I can’t believe it. Shit.
有人活着吗
Any survivors?
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嘣 我听得懂嘣
Boom. Yeah, I understand “boom.”
吧嗒嘣
Bada boom.
-大 -大
– Big. – Big?
大吧嗒嘣
Big bada boom.
大
Big…
吧嗒嘣 大爆♥炸♥
bada big boom.
大爆♥炸♥
Big boom.
对 大吧嗒嘣
Yeah, big bada boom.
吧嗒嘣
Bada boom.
大爆♥炸♥ 大吧嗒嘣
Big boom. Big bada boom.
你没死算你走运
You know, you’re lucky you’re not dead.
这里被警方控制了
This is a police control.
请把手放在方向盘上
Please keep your hands on the wheel.
你车上有名非法乘客
You have an unauthorized passenger in your vehicle.
我们要逮捕她
We are going to arrest her.
感谢你的配合
Thank you for cooperating.
对不起 甜心
Sorry, honey.
只能载你到这儿了
Looks like this is your ride.
开门
Open the door.
听他们的吧
Better do what they say.
抱歉
Sorry.
请帮我
“请
“Please…
帮我”
help.”
我执照上只有一分了
I only have one point left on my license.
还得把这出租车开去检修
I need it to get back to the garage and get the cab a six-month overhaul.
听懂了吗
You understand?
请打开后座门
Can you please open the passenger door?
请…
Plea… please…
帮我
help.
我不行
I can’t.
重复一遍
I repeat…
请打开后座门
can you please open the passenger door.
好 好吧
Yeah, yeah, sure.
为何不呢
Why not?
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
帮我
Help.
芬格要杀了我的
Finger’s going to kill me.
紧急情况 紧急情况
Emergency! Emergency!
-执照已扣除一分 -我知道
– One point has been removed from your license. – Yes, I know!
太蠢了
This is so stupid.
全体单位请至二层高处追捕一辆黄色出租车
All unite assistant pursuit of a yellow cab, level 2.
47小队 我们已出发
Unit 47, we’re on the way…
吃完午饭就出发
since we finish lunch.
两份精选套餐
Two golden menus.
谢谢
Thank you.
我又老又累又饿 没精力玩飞车大战了
I’m too old, too tired and too hungry to go chasing some hot rod.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
而且我相当地渴
And I’m definitely too thirsty.
小心
Look out!
算我们走运
We got lucky.
他们要是一英里后不追了 那就没事了
If they don’t chase you after a mile, they don’t chase you.
或者两英里
Maybe it’s two miles.
坚持住
Hang on.
小姐 听着
Look, lady…
我只会说两门语言 英语和很烂的英语
I only speak two languages, English and bad English!
检查身份
Run an ID.
别误会了
Now don’t get me worng.
我很乐意聊天 但你能不能先闭嘴
I’m all for conversation, but maybe you can just shut up for a minute!
扫描被屏蔽
查不到 他有扫描拦截器
I got nothing. He’s got a scan blocker.
说明他是偷车贼 炸翻他
Means he’s a car thief. Blast him.
检测到威胁
我不知道你都干了些什么
I don’t know what you did to piss these guys off.
锁定
开火
他们现在火好大
but they are really pissed off!
坚持住
Hold on!
我们暂时安全了
We’re safe for a while.
检测到威胁
想跟我玩软的 那就来软的
You want to play soft? I’ll play soft.
想玩硬的 那就来硬的
You want to play hard? Let’s play hard.
到雾里面我们就安全了
If we make it to the fog, we’ll be alright.
到雾里面的话
If we make it to the fog.
在这种破地方怎么找
How do they expect us to find anything in this shit?
我们得在这避避风头
We’re just going to wait here until things quiet down
你不介意的话
if you don’t mind.
靠
Shit.
你还好吗
You okay?
神父
Priest.
你需要的不是神父 是医生
You don’t need a priest, just need a doctor.
你会没事的
You will be alright.
维多·科内琉斯
Vito Cornelius.
什么
What?
神父
Priest.
什么事
Yes?
我在找位神父
I’m looking for a priest.
要结婚到楼下去 恭喜
The weddings are downstairs, my son. Congratulations.
她不是我的新娘 她是我的乘客
She’s not my bride. She’s my fare.
她在找维多·科内琉斯神父
She’s looking for a priest name Vito Cornelius.
黄页上面写着他住这儿
The phone book said he lived here.
没错 我就是 但我不知道她是谁
Yes, that’s me, but I don’t know who she is.
没人知道她是谁
Nobody knows who she is.
没档案 没证件 啥都没
No file, no ID, nothing.
她手上有个纹身
She’s got a tattoo on this arm here.
纹身
Tattoo?
这是 第五
It’s the Fifth…
元素
Element.
芬格肯定要杀了我
Finger’s gonna kill me.
-醒醒 -你是哪位
– Hey! Wake up! – Who are you?
带那个姑娘来的 记得吗 红头发的
I brought the girl, remember? The redhead.
她掉到了我车里
She’s dropped in on me.
开始讲一种奇怪的语言
Started speaking this bizarre language.
怎么会奇怪 那是神圣的语言
It’s not bizarre. It’s the divine language.
-古老的语言 -好的
– The ancient language…- Okay.
在时间存在之前 宇宙的通用语
spoken throughout the universe before time was time.
她是个女人
He’s a she.
你注意到了
You noticed that.
没错
Yes.
-这是个奇迹 -奇迹是她还没死
– It’s a miracle. – Miracle she’s not dead.
时间不等人 叫醒她
Not a moment to lose. Wake her up.
但是温柔点 因为这个女人是
But gently, because this woman is…
全人类最宝贵的财富
mankind’s most precious possession.
她是完美的
She is perfect.
完美
Perfect.
不够正式
More dignified.
女士
Hey, lady…
醒醒
wake up.
没错 没错
You’re right. You’re right.
我不该那么做的 我不该
I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t have done that.
我不该吻你
I was wrong to kiss you.
他说要温柔地叫醒你
He said to wake you gently.
没错 没错
You’re right. You’re right.
还记得我吗 出租车上的
Just thought you might remember me from the cab.
记得吗
Remember?
“吧嗒嘣”
“Bada boom?”
-“大吧嗒嘣” -“嘣”
– “Big bada boom?” – Boom?
嘣 大吧嗒嘣 在出租车上 看
Boom. Big bada boom. In the cab. Look.
我是开出租的 这是我的名片
I drive a cab. This is me.
科本·达拉斯