Say it back to me. Head, body, head, body.
你说一遍 头部 身体 头部连击
You can do it. Stay off the fucking ropes.
你能做到 别他妈地贴在围绳上
If I’m in Micky Ward’s corner tonight,
如果我是米奇·沃德的教练
I’m thinking if he doesn’t
我在想 如果他在这回合
pick things up this round and get going,
再不进攻
he’ll just get totally wiped out.
他可能就没有机会了
Get off the ropes! Get off the ropes, Mick!
离开围绳 离开围绳 小米
Once again, Ward against the ropes as Neary is free to attack.
又是这样 沃德贴着围绳任由奈里进攻
What are you doing? Come on, Mick…
你在干什么 加油 小米
Sometimes if you want to win,
有时候你要是想赢
you’ve got to be something that you’re not.
就得去尝试一些没做过的事
Off the fucking rope, man! That ain’t it!
离开他妈的围绳 这样不行
Neary continues to pound away.
奈里继续着进攻
Don’t take no abuse! This is your time, Micky!
别站着不动 这是你的比赛 米奇
It’s all for you!
这都是为了你
Two big misses by Neary. That’s it! That’s it!
奈里两击不中 就是这样 就是这样
Ward seemingly getting his legs back.
沃德好像找回了节奏
Now he backs Neary up. Ward trades his way back.
沃德压♥迫♥着奈里 不断地进攻
Ward nods as if to say “Come on!”.
沃德在点头 好像在说 来吧
“Come on, let’s fight!”
来吧 干上一架
Closer and closer to Neary’s ribcage.
越来越接近奈里的胸部
This is becoming Micky Ward’s fight.
现在米奇·沃德掌控了比赛
And a left hook to the body, and an uppercut lands,
一记左勾拳 又一记上勾拳
and now he backs Neary up.
现在他正压♥迫♥着奈里
Ward hits Neary with a body shot.
沃德朝着奈里的身体给了一拳
Four left hooks in the body.
四记左勾拳
Neary on his butt, first time in 23 professional fights
奈里倒地了 二十三场职业比赛的第一次
that Shea Neary has gone down.
谢伊·奈里被击倒了
This is it! This is it, Micky!
就是这样 就是这样 米奇
23 seconds remain in this
本回合还剩二十三秒
round as Micky now wipes off Neary’s gloves.
米奇现在胜利在望
Ward lands a huge left hook as Micky Ward works away.
沃德击中一记左勾拳 米奇·沃德不断进攻
Blows to the body with the left hook. There’s the uppercut again!
连续的左勾拳 又一记上勾拳
Gonna stop it right there.
比赛结束
“Irish” Micky Ward with a big eighth-round TKO!
米奇·沃德在第八回合以技术性击倒获胜
He’s done it again. He’s done it again.
他又做到了 他又做到了
They grinding gutting Micky Ward pulls out another big victory.
米奇·沃德又艰难地赢得了一场大胜
You’re the champion of the world,
你是世界冠军
Mick! You’re the fucking champion of the world!
小米 你♥他♥妈♥的是世界冠军
You fucking did it!
你♥他♥妈♥真的做到了
My boy’s the champion of the world!
我儿子是世界冠军
I love you!
我爱你
This town always said you’re a fucking boxer, right?
镇里的人总说你是个拳击手
You thought it’s a piece of shit.
你觉得这一文不值
He put Lowell back on the map, you know. We did.
他又让洛厄尔出了名 是我们
I tell you. No, hold on. We.
我告诉你 等等 是我们
Who used to be the Pride of Lowell? Right here.
谁是曾经的”洛厄尔的骄傲” 是我
Who’s the Pride of Lowell now? Right there.
现在谁是”洛厄尔的骄傲” 是他
That’s how it’s meant to be, you know?
本来就该是这样
Hand it down to him. Nothing better than that.
把这份骄傲传下去 没什么比这更好了
Nothing better than that…
没什么比这更好了
He did it. I’ve got to go.
他做到了 我得走了
I’ve got to go.
我得走了
出场费达到几百万
米奇·沃德又和阿图罗·加蒂进行了三场比赛
他在弟弟的体育馆训练拳击手
迪奇依然是当地的传奇人物
Quacker!
呱呱
Boo, where’s your teeth?
你的牙怎么没了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!