睡得好吗 我也是
Sleep well? Me too.
我做了个噩梦
I had a horrible nightmare.
推进力二乘四
Propulsion 2-X-4.
你的执照里还剩五分
You have five points left on your license.
谢谢你提醒
Yeah, thank you for reminding me.
祝你一天愉快
Have a nice day.
当然
Why not?
你有48小时
You have 48 hours.
它需要48小时来适应我们的生存环境
That’s the length of time it needs to adapt itself to our living conditions.
-然后呢 -然后一切就太迟了
– And then? – Then it will be too late.
它的目的不是钱或者权利
The goal of this thing is not to fight over money or power…
而是消灭生命
but to exterminate life.
任何形态的生命
All forms of life.
你是说我们对它束手无策
You’re telling me there’s nothing that can stop this.
只有一个办法
There is only one thing.
蒙多煞万手上有可以击退邪恶的武器
The Mondoshawan have in their possession the weapon to defeat evil.
四元素
Four elements…
围绕着第五元素
gathered around a fifth…
为保护生命而生的至高存在
supreme being, the ultimate warrior…
终极勇士
created to protect life.
五者合一便是先人所说的”创世之光”
Together they produce what the ancients called “The Light of Creation.”
可以给全宇宙带来生机
Able to bring life to the farthest reaches of the universe.
但是
But, if…
如果这里是邪恶的话
evil stands there…
那会怎样
Then what?
光便会变黑暗
Then light turns to dark.
世上便再也没有
Life to death…
生命了
forever.
边境有艘蒙多煞万太空船
Sir, there’s a Mondoshawan spaceship at the frontier
请求入境
requests permission to enter our territory.
同意入境 热烈欢迎他们的到来
Give it permission to enter with our warmest regards.
谢谢
Thank you.
同意入境
Permission to enter granted.
好戏开始了
Show time.
我们完了
We are lost.
阿诺 我们和地球联上线了
Aknot, we are connected to Earth.
卓格先生办公室
Mr. Zorg’s office.
我是阿诺
It’s Aknot.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 阿诺
I’m so glad to hear you, Aknot.
任务完成了
The mission is accomplished.
你要的东西几小时后就到了
You’ll have what you asked for
in a few hours.
很好 来我的工厂见
Good. I’ll meet you at my factory.
两艘未注册战舰发起的袭击
The attack was by two unregistered warships.
-封锁边界 宣布进入警戒状态 -是的
– Close all borders and declare a state of general alert. – Yes, Sir.
尝试与蒙多煞万人联络 得给他们个交代
Try to contact the Mondoshawan. We owe them an explanation.
三百年的等待白费了
Three hundred years of waiting for nothing.
神父 你先回家休息下
Father, you should go home now and get some rest.
不行
No.
蒙多煞万人
The Mondoshawan…
我是他们在地球上的联络人
I am their contact on Earth.
他们会来找我的
They will come for me.
神父 这是政♥府♥事由了 有消息我会通知你
Father, this is government business now. I’ll keep you informed.
救援小组从坠毁现场发来报告
The rescue team has reported from the Mondoshawan crash site.
有幸存者吗
Any survivors?
只有一个
Only one.
细胞实验室 纽约市
你管这叫幸存者
You call that a survivor?
还有部分细胞存活 足够了
A few cells still alive. More than I need.
确认身份了吗
Have you identified it?
试过了 但电脑能力有限
We tried, but the computer went off the charts.
正常人类有40个DNA记忆组
Normal human beings have 40 DNA memo groups…
足够任何物种生生不息
which is more than enough for any species to perpetuate.
而这个有二十万个记忆组
This has 200,000 memo groups.
听着像是个怪胎
Sounds like a freak of nature to me.
没错 迫不及待想见他了
Yeah, can’t wait to meet him.
将军 你还好吗 在这边
You okay, General? Over here.
让我来
Excuse me.
将军 我想给你看样东西
Okay, General, I want to show you something here.
这是正常人类的DNA链条
This is a normal human DNA chain, okay?
你 我 任何人都是这样
You, me, anybody, right?
再看这个
Watch this.
他的DNA链条组成成分和我们人类一样
The compositional elements of his DNA chains are same as ours.
只是他们有更多链条紧密排列着
There’s simply more of them
并蕴含无尽的遗传信息
tightly packed with infinite genetic knowledge.
就像是设计出来的
Almost like this being was engineered.
有危险吗
Is there any danger?
没有 我们把它放入细胞清洁检测仪里
No, no no no. We put it through the cellular hygiene detector.
这个细胞 没有别的词能形容
The cell is, for lack of a better word…
只能说完美
perfect.
继续
Okay, go ahead.
但完美先生最好有点礼貌
But Mr. Perfect better be polite.
否则我要把他做成猫粮
Otherwise, I turn him into cat food.
激活它
Activate it.
组织处理中
Tissue processing.
十秒后形成紫外线防护层
Ten seconds to ultraviolet protection.
这是最后一步了
This is the last phase.
用少量充能过的紫外线照射细胞
The cells are bombarded by slightly increased solar atoms
迫使身体做出自我防护反应
which forces the body to react to protect themselves.
也就是生成皮肤
That means growing skin.
太厉害了
Wonderful.
重建完成
Reconstruction complete.
打开护罩
Remove the shield.
我说的吧 完美
I told you. Perfect.
保温绷带
Thermal bandages.
我想
I would…
照几张照片
like to take a few pictures…
用来归档
for the archives.
-她在说什么 -我不知道
– What’s she saying? – I don’t know.
开启语♥音♥识别
Activate the phonic detector.
那玻璃结实吗
Is that thing solid?
-绝对打不破 -很好
– Unbreakable. – Good.
你要是想出来
If you want out…
得先学着和我们沟通
you’ll have to develop those communication skills.
全面警戒
General Alert.
完美
Perfect.
18号♥井梯
Ladder on 18.
两个人跟着我 其余的去主通风管
Two men with me. The rest in the main ventilation.
遵命 长官
Okay, sir.
这边
This way.
小姐 冷静点
Okay, lady, stay calm.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
你无路可逃了
There’s no where else to go.
请慢慢转过身 双手放在地上
So you’re gonna slowly turn around and put your hands on the floor.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
没明白
She doesn’t.
需要飞船支援
I think we need a flying unit here.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
我们正在确认你的身份
We are processing your identification.
举起手来 听从我们的指挥
Put your arms up and follow our instructions.
搜索
选择类别
人类
档案未找到
她没有档案
She has no file.
她跳下去了
She dove off.
-抱歉 -你刚发生事故了
– Sorry. – You just had an accident.
我知道我出事故了 你个蠢蛋
Yes, I know I just had an accident, you daffy bastard!
你的执照上只剩一分
You have one point left on your license.
小心
Look out!
左边
Left!
自动驾驶
简直难以置信 靠