A title shot. Micky gets the shot.
拳王争霸赛 这下米奇能参加了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
You’ve got to be very clear about this,
你得把这事弄清楚了
because this is my kid’s future. I just spoke to the guy.
这可关系到我儿子的将来 我刚跟那人谈过
Mike, come here. Look, tell these guys. Hey. Congratulations.
迈克 来 告诉他们 恭喜
Thank you. Not a stepping stone anymore.
谢谢 再也不是垫脚石了
I always knew you had the talent. That was a hell of a strategy,
我就知道你有这种天分 多么伟大的战术
wearing him down like that and taking it to the body.
不断消耗他的体能 然后一记身体攻击终结
Thirty years in the business,
我在这行干了三十年
I’ve never seen a knockout like that.
还从没见过这样的击倒
Larry Merchant was writing your
评论员莫什特都在准备给你写讣告了
obituary and Sanchez drops like he was shot with a gun.
然而桑切斯像吃了枪子一样倒了下来
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿学的这招
That’s the first thing my brother taught me.
那是我哥哥教我的第一课
Tap them to the head, dig into the body.
敲打他们的头 再猛捣他们的身体
That’s a hell of a body shot. Thank you.
真是一记漂亮的身体攻击 谢谢
You ready for a title shot?
准备好参加拳王争霸赛了吗
Yes! Yes!
准备好了 准备好了
That’s what I was talking about.
我刚说的就是这个
He’s ready. You’re ready, aren’t you?
他准备好了 你准备好了 对吧
Shea Neary in London for the title!
伦敦的拳王谢伊·奈里
Are you kidding me? We’ve got some celebrating to do.
你说真的吗 我们得庆祝一下
Yeah, I think so. Thank you so much.
没错 我也这么想 太感谢你了
You’re going to have a great champion, my boy.
你将会成为伟大的拳王 孩子
It’s what your brother would have always wanted.
那是你哥哥的梦想
He’s not even going to be there.
他甚至没法到场
Hey! Daddy!
嘿 爸爸
Hey there, buddy. Daddy, Daddy!
嘿 小伙子 爸爸 爸爸
Good to see you! Oh!
见到你真好
That’s a good hug! That’s a good hug! Oh yeah!
抱得好 抱得好
Sweetheart! Hi, Mom.
宝贝 妈妈
Oh, you look so good.
你看起来真好
Oh, my God.
天啊
You have clean teeth. I do! Look at my teeth!
你的牙真干净 是吧 看我这口牙
I got new teeth. Everything.
我换了新牙 都是新的
How do you think I look?
你觉得我看起来怎么样
Good. Yeah?
很好 是吗
Are you going to carry me? No.
你要带上我吗 不
And more cake. Ice cream…
还有蛋糕 冰淇淋
Ice cream with cake. Ice cream with cake and cake and cake.
冰淇淋加蛋糕 冰淇淋加蛋糕蛋糕蛋糕
Ice cream, cake and cake. Ice cream, cake and cake.
冰淇淋蛋糕蛋糕 冰淇淋蛋糕蛋糕
Quacker!
呱呱
Mom.
妈
They gave you some new teeth, huh? Yeah.
他们给你换了新牙 是啊
Hey, George. They let you out of the house now?
乔治 你怎么出来了
Run him out of the house, Mom?
把他放出来了吗 妈
Hey, look. I want you to meet Sal Lanano.
听着 来认识一下萨尔·拉纳诺
How you doing, Dicky?
你好吗 迪奇
Let’s spar, huh?
咱们训练吧 好吗
Hi, Charlene.
你好 夏琳
Welcome back! Shh! It’s supposed to be a surprise!
欢迎回来 嘘 得给他个惊喜
I’m running late.
我要迟到了
Mick, I can’t even tell you.
小米 我简直难以形容
Being back in this smelly-ass locker room…
重新回到这间难闻的更衣室
Getting back with you is what got me through.
经历了这一切 终于能回来跟你一起
You look good. Your eyes are clear.
你看起来不错 眼睛更清澈了
Alice says prison might have been the best thing for me.
爱丽丝说入狱对我来说或许是件好事
It got me clean. Got me clear up here.
让我更纯净了 把我这里洗干净了
It’s a beautiful thing, Dick.
那真好 迪克
I’ve got to talk to you about something.
我得跟你说件事
The old locker, huh?
还是那个老柜子
I made a promise to them I wouldn’t work with you again.
我跟他们保证不再跟你一起干了
I had to, after everything that happened. I’m sorry.
我只能这样 发生了那么多事 对不起
You sticking to that?
你说真的吗
I’m glad you’re back.
我很高兴你回来了
You look good.
你看起来很好
I don’t know what else to say.
我不知道还能说些什么
Mick, you fucking kidding me? No, I’m not.
小米 你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧 没有
Hey, Micky. Micky, come on in.
米奇 米奇 过来
You’re too loud. You’ve got to do this at home, please.
你们太吵了 还是省着回家庆祝吧 拜托
What are you talking about? Mom, please.
你说什么呢 妈 拜托
All right, girls. Let’s pack it up.
好吧 姑娘们 咱们收起来
Why? Let’s get it put away.
为什么 把它收起来
If that’s what Micky wants, we’re going to put it away.
要是米奇想这样 我们就收起来
There’s your brother. Dicky!
哥哥来了 迪奇
Hey there. Hey there.
大家好 大家好
It’s nice. It’s nice.
真好 真不错
Been working on it for two weeks. Hey, Sherri, come on. Stop.
我们花了两个星期 雪莉 别哭了
All right, girls, come on. Let’s go home.
好吧 姑娘们 来吧 咱们回家
It’s not the time to do this, obviously.
显然 现在不适合弄这个
What’s going on? We ain’t going to work together.
怎么了 我们不能一起干了
They don’t want me to work with him.
他们不想让我和他一起
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
That’s not right.
这可不对
Micky never would have won Sanchez without Dicky.
要不是迪奇 米奇可赢不了桑切斯
That’s fucking bullshit! Take it back!
你♥他♥妈♥瞎说什么 给我收回去
Don’t you fucking talk to my mother like that. Fuck you!
别他妈这么跟我妈说话 操♥你♥妈♥的
Why don’t you ask Micky?
你怎么不问问米奇
We’re going to train. They’ve got to go.
我们要训练了 让他们走
They’ve got to go, Mick. Come on.
让他们走 小米 拜托了
You all right? Ask him, George.
你还好吗 问他 乔治
Ask him if he would have won Sanchez without his brother.
问问他要不是他哥哥 他能赢桑切斯吗
No, I wouldn’t have won Sanchez if it wasn’t for Dicky.
对 要不是迪奇我赢不了桑切斯
How can you say that to O’Keefe? Because it’s true.
你怎么能当着奥基夫这么说 因为事实如此
I went in with our game plan and it
我试着用我们的战术
wasn’t working so I went back to what I learned with Dicky.
可没奏效 我就重新用迪奇教我的打法
And I wouldn’t have won without you, either, O’Keefe, okay?
要不是你我也赢不了 奥基夫 行吗
I mean, you know that. We worked hard. You got me ready.
你也知道 我们刻苦训练 你让我准备充分
You got your confidence and your focus from O’Keefe,
你的信心和斗志都来自奥基夫
and from Sal, and from your father, and from me.
来自萨尔 父亲 还有我
Dicky is a junk bag. Hey!
迪奇是个废物 喂
He’s a junk bag!
他就是个废物
Fuck you, Charlene. Oh, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的 夏琳 操♥你♥妈♥的
I’m sober.
我已经清醒了
Oh, yeah. And I’m sure you’re going
是吗 我觉得你既然已经出来了
to need something for something now that you’re out.
肯定又会找借口去弄那玩意
“Oh, my back! Oh, my back!” Fuck you!
“我的背不行了” 操♥你♥妈♥的
What are you always picking on me for, huh? No, fuck you!
为什么你总是找我的茬 操♥你♥妈♥的
And what about O’Keefe? We’re in the same boat.
那奥基夫怎么说 我们是一条船上的
One day at a fucking time, right, O’Keefe? You and me.
我们一起工作过吧 奥基夫 你跟我
It’s all right for him to be here?
现在他在这怎么就行了
Why am I the fucking problem?
为什么问题都他妈出在我身上
I’m his blood! I’m his family! You’re the problem!
我是他的亲人 他的家人 你自己就是个问题
I’m the one fighting, okay? Not you, not you, and not you.
我才是拳击手 好吗 不是你 不是你 也不是你
I know what I need. And you need Dicky?
我知道我需要什么 你需要迪奇吗
I want Dicky back.
我想让迪奇回来
And I want you, Charlene, and I want O’Keefe.
我也要你 夏琳 我也要奥基夫
I want my family. What’s wrong with that?
我要我的家人 这有什么问题
Not the deal we made, baby. She’s right, Micky.
这可不是我们说好的 宝贝 她说得对 米奇
That’s not the deal. It wasn’t the deal.
这不是我们说好的 不是我们说好的
Come on, you can’t do this to us.
拜托 你不能这么对我们
You sound like them now.
你现在说话跟他们一样了
I sound like them now? Yeah, you sound like them.
我说话跟他们一样 对 你说话跟他们一样
We sound like them?
我们说话跟他们一样
You can’t do this to us. You can’t do this to us.
你不能这么对我们 你不能这么对我们
You sound like them.
你说话跟他们一样
You should fucking listen to yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥真该好好听听你在说什么
You sound like them, just like them.
你说话跟他们一样 一模一样
Maybe this is where you belong.
或许这才是你的归宿
That’s the way you love him? Charlene!
你就是这么爱他的吗 夏琳