and tell her to find you a position in the scullery.
如果她问为什么
And if she asks why,
告诉她 “因为我是个不忠的小贱♥人♥”
tell her “Because I am a disloyal little bitch.”
好的 夫人
Yes, Your Ladyship.
很荣幸能…
It has been an honor and privilege…
如果你还不走
If you do not go,
我就会不停地踢你
I will start kicking you and I will not stop.
-你和阿比盖尔关系很好 -她是个好姑娘
– You have become close to Abigail. – She’s been a dear. Yes.
真可惜 但她偷东西 我不得不解雇了她
It is such a shame, but I’ve had to dismiss her for theft.
她是个骗子 小偷
She’s a liar and a thief.
你的舌头一反常态地没有打结
Your tongue seems uncharacteristically still.
我知道了
I heard you.
她是我的侍女了 她没有被解雇
She’s my servant. She’s not dismissed.
我已经把她提为我的侍寝官夫人了
I’ve made her my maid of the bedchamber.
你没听到我说的吗
Did you not hear what I said?
听到了 你说她是骗子 小偷
Yes, you regard her as a liar and a thief.
-是的 -而我不这么觉得
– Yes. – I do not, obviously.
我要解雇她
You will dismiss her.
我不要
I don’t want to.
我喜欢她的舌头舔我
I like it when she puts her tongue inside me.
五
万
一
我
睡
着了
并
滑
下去了
泡的感觉好奇怪
It feels so strange to be in this.
这对您有好处 医生说这样能排出毒素
It’s good for you. The doctor says it’ll leach the toxins.
万一我睡着了并滑下去了呢
What if I should fall asleep and slip under?
您就想象这都是热巧克力
Just imagine it’s hot chocolate.
那我肯定会开心地死去
Oh, then I shall die happy.
你离开后 我想
After you left, I thought,
“浸在泥里可真是个好主意”
“What a grand idea to take to the mud.”
把一个人留下的毒素全部排出去
To get whatever poisons one carries with one out.
阿比盖尔 你能去给我拿点茶点吗
Abigail, could you fetch me some refreshment?
我很乐意 但是
I would like to, of course, but…
我必须随时陪伴在女王身边听候差遣
I must be at the queen’s side and behest at all times.
这是我的职责
It is my role.
多么忠心啊
Such loyalty.
看到有人想要培养新的特质
How delightful it is when one tries to cultivate
多么令人欣慰啊
a new trait in one’s character.
不要惹她
Do not scratch at her.
弗里曼先生
Mr. Freeman.
莫利先生
Mr. Morley.
你真帅
Oh, how handsome you are.
你真帅啊 弗里曼先生
How handsome you are, Mr. Freeman.
但是我
Oh… But I…
我忘了我的眼镜
I forgot my glasses.
你会滚回街头去的
You will be back in the street.
你还记得我们年轻时
Do you remember when we were young,
不准下雪天出去玩
and we were not allowed out in the snow,
于是我们家打开了舞厅的所有窗户
and we opened all the windows in the ballroom
坐在那里 看着雪花飘进来
and sat there as the snow flurries just wafted in?
当你的家庭教师进来时
And when your governess came in,
我们正在做雪人 手都冻紫了
we were making a snowman and our hands were blue.
-太好了 -听起来真棒
– Oh, it was such fun. – Sounds marvelous.
我们一起做了那么多事
So many things we have done together.
我很喜欢历史
I do love ancient history.
阿比盖尔 你说什么
Sorry, Abigail, did you say something?
我在唱歌♥
Oh, I was singing.
脑子里一直萦绕着一段旋律
I cannot get a tune out of my head.
毕竟你脑袋空空
Well, there is so much room for it.
马尔伯勒夫人 你真坏
Lady Marlborough, you’re such a wit.
阿比盖尔 你真是个好姑娘
Oh, Abigail, you are a dear.
我想我今晚就休息吧
I think I shall retire for the evening.
要我为您铺床吗 安妮女王
Shall I prepare your bed, Queen Anne?
不如我和你去你的房♥间来点雪莉酒吧
Or shall you and I adjourn to your apartments for some sherry?
雪莉酒听起来很不错
Sherry sounds just the ticket.
-晚安 阿比盖尔 -晚安 亲爱的阿比盖尔
– Good night, Abigail. – Yes, good night, dear Abigail.
我很享受这一切 对吗
You are enjoying all of this, aren’t you?
想被爱吗 当然了
To be beloved? Of course.
想看到你努力争取我
To see you trying to win me.
为什么会不享受呢 亲爱的
Why, what is not to love, my dear?
赶紧停止这场无畏的闹剧
You will stop this ridiculous infatuation.
你的想法已经表达得很明确了
You have made your point.
也许还不够明确
Perhaps I was not making a point.
也许因为我的过去
Perhaps because of my past,
也许因为我的心已经畸形了
perhaps a malformation of my heart.
当然都怪我父亲了 人♥渣♥
I blame my father, of course. Cunt.
我必须要掌控我自己的处境
I must take control of my circumstance.
我必须要做出
I will need to act in a way
触犯我自己道德底线的事
that meets with the edges of my morality.
当我最后沦落到
And when I end up on the street
在街头给患有梅毒的士兵求欢后
selling my asshole to syphilitic soldiers,
道德底线只会成为每日嘲笑我的东西
steadfast morality will be a fucking nonsense that will mock me daily.
我不是很听得懂
I’m not quite following.
很抱歉 但我思考的时候情不要说话
I apologize. But do “Shh” When I’m thinking.
您的头发太有光泽了
Your hair is so lustrous.
宫廷里人人都夸您这一头秀发
It’s something people in court comment on.
真的吗
Really?
我一直觉得那就像一堆茅草窝
I always thought of it as rather nest-like.
一点也不
Not at all.
马尔伯勒夫人
Lady Marlborough.
我该去给您泡茶了
I shall make you tea.
好的 谢谢你 阿比盖尔
What a lovely idea. Thank you, Abigail.
不用谢
Of course.
跟这孩子打个招呼
Pat the kids hello.
当然了
Of course.
你要在下周
You will give that speech
议会上发表关于增税的讲话
on the tax increase in parliament next week.
我梦到一个只有一个眼睛的男人站在路边
I dreamed of the man on the roadside with one eye.
什么男人
What man?
我们到了城里
We drove through town.
他看我的眼神让我觉得自己浑身冰冷
He looked at me in such a way, it made my blood chill.
-你真好 -阿比盖尔 你觉得人♥民♥愤怒吗
– So kind. – Abigail, do you think the people are angry?
安妮 她不知道
Anne, she does not know.
我们应该问问人♥民♥
We should ask people.
找些乡下的人来问问
Get some people in from the villages and ask them.
国事不该这样决定
That is not how matters of state are dealt with.
你该领导人♥民♥ 而不是被人♥民♥领导
People are led. They do not lead.
你难道要这样丢下马尔伯勒吗 他还需要
Would you leave Marlborough exposed? He needs another battalion
一场胜利 也就是需要钱
ready to join him, and that means money.
不要冲我吼 我是女王
Do not shout at me. I am the queen.
那就拜托你有个女王的样子
Then for once act like one.
今天女王不来骑马吗
Is the queen not riding today?
不要和我说话
Do not speak to me.
我考虑了一下我们之间的友谊
I have thought on the terms of our friendship.
我以为那是无条件的爱
I thought it was unconditional love.
如果你帮我找女王帮个忙
I will get you an audience with the queen
我就让她听你的
if you ask her a favor for me.
-姑娘 你… -哈利 你不想和我为敌的
– Wench. You… – Harley, you do not need me as an enemy.
原来我也能干出很多不干净的事
As it turns out, I am capable of much unpleasantness.
-我也是 -你这么冥顽不灵真是太烦人了
– As am I. – You’re so tiring, being like this.
女王青睐于我
The queen has taken a shine to me,
我会在她耳边吹慢性毒药
and I will drip poison into her ear regarding you
直到她对你怒不可遏
until she is mad with hatred for you.
或者我们可以共筑互惠互利的友谊
Or we could have a mutually advantageous friendship.
数到三 答不答应
Count of three. Yes or no?
如果你和女王如此亲密
Well, if you’re so close to the queen,
为什么不直接自己去要她帮忙呢
why not just ask this favor yourself?
我不希望她觉得
I do not want her to ever think
我对她有所求
I want anything from her.