Come on! You want your brother? Good luck.
拜托 你想要你哥哥 自求多福吧
O’Keefe, come on… Micky.
奥基夫 拜托 米奇
Micky…
米奇
Come on, everything happens for a reason.
好了 事出必有因
You know, maybe it’s for the best.
说不定这样对大家都好
God has a plan.
老天自有公道
Want to spar with your brother?
想跟你哥哥练练吗
Dick Eklund, Pride of Lowell.
迪克·埃克伦德 洛厄尔的骄傲
Watching that for years, huh?
那些年都是这么练的吧
Whoa, hey, what the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么
Micky, for crying out loud! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
米奇 我的天哪 爸爸 爸爸
Take that baby out of here.
把那孩子带出去
I told you take him away ten minutes ago!
十分钟前我就跟你说了把他带走
Sweetheart, are you all right? You okay? Your back?
宝贝 你还好吗 你的背怎么样了
What are you doing? What’s the matter with you?
你干什么呢 你出什么毛病了
Will it be my fight, Alice? Huh?
这次能为了我吗 爱丽丝
Just once? Maybe just this one time, not for Dicky?
就一次 就这么一次 不为了迪奇
I know you think he’s coming back,
我知道你觉得现在他回来了
but he’s forty years old and he
可他都四十了
doesn’t have a tooth in his head that’s his fucking own.
他嘴里连他妈一颗自己的牙都没有
Let your brother talk for a minute here, all right?
先让你弟弟说两句 行吗
What are you saying, sweetheart?
你想说什么 宝贝
Shut up before I bust your fucking head open, Dicky.
再不闭嘴我打爆你的头 迪奇
What are you going to do?
你想怎么着
You want me to bust your fucking head open?
你♥他♥妈♥想让我打爆你的头吗
Come on! Come on! George!
拜托 拜托 乔治
Please! Please! Dicky!
求求你们 迪奇
What are you saying, sweetheart? Tell me what you’re saying.
你想说什么 宝贝 告诉我
This is supposed to be my fight.
这该是我的比赛
This is my shot at a title. It is your fight.
这是我成为拳王的机会 是你的比赛
I won’t get another one after this.
我再也不会有这样的机会了
Am I being selfish? Am I saying “Micky! Micky! Micky!”?
我自私吗 我有没有一直在叫自己的名字
Because you know what? If I am, I’m sorry.
要是我自私 对不起
I thought I was fighting for the championship.
我一直以为我能为了冠军而奋斗
And I thought you were my mother, too.
我还以为你也是我妈妈
I am your mother.
我是你妈妈
Mick, I’m sorry. I had no idea you felt like that, all right?
小米 对不起 我不知道你会这么想 好吗
If I made mistakes, I’m going to be better.
要是我做错了什么 我会改的
I don’t want to hurt you. I am so sorry.
我不想伤害你 真对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Dicky! Stay with him.
迪奇 你陪着他
Dicky!
迪奇
Dicky!
迪奇
Dicky! Got to do something.
迪奇 我有事要做
Dicky, wait. Come on.
迪奇 等会 拜托
Micky wants you. I want you.
米奇需要你 我也需要你
I’ve got to do something.
我有事要做
I know what that means. Don’t do this!
我知道你是什么意思 别这样
Hey, Jim.
吉姆
Smart. Hey, Dicky.
斯玛特 迪奇
Hey, Dicky’s back!
迪奇回来了
Dicky!
迪奇
Look at you! Look at my boy, huh?
看看你 看看这小子
Come over here.
过来
You look good. Welcome back.
你看起来不错 欢迎回来
Yeah, you’re looking good. You look great.
是啊 你看起来不错 看起来真好
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Welcome home. Hi, honey.
欢迎回家 嗨 宝贝
What’s up, man? You’re looking good.
还好吗 哥们 你看起来不错
So, want to head up there?
要不要上去坐坐
Dicky’s back!
迪奇回来了
Go upstairs, take a while, huh?
上楼去 坐一会儿
Throw a little party for you, babe. Hey, come back!
给你庆祝一下 宝贝 回来吧
What the hell was that?
他这是搞什么鬼
Charlene, it’s Dicky.
夏琳 我是迪奇
Get off my porch, you piece of shit.
滚远点 人♥渣♥
How fucking dare you come?
你♥他♥妈♥的还有脸来我家
Cock sucker!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking boy!
王八蛋
Fucking ass!
垃圾
Fucking sick!
烂货
You’re a fucking asshole, Dicky. I want you off my fucking porch.
迪奇你个傻♥逼♥ 给我滚远点
Huh? Why don’t you just
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不下来
fucking come down here and talk to me, huh?
让我们谈一谈
You’re such an asshole, coming to my fucking house.
你这混♥蛋♥居然敢来我家
You piece of shit, standing on my porch! Sorry, sorry.
还敢站在我家门口瞎喊 对不起
It’s not fucking ladylike to
像你这么对着大街喊叫
be shouting in the street like this, all right?
不太好吧
You’re such a fucking cock sucker, coming over here. Please!
你这混♥蛋♥还敢来 求你了
Oh yeah? You think I fucking care? Come on. Just fucking…
你以为我在乎吗 求你了 下来吧
Get off my fucking porch, Dicky.
滚远点 迪奇
What kind of dog is that? Is that a cocker spaniel?
那是什么狗 西班牙长耳猎犬吗
All right, I know you can’t fucking stand me.
我知道你受不了我
Really, what makes you say that?
是吗 你也知道啊
I got news for you, all right?
我告诉你件事
My brother loves you,
我弟弟爱着你
and you can’t just run away because of me.
你不能因为我 就这么走了
He don’t deserve that, all right?
你不能这么对他
So I will quit if you want me to quit.
如果你想我走 那我就走
You’re full of shit. I swear to God.
扯什么淡 我说真的
I will quit if it means you’ll come back, all right?
如果你肯回来 我就退出
But I want you to think about something.
但拜托你好好想想
Micky has a chance to do something that I never did,
米奇有机会做成我从未做过的事
that in my time, I never had.
我这辈子从没做过的事
Oh… “Yeah, my big chance
可不是 我当时可打败了苏格·雷
was with Sugar Ray Leonard. I’m so great.”
我他妈的真了不起
“I’m the Pride of fucking Lowell.
我可是洛厄尔的骄傲
Oh yeah, I fought Sugar Ray Leonard.”
没错 我打败了苏格·雷
I’ve heard it. I came to make things right with you.
我都知道 我来是想和你改变这一切
Okay, let’s make things right. Number one:
好 那就开始吧 首先
You didn’t knock down Sugar Ray Leonard. He tripped.
你没有击倒苏格·雷 是他自己绊倒的
I was in the ring. Don’t you
我当时就在拳台上
think I know what really fucking happened that day?
难道我不知道是怎么回事吗
What have you ever done with your life? I like my life.
你的生活成功吗 我喜欢我的生活
Yeah? What have you ever done with it?
你都有过什么成就
I like my life now, Dicky.
我喜欢我现在的生活 迪奇
What have you ever done with your life?
你有没有过什么成就
You’re a college dropout, Charlene.
你大学辍学 夏琳
You’re just a little bar girl. Your life sucks.
只是个酒吧女 你的生活烂透了
All right.
好吧
I drink too much. I worked in a lot of bars.
我酗酒 还在很多酒吧工作过
And I ruined a lot of opportunities,
我毁掉了无数机会
but I’m trying to do better here.
但我正在努力改变
So is Micky. So am I.
米奇也是 我也是
And he needs me, you heard him. And I know he needs you.
你知道他需要我 我知道他也需要你
What is that blue shit on your arm?
你胳膊上那什么玩意
It’s icing.
蛋糕的糖霜
Okay.
好吧
I’ll see you in Micky’s corner. Otherwise, go fuck yourself.
到时在米奇的教练席上再见 不然就见鬼去吧
It’s a deal. All right, it’s a deal.
一言为定 一言为定
We worked it out for you. Ask her.
我们帮你都说好了 问她吧
Good. Go get O’Keefe back, too.
好吧 现在去把奥基夫找回来
I will.
我会的
Hey, Mick.
小米
Do you think I knocked down Sugar Ray Leonard?
你觉得我击倒了苏格·雷吗
You went ten rounds. One of the best to do anything to hurt him.
你坚持了十回合 能打伤他已经很棒了
You’re my hero.
你是我的偶像
I was.
我曾经是
I was…
曾经是
I’m sorry. Yeah?
对不起 真的吗