All the calibers are overshot.
我们在进行热成像分♥析♥
We’re initiating thermo nucleatic imaging.
你的意思是说你不知道这是什么
So, what you’re saying is, you don’t know what this is.
暂时未知 我们只知道它在不断变大
Not yet, sir. All we know is, it just keeps getting bigger.
有什么建议吗
Recommendation?
我的办事原则是打了再说
My philosophy is shoot first and ask questions later.
我不喜欢不速之客
I don’t like uninvited guests.
那好吧 先稳定住
All right, then. Stead her.
-总统先生 -怎么了
– Mr. President? – Yes?
维多·科内琉斯神父 天文现象专家
Priest Vito Cornelius, expert of Astronomy Phenomenon
我
I…
有个不同的想法 先生
have a different theory to offer you, sir.
给你二十秒
You have 20 seconds.
想象一下
Imagine for a moment that this…
这个东西之所以无法被识别
thing is not anything that can be identified…
是因为它不愿被识别
because it prefers not to be.
生命在哪里
Wherever there is life…
死亡就跟到哪里
it brings death…
因为他是邪恶的
because it’s evil.
彻头彻尾的邪恶
Absolute evil.
那更要先开火了
One more reason to shoot first.
邪恶滋生邪恶 总统先生
Evil begets evil, Mr. President.
开火只会让它更加强大
Shooting will only make it stronger.
无人探测器五秒钟后达到目标
Probe will obtain objective in five seconds.
增长率为27%
Growth rate is at 27%.
想法不错 教父
Your theory is interesting, Father,
但我们没时间探究了
but we don’t have time to go into it.
时间并不重要 总统先生 只有生命最为可贵
Time is of no importance, Mr.President. Only life is important.
你说得对 我们就是要这么做
You’re right. That’s exactly what we’ll do.
我们要保护我两千亿同胞们的生命
We’ll protect the life of 200 billion of my fellow citizens.
将军 准备好就开火吧
Generla, you may fire when ready.
预先装上120-ZR导弹 锁定目标
Up-front loading of a 120-ZR missile. Marker lights on the objective.
无表面活动
它的表面凝固了
Its structure solidified on the surface.
我觉得它知道我们要攻击它 这说明它很智能
I think it’s anticipating the attack. That denotes intelligence.
这可是
The most…
最可怕的智能了 总统先生
terrible intelligence imaginable, Mr.President.
120导弹装载完毕
120’s loaded.
飞船进入战斗状态
The ship is in combat formation.
导弹装载完毕 总统先生
Missiles are loaded, Mr.President.
-斯德特 -是的 先生
– Staedert. – Yes, sir.
我还有疑虑
I have a doubt.
我没有 总统先生
I don’t, Mr. President.
斯德特 怎样了 听得到吗
Staedert, what happened? Staedert, can you hear me?
斯德特 到底怎样了
Staedert, what happened, Staedert?
-摧毁了吗 -马上就摧毁了
– Did you destroy it? – I’m about to. Sir.
这星球直径暴涨了200%
The planet has increased diameter by 200%.
在向飞船逼近
It’s moving toward the ship.
直径大于240%会怎么样
What do we have that’s bigger than 240?
全毁了
Nothing, sir.
斯德特 听到我说话了吗
Staedert, do you hear me?
快撤退
Get out of there.
我不想出事 听到我说话了吗
I don’t want an incident. Do you hear me? Staedert!
快撤退 听到我说话了吗 斯德特
Get out of there. Can you hear me, Staedert?
你明白吗 听着
Do you understand? Listen.
我是总统 这是命令
This is President. That’s an order.
你明白吗 听到我说话了吗
Do you understand me? Do you hear me?
快撤退
Get out of there!
天啊
Good God!
布鲁克林南部 纽约
一天四根烟
Four a day.
请勿靠近
我尽量
I’m tryin’.
戒烟是我的目标
To quit is my goal.
我起来了
I’m up.
好吧 我起来了
All right, I’m up.
天呐
God.
狗脑 我是芬格
Hey, Dog Brain, Finger here.
你好 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
我也爱你 少校
I love you too Major.
自从开始基本训练后 你就没这么叫过我了
But you haven’t called me that since basic training.
我是在叫我的猫
I was talking to the cat.
我忘了
I forgot…
跟真人相比 你更爱猫
you prefer your cat to the real thing.
至少猫知道回来
At least the cat comes back.
还想着那个劈腿荡♥妇♥吗 忘掉她吧
Still pining for that two-timing slut? Forget about it man.
女人多了去了
There’re million women out there.
我不要那么多
I don’t want a million women.
我就想要一个
I just want one.
完美的女人
The perfect one.
这不存在 少校
It don’t exist, Major.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
怎么了
What?
刚找到了一张你的照片
Just found a picture of you.
-我看着怎么样 -糟透了
– How do I look? – Like shit.
肯定是张老照片
Must be an old picture.
半年过去了 开你的出租车来检修
Listen, you gotta bring me your hack for a six-month overhaul.
-不 -尽快
– Negative. – A.S.A.P.
我不需要检修
I don’t need one.
谁跟你一起执行了一千个任务
Who sat next to you for 1,000 missions?
我知道你开车有多猛
I know how you drive.
芬格 我现在开出租车了
Finger, I drive a cab now…
不是太空战舰
not a space fighter.
你驾照下还有多少分没扣
Tell me. How many points you got left on your license?
少校 还剩多少分
Major, how many points?
至少还剩五十分
At least 50.
你知道吗 你真不会撒谎
Know what? You gotta learn to lie better.
今晚见
See you tonight.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to Paradise.
欢迎来到弗拉斯顿天堂
Welcome to Fhloston Paradise.
我是鲁比·洛德 五点直播
It’s Ruby Rhod, and I’ll tell you live at five…
将会决出超酷的双子炸肉饼比赛赢家
the winner of the super green Gemini Croquette Contest!
赢家将会和我一起去弗拉斯顿天堂两天游
The winner will go with me for two days to Fhloston Paradise.
锁定宇宙广播
Tune in to Radio Cosmos.
别看上瘾了亲爱的 会侵蚀你大脑的
Don’t watch all day sweety. It’ll rot your brain.
专为完美的世界
For a perfect world.
-钱给我 -站这儿很久了吗
– Give me the cash. – Been here long?
够久了 钱给我
Yeah, long enough. Give me the cash.
这是Z-140吗
Is that a Z-140?
轻型钛金属
Alleviated titanium.
神经电流攻击武器
Neurocharged assault model.
还好没上膛
Good thing for me, it’s not loaded.
没上膛吗
You mean it’s not loaded?
你得
You have to…
按那个黄色按钮才能上膛
push that little yellow button to load it.
慢慢来
Take your time.
老天
Oh, God.
要我帮
Want me to–
好了
There you go.
把钱给我
Give me the cash!
这把枪很危险
That’s a very dangerous gun.
最好还是给我保管吧
Maybe you better let me hang on to this one for you.
-你不介意吧 – 不介意
– You don’t mind, do you? – No.
你确定
You sure?
不 你拿着 我不要了
No. Take it. I don’t need it.
帽子不错
That’s a very nice hat.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
老天
God!
请插入执照
Please enter your license.
好 等一下
Yes, just a minute.
欢迎上车 达拉斯先生
Welcome onboard, Mr. Dallas.
早上好
Good morning.