到你的影子了
Micky, the shade is still moving. I saw you come to the window.
米奇 影子还在动 我看到你来窗前了
I know you’re in there.
我知道你就在那
The least you can do is open up this door
你好歹开个门
and tell me to my face why you didn’t call me yesterday.
亲口告诉我昨天为什么没给我打电♥话♥
Why did you stand me up last night?
昨晚为什么放我鸽子
I started to call. I was going to call. I just couldn’t.
我想打来着 就要打了 但是没打
Because you lost the fight?
因为你输掉了比赛吗
Maybe, yeah. Because I lost the fight.
也许是吧 因为我输了
How do you know my house anyway?
你怎么知道我住这
I asked my brother.
我问了我哥哥
Your thing’s coming off. And your other thing.
你流血了 那边也流了
You got any tape?
还有药布吗
Did the black Jewish guy do this to you?
这是那个黑犹太人打的吗
I didn’t get to fight the black Jewish guy.
我没跟他打
You didn’t get to go head, body, head?
没用那招头部身体连击法吗
Saoul Mamby got the flu.
绍尔·麦比得了流感
Guy that took his place had twenty pounds on me.
有个比我重20磅的家伙取代了他
I never should have fought him.
我不可能打败他
Why did you?
那你为什么参赛
Nobody would have got paid.
不参赛就没钱
Everybody said I could beat him.
他们都说我能打败他
Who’s everybody?
他们是谁
My mother and my brother.
我妈和我哥
So are you going to take me to dinner and a movie, or what?
你还带我去吃晚餐看电影吗
You look great. Thank you.
你真美 谢谢
You’ve got a nice house, too.
房♥子也很漂亮
It’s an apartment building.
这是幢公♥寓♥楼
There’s five of them in there.
有五间公♥寓♥
One of my old roommates lives with me.
我和一个室友一起住
Roommate? What, were you in the army?
室友 你参过军吗
College. College? Wow.
上过大学 大学
Yeah, a lot of good it did me. I work in a bar.
是啊 真是大有帮助 现在却成了个酒吧女
You seem to enjoy it. Very popular down there.
看着你很喜欢 你在那边很受欢迎
Ugh, yeah. Popular. I’ve got to get out of there.
是啊 受欢迎 我得离开那地方
If I don’t drink while I’m working I’ll fucking kill myself.
如果我上班时不喝酒 就完蛋了
What college? URI. Full boat.
哪所大学 罗德岛大学 全船奖
A full boat’s a scholarship, right? Yeah.
全船奖是奖学金的一种吗 是
For what?
你什么运动突出
I was a highjumper. Highjumper?
我曾是个跳高运动员 跳高运动员
You’ve got to be kidding me.
开玩笑呢吧
Fuck you. I was good.
去你的 我那时很厉害
I was New England champ. I cleared 5’8″.
新英格兰冠军 五英尺八英寸
Never graduated. I partied too hard.
但没毕业 整天参加派对
You?
你吗
What are we doing in richie-rich Lexington?
为什么到莱克星顿来腐♥败♥
You come to this theater a lot?
你常来这家电影院吗
Yeah, it’s a good theater. They’ve got good movies here.
是啊 这家电影院不错 经常有好片子
Yeah? Like what? Belly Epicue.
是吗 比如呢 食欲线索
I think it’s Bell Epic.
我觉得应该是铃♥声♥年代
It’s epic. Bell Epic.
是年代 铃♥声♥年代
Belle Epoque. The New York Times don’t lie.
美好年代 纽♥约♥时♥报♥上这么写
Well I never heard of it.
我怎么没听说过
Where’d you hear about it? The New York Times?
你是在哪儿听说的 纽♥约♥时♥报♥吗
No, a guy from work.
不是 一个同事说的
And the cinematography is supposed to be gorgeous.
这部片子的摄影艺术应该很棒
Oh. Cool.
那很好
That’s the movie you wanted to see?
你喜欢这部电影吗
There wasn’t even any good sex in it.
里面甚至都没什么激♥情♥镜头
Had to read the whole fucking movie. Fucking subtitled.
整场还得看字幕 烦人的字幕
Some guy from a road crew recommended it to you?
修路队的人向你推荐的吗
A fucking subtitled movie?
带字幕的电影
What’s going on, huh?
怎么了
What’s going on? You got a girlfriend or something?
到底怎么了 你有女朋友了吗
You hiding me from her?
瞒着她跟我交往吗
I don’t have a girlfriend, all right?
我没有女朋友 好吗
I like you.
我喜欢你
I came here because I don’t want to show my face in Lowell.
我来这是因为我不想让洛厄尔的人看到我
I told everybody I was going to win that fight
我跟所有人说我会赢那场比赛
and get back on track.
回来后会走入正轨
I told my daughter I was going
我告诉我女儿
to get a bigger apartment so she could move in.
我要买♥♥幢大房♥子 那样她就可以住进来了
You don’t think I wanted to call you?
你以为我不想给你打电♥话♥吗
I was embarrassed.
我没脸见你
I’m sick of being a fucking disappointment.
我讨厌做个失败者
You really think your family is looking out for you?
你真以为你的家人关心你吗
Don’t say that. I don’t like that.
别那样说 我不喜欢
What else I can say after what you told me?
你告诉我经过后我还能怎么说
Look at your face.
瞧瞧你的脸
Look at you.
看你这样子
Bullshit, Lou.
去你的 卢
I’m not going to stop calling until
我会一直给你打电♥话♥
you make this right and get us a fight that’s fair.
你得给我们安排场比赛做弥补
My boy could have got killed last time.
我儿子上次差点被打死
Yeah, like what?
什么样的
Just don’t tell me he just got off the fucking couch.
别告诉我他刚从号♥子里出来就行
Coming off a loss?
走出失败的阴影吗
That sounds very interesting. I’ll get back to you.
听起来不错 回头找你
Got a great opportunity here.
这有个大好机会
We’ve got to go find Micky.
我们得把米奇找来
Nobody’s seen him for, like, three weeks.
我们大概三星期没见过他了
Jesus…
老天
Used to be Dicky we couldn’t find. Now it’s both of them?
以前都是迪奇没人影 现在他俩都这样了吗
Mom, I think he’s with that girl from the bar.
妈 我想他跟那个酒吧女在一起
What girl? It’s that fucking girl, Charlene.
什么女孩 就那个叫夏琳的妞
That’s who he’s with. That girl from the bar.
在酒吧工作 他俩在一起
George was all fucking eager for them to get together.
乔治一直想撮合他们一起
I heard she’s into threeways. Yeah, with other girls.
我听说她经常玩3P 和其他女孩一起
Yeah, like one of those MTV girls.
对 就像那些MV女郎
MTV girls? What are you talking about?
MV女郎 你们说什么呢
Wild.
淫♥荡♥得很
She acts all fucking superior because she went to college.
装腔作势的 就因为她上过大学
You girls just go find your brother Micky.
你们几个快去找米奇
Tell him I’ve got important business to discuss.
告诉他我有重要事跟他商量
I’ve got to go find Dicky.
我去找迪奇
Dicky!
迪奇
Hey, Mom. It’s not… It’s just…
妈 不是这样的 只是
It’s just a friend’s house.
这是朋友的房♥子
Come on, whatever.
拜托 别生气了
I started a joke,
我开了个玩笑
which started the whole world crying.
全世界却为之哭泣
Oh, if only I’d seen
假如我知道
that the joke was on me.
那只是在取笑自己
I started to cry,
我会哭泣
which started the whole world laughing.
全世界却为之而笑