11:45, Dick. What?
11点三刻了 迪克 啥
Where’d you fucking park the car, Boo Boo?
你♥他♥妈♥的把车停哪了 白♥痴♥
I didn’t park it. You did.
不是我停的 你停的
Check your fucking pockets for the keys.
你♥他♥妈♥摸摸口袋找找钥匙
You’ve got the keys, huh?
你拿着钥匙呢
I didn’t park it, man.
不是我停的 伙计
Not here. I don’t know… Check your pockets, all right?
没停在这 我不知道 摸摸口袋
Oh, fuck it, I’ll run. I need the fucking road work.
妈的 我跑着去 我他妈的得跑着去了
Road work? Are you crazy?
跑着去 你疯了吗
He’s a great runner.
他很擅长跑步
Quacker! Hey, Dicky.
呱呱 迪奇
Better late than never.
总比不来强
Here, look.
看啊
Detectives on the scene…
警探大人在现场
Get to the bar with this…
得把这个带回去
Figure this one out, huh? Why don’t you…
查清楚是怎么回事 搞什么…
Hold it. Hold it. Let me get this straight.
等一下 我就有话直说了吧
You guys are working in
你们都是拳台外面
the same corner as Micky, together, right?
米奇教练席上的吧
Yeah. Yeah, they’re both in my corner.
没错 他们都在我的教练席上
This is what goes on. Okay. It must be…
就是这样 好吧 这肯定…
Don’t you have a job to go to or something?
你难道不用工作吗
Really, O’Keefe has a job that he should be at.
说真的 奥基夫有他的工作
Yeah, Sergeant O’Keefe’s working overtime here.
是啊 奥基夫警官在这儿加班
So we go at this old man:
我们的对手是个老家伙
Jewish, black, former world champion.
犹太黑人 前任世界冠军
I think we’ve got all the bases covered.
我想我们做好了充分的准备
And my kid brother, he’s lost three fights in a row.
我的弟弟 他连输了三场比赛
He can’t get used to losing. It’s a mental thing.
他可不能这么一败涂地下去 心理上会有阴影
But we’re gonna break that with Mamby, right?
但我们会在麦比身上有所突破 是吧
Yeah, I hope. When we can train.
但愿如此 只要开始训练
When we train. Right. Don’t be wasting time, Mick, you know?
没错 训练 别浪费时间了 小米
Wasting time? Half the fucking day’s gone.
你还说浪费时间 都他妈半天过去了
Yeah, half the day’s gone. I’ve been waiting for you.
是吗 你也知道 我可是一直在等你
Come on, move. We’re going to outbox Mamby, huh?
迅速 我们要击垮麦比 明白吗
Take it out on the head.
猛击对方头部
Head, body, head. That’s your combo.
头部 身体 头部 连击
Head, body, head, body.
头部 身体 头部 身体
My Dicky taught him that.
这是迪奇教他的
You know, Sugar Ray’s going to be there
苏格·雷也会去那
calling the fight for ESPN.
为ESPN做现场解说
I ain’t seen him since I knocked him down,
我打败他后就再没见过他
like, fourteen years ago or something, right?
大概有十四年了吧
Let’s get a real sparring going on here.
动点真格的吧
Don’t want to embarrass yourself.
别给自己丢脸
Don’t want to embarrass yourself in front of Sugar Ray, huh?
你也不想在苏格·雷面前丢脸吧
Come on, head, body, head.
来吧 头部 身体 头部
Your punch, man!
这拳威武 伙计
That’s your punch. Now that’s your little punch.
这才是你的水平 这就对了
Use your whole fucking body now.
你得使出全身的力道
George’s fingers are so fucking big he can’t even dial the phone!
乔治的手指肥得要死 拨电♥话♥都不行
That’s not helping, George!
做那手势也没用 乔治
Wait, I’m confused. What?
等等 我有些晕了 啥
I’m confused, too. We’re confused.
我也有些晕 我们都晕了
George is whose father? You’re confused?
乔治是谁的爹 你晕了吗
Dick Eklund Sr. is Dicky’s, Donna’s, Gail’s and Phyllis’ father.
老迪克·埃克伦德是迪奇 朵娜 盖尔和菲丽斯的爹
Is Dick Eklund. Yeah.
是迪克·埃克伦德 对
And even though Alice is an Eklund, so are Cindy and Cathy.
而爱丽丝姓埃克伦德 辛蒂和凯茜也是
George is really…
而乔治…
And Micky… No.
只有米奇 不
Micky and I are Wards.
我和米奇都姓沃德
It’s always sounded like Dick Eklund and I were separated, right?
听着像是我和迪克·埃克伦德分开后
And then there was George. Just George.
乔治出现了 就是乔治
George is my man. George is our papa.
乔治是我男人 乔治是咱爹
After Dick, it was just George.
迪克之后又是乔治吗
Come on. Come over here…
快点 过来
Why don’t you just go talk to her? She’s a nice girl.
怎么不过去搭讪 她是个好女孩
I told her all about you.
我跟她说过所有你的事
I don’t want to ask her. She’s going to say no.
我不想约她 她肯定会拒绝
Can’t beat that ass, can you?
能抗拒那美臀的诱惑吗
Get at it. Go. Come on.
快上 去吧 快去
Are you just going to stand there and stare at my ass?
你准备就这么站着盯着我屁♥股♥看吗
Your father stares at my ass but he talks to me.
你父亲也看 但他好歹和我讲话
He thinks you’re the greatest.
他觉得你是最棒的
He didn’t tell me you were new.
他可没说你是新手
Keep the change, doll.
留着零钱吧 美人儿
He told me you came for you sister.
他说你来找你的姐姐
This is a tip? Yeah, that’s my tip!
这算小费吗 没错 我给的小费
You know what the bell says about this one?
你知道这叮呤当啷的什么意思吗
Cheap bastard. Cheap fucker.
下♥贱♥的小气鬼
Comes in every day, gives me shitty tips.
每天都来 还给我抠门的小费
Yeah, fuck you, too.
好吧 你也去死
You pave streets, right?
你是铺路的吧
Yeah, I do. And I’m a fighter.
是的 我也是个拳击手
Oh, yeah. I heard you’re a stepping stone.
是吗 听说你是垫脚石
I’m no stepping stone.
我不是垫脚石
You’re the guy they use
他们利用你这种人
against the other fighters to move the other fighters up.
让其他拳击手踩着你往上爬
I’ve had a few tough fights, but that’s not who I am.
我之前是吃了几次败仗 但那不是我
The next fight’s going to show who I am.
下场比赛我会使出真正的势力
Yeah, and he’s going to lose that one, too.
可不 他最后还是会输
Scotch and soda, Charlene. And one for yourself.
威士忌苏打 夏琳 其中一杯我请你
Now move that sugar ass…
你那性感的屁♥股♥快给我动起来…
Okay, be respectful. Don’t disrespect her.
放尊重些 不准冒犯她
Hey, don’t hurt your hand. You’ve got a fight next week.
喂 别伤了你的手 你下周还要比赛
Besides, you wipe your ass with that one.
再说你还得用那只手擦屁♥股♥呢
Don’t wait up, or I’m going
你赶紧给我滚
to hit you in the car, sucker, all right?
不然让我逮着在车里揍死丫的 明白
He’s gonna be so lame.
这下他残了
All right? All right?
听懂了吗
That’s right.
这样才对
Take your drink. He’s taking his drink.
带上你的饮料 拿上饮料
This guy’s going to be champion.
这家伙会成为冠军
He’s a great guy. He’s a great fighter.
他很棒 是很出色的拳击手
Okay? Hold on. Thanks for the drink.
好了 等等 谢谢你的饮料
You know those cameras are making a movie about him?
那些跟着他的摄像机是要给他拍电影
He knocked out Sugar Ray Leonard on HBO.
要在HBO上播 他怎么击败了苏格·雷
That’s why they’re following him around with the cameras.
所以他们一直扛着摄像机跟着他
They’re making a movie about his comeback.
他们要拍部关于他回归的电影
Yeah, everybody’s talking about it.
是啊 大家都在谈论这事
But who are you fighting?
那你是要和谁比赛
Saoul Mamby. Saoul Mamby?
绍尔·麦比 绍尔·麦比
What kind of name is that? Black and Jewish.
什么人会起这种名字 犹太黑人
Where did they find a guy like that?
他们哪找的那么一个人
He’s no joke. Former world champion.
他可不是盖的 是前任世界冠军
Former champ? Yeah.
前任世界冠军吗 是啊
I match up good with him, though. Yeah?
而我和他正好相配 是吗
Yeah. What does that mean?
是的 什么意思
Well, I got a light end, you know?
我快熬出头了
I’ve got a reputation for brawling,
我打架很在行
but I’m not going to brawl with him.
但我不和他打架
I’m going to try to box him. There’s a difference?
我是和他打拳 有区别吗
Yeah, in brawling you slug it out.
当然 打架是要一决雌雄
I hit you. You hit me.
你一拳我一拳
Boxing is a chess game, you know?
而拳击则是一场博弈
Got to pick my punches to take him down.
得出招制胜
I’m going head, body, head, body…
我的话就是头部 身体 头部 身体连击
What is head, body, head, body?
那是什么意思
Well, I hit him in the head,
我先攻击他头部
then his hands got to go up to protect himself.
他把手举起来防卫