Korben Dallas.
科本 明白吗
Korben. You understand?

Here.
你拿着 拿去
You take it. Go ahead.
等你学会英语了随时打电♥话♥
You can call me when you learn how to speak English.
开玩笑的 玩笑
Just kidding. Kidding.
你叫什么
What is your name?

You.
科本
Korben.
莉露·敏耐·莱克拉雷芭啦敏耐侪·艾克巴特·德·萨博特
Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat.
很好
Good.
那一长串都是你的名字
That whole thing is your name?
有没有
Do you have…
短点的名字
a shorter name?
短的
Short.
科本·达拉斯
Korben Dallas.
莉露
Leeloo.
莉露
Leeloo.
科本 莉露
Korben, Leeloo.
莉露 科本
Leeloo, Korben.
神父 你确定她是至高无上的存在吗
Father, You’re sure she’s a supreme being?
绝对没错
Absolutely sure.
老朋友
Old friends.
没错 没错
Yeah, you’re right.
你能帮我问下能把枪还我吗
Listen, do you think you can ask her could I have the gun back, please?
-你的名字是 -科本·达拉斯
– What’s your name? – Korben Dallas.
谢谢你 达拉斯先生 十分感谢你的帮助
Thank you Mr. Dallas for all your help. Thank you so much.
你很善良 但现在这位姑娘需要休息了
You’ve been so kind, but now the girl needs some rest.
她经过长途跋涉
Because she’s been on a long trip.
我知道 她降落的时候我在那儿
I know.I was there when she landed.
等下 神父
Wait, wait, Father.
她有句话我不明白
She said something I didn’t understand.
其实哪句都不明白
Well I didn’t understand any of it.
埃克托·伽玛特什么意思
But what does “Ekto Gamat” mean?
“我不同意就不可以”
“Never without my permission.”
我想也是
That’s what I thought.
我不该亲她的
I shouldn’t have kissed her.
抱歉 我忘记给你带吃的了
Oh, no. I’m so sorry. I forgot your food.
来点儿好吃的泰国菜怎么样 以示歉意
How about some nice Thai food? For apolagising.
来了 来了 等一下
Yeah, yeah, hold on.
-干啥 -伙计 我等了你一天
– What? – Buddy, I’m waiting all day here.
-芬格 -车呢
– Finger. – Where’s the cab?
车挺好的 运转得特别好
Car’s running fine, purring like a kitten.
挺好 挺好个屁
Fine. What “fine”?
我知道你 达拉斯
I know you Dallas.
你的字典里可没有挺好这个词
“Fine” ain’t in your vocabulary.
跟老伙计芬格还不能说吗
Come on, you can tell your old buddy Finger what happened.
怎么了 你拯救了地球
What? You save the planet?
-听着… -你又违章了
– Listen… -You dinged the fender again.
就是这样 对吧 你♥他♥妈♥又违章了
That’s it, right? You dinged the god damn fender.
芬格 我本来准备去见你 但是天上掉馅饼
Finger, I was on my way over to see you, and a big fare fell in my lap.
超级大的馅饼 不好拒绝
You know, one of these really big fares you just can’t resist.
有多大
How big?
一米七五
Five-nine…
蓝眼睛
blue eyes…
腿长 肤滑
long legs, great skin.
真是完美
You know? Perfect.
我懂了
I see.
这块馅饼 有名字吗
And this perfect fare, she got a name?
莉露
Leeloo.
她在干什么
What’s she doing?
学习历史 补上错过的五千年
Learning our history, the last 5,000 years that she missed.
她睡了很久
She’s been asleep for quite a while, you know.
我知道她历尽艰辛 但我们没时间了
Father, I know she’s been through a lot, but we don’t have much time.
没错
Yes, you’re right.

Chicken.

Good.

Chicken.
我很抱歉打扰你 但是
I’m really sorry to interrupt you, but…
装着
the case…
元素石的箱子
with the stones…
在哪
where is it?
被偷了
Stolen?
我的上帝啊 谁会偷走啊
Who in God’s name would do such a thing?
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
理事会担心经济升温
The council is worried about the economy heating up.
询问是否可以解雇五十万人
They wondered if it is possible to fire 500,000?
我想可以从小公♥司♥下手
I thought from a smaller companys,
没人在意的那些 出租车行什么的
where no one would notice, like one of the cab companies.
解雇一百万
Fire one million.
但是五十万
But 500,000–
一百万
One million.
好的 先生
Fine, sir.
很抱歉打扰您了
Sorry to have disturbed you.
-这是给至高… -当然
– It’s for the Supreme…- Yes, yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道你的尺码 这个是化妆盒
I didn’t know your size, and I found you this makeup box.
这样用
You just put it like that.
对了 有个瘸腿的男人
Yes, there was a man with a limp…
一个月前来问过元素石的事
came here about a month ago asking questions about the stones.
自称是艺术品商人
Said he was an art dealer.
叫什么名字来着
What was his name?
从来记不住名字
I’m bad with names.
-他们把她做得 -完美 我知道
– They really make her…- Perfect, I know.
她说什么
What’d she say?
她说她知道他们在哪
She says she knows exactly where they are.
亲爱的阿诺 你借走的那两架飞机呢
My dear Aknot, how about those two planes you borrowed?
阿诺 是你吗
Aknot, is that you?
这长相真丑
What an ugly face.
不适合你
It doesn’t suit you.
卸了吧
Take it off.
好多了
That’s better.
不要为自己感到耻辱
Never be ashamed of who you are.
你们是战士 要自豪
You’re warriors. Be proud.
就算是被联邦政♥府♥驱逐 又能怎么样
So what if the federal government scattered you people to the wind.
杀不死你的让你更强大
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
复仇的时机来了
Your time for revenge is at hand.
请看 ZF-1
Voila, the ZF-1.
轻便 便携伸缩把手
It’s light. The handle’s adjustable for easy carrying.
便于携带乘车
Good for ride and lift.
分解为四部分后 X射线无法探测
Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by X-ray.
适于快速隐秘行动
Ideal for quick discreet interventions.
说下火力
A word on fire power:
钛合金弹夹 共三千发
Titanium recharger, 3,000-round clip,
单次开火三至三百发
with bursts of 3 to 300.
重放键 又一项卓格发明 更易用
With the replay button, another Zorg invention, it’s even easier.
警♥察♥
开一枪
One shot…
警♥察♥
重放键会将剩下的子弹都射向同一处
and replay sends every following shot to the same location.
最后 还有所有卓格的经典配置
And to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies but goldies.
火箭炮
Rocket launcher.
箭筒
Arrow launcher…
可选爆破箭或毒箭
with exploding or poisonous heads.
非常实用
Very practical.
我们著名的撒网器
Our famous net launcher.
不变的喷火器
The always flame thrower.
我的最爱
My favorite.
最后的收尾
And for the grand finale…
最新的速冻系统
the new Ice Cube System.
整整四箱
Four full crates…
按时交货

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!