完全没有 我很乐意帮你得些空闲
Oh, not at all. And if it gives you rest, I’m happy.
-你睡得好吗 -像只中枪的獾
– Did you sleep well? – Like a shot badger.
很好
Excellent.
女王
The queen is…
是一个了不起的人
an extraordinary person…
虽然你可能看不大出来
even if it’s not readily apparent.
她遭遇了太多悲剧
She’s been stalked by tragedy.
她看上去是个很好的人
She seems quite lovely.
以后就不麻烦你了
I will not burden you again.
-我很乐意… -我知道
– I’m quite happy to… – I know you are.
要是我再不过去的话她就要生气了
She will be angry if I do not appear soon.
开枪吧
Take your shot.
扔
Throw.
Thirteen.
女王有事吗
The queen?
我马上过去
I will be there directly.
女王…找她
The queen… asked for her.
我要人送了一些龙虾来
I have sent for some lobsters.
我们可以让它们赛跑 再把它们吃掉
I thought we could race them and then eat them.
-你好 -你好
– Oh, hello. – Oh, hello.
希望你要了三只
I hope you have three.
你派人叫阿比盖尔就是为了让我嫉妒吧
You sent for Abigail to try and make me jealous, I think.
也许吧
Perhaps.
她们马上要送龙虾过来了
They’ll be in with the lobsters.
你害怕吗
You scared?
我觉得就不该挖护城河
Oh, I think a moat is a bad idea.
太…太老式了
It’s just… It’s too old-fashioned.
您要的龙虾 陛下 我应该放在哪里
Your lobsters, ma’am. Where should I put them?
这里
Uh… here.
你好 还记得我吗
Hello. Remember me?
哈利先生
Mr. Harley.
你总是能让我吓一大跳[失去平衡]
You always unbalance me.
最近有什么事
So what’s been happening?
女王和马尔伯勒夫人
The queen and Lady Marlborough
正在赛龙虾 然后吃掉
are to race lobsters and then eat them.
你还想被推吗
Do you want to get punched?
女王准备向国会宣布
The queen’s going to announce the doubling
双倍征收地税
of the landholders’ tax to parliament.
你在开玩笑吗
Do you jest?
不过我觉得她也没有下定主意
I don’t think she’s certain of it, though.
但是马尔伯勒夫人在从旁游说
But Lady Marlborough is providing that certainty.
是的
Yes.
还有呢
And?
就这些
That is all.
为什么我觉得不止这些
Why do I feel that is not all?
我尽力了
I’m trying my best.
真的
I am.
好吧 别哭了
All right, turn off the tears.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Have a pleasant evening.
女王陛下 能允许我说几句吗
May I speak a moment, with Her Majesty’s pleasure?
我想请这里的所有人为女王决定
May I exhort the chamber to roar a mighty hurrah for Her Majesty
不增收地税的英明决定呼万岁
in her brilliant decision to not raise the land tax.
-万岁 -加倍征收地税
– Hurrah! – For the doubling of the tax
绝对会酿成灾难
would have been a disaster,
农夫们必将与城镇为敌
and the fields would have run with blood
这个国家必将会尸横遍野
as the countryside rose up against our city friends,
让我们的男儿不仅要在外面的战场上牺牲
to add to the piling dead of our sons already
还要在国土上流血
on the field of this war.
再次为我们的女王 为她深谋远虑
Again, to our queen, for her deep wisdom
深知该如何死守底线 凝聚国家
in knowing where to draw the line in holding our country together.
如果我们后院起火
For there is no point winning a war abroad
战事也必将失利
if we are to start one at home.
-没错 没错 -万岁
– Hear, hear! – Hurrah!
抱歉打断了您 女王
I apologize for the interruption, Your Majesty.
请您继续吧
The floor is yours, of course.
我们洗耳恭听
We look forward to hearing what you have to say.
绅士不该偷偷摸摸接近女士
Men should not sneak up on women.
你看上去很害怕
You look scared.
我很受伤
I’m hurt.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
先好好亲我
Kiss me properly first.
我刚刚决定要嫁给你了 马萨姆
I have just now decided to marry you, Masham.
我不能娶一个佣人
I cannot marry a servant.
但我可以尝尝
I can enjoy one, though.
我知道娶了我会毁了你
I know it would ruin you to marry me.
我会想办法的
I will fix things for us.
你不觉得我们很般配吗
Don’t you think we are a good match?
我觉得很般配
I think a very good match.
我就像个傻子
I looked like a fool.
他们全都盯着我看 对不对
They were all staring, weren’t they?
就算我看不到
I can tell even if I can’t see,
都能听到有人说”胖” 胖
and I heard the word “Fat.” Fat.
-和丑 -安妮
– And ugly. – Anne.
只有我才敢这么说 我没有这么说
No one but me would dare, and I did not.
你真可怜 是他设计害你 这都是我们的错
I felt for you. He set you up. It is our fault.
我不知道该怎么办 我受不了
I didn’t know what else to do. I couldn’t go through with it.
没事的 安妮 没事的
It’s fine, Anne. It’s fine.
他有备而来
He was ready for us.
他可能只是猜想
He probably just assumed
你肯定在给她吹风
that you’ve been working on her.
一点小意外
A minor hitch.
我们重新安排时间
We will reset the date.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
陛下
Oh, Your Majesty.
马尔伯勒夫人要我来等您 我…
Lady Marlborough asked me to wait for you, and I was…
这张床看上去好美 而我…
The bed looked so beautiful, and I was overcome…
犯蠢了 对不起
with foolishness. I’m sorry.
那你该下来了
Well, you may get out now.
再次道歉 陛下
Apologies again, Your Majesty.
你的裙子怎么了
What happened to your dress?
狼扯的
Wolves.
她的腿
Her legs.
揉我的腿
Rub my legs.
很疼吗
Does it hurt a lot?
太痛苦了
They’re agony.
好疼
Oh, the pain.
马尔伯勒写信来了
Marlborough has written.
他已经抵达了
He’s in position.
战争一触即发
The battle will begin any time.
他会胜利的
He will prevail.
当然了
Of course.
你今晚肯定辗转难眠
I imagine you will not sleep tonight.
我可以陪你坐着
I can stay and sit with you.
我没事
I’m all right.
早上好 马尔伯勒夫人
Good morning, Lady Marlborough.
你看到德莱顿的那本诗集了吗
Did you see that book of poetry from the Dryden fellow?
我…没有
I… have not.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
是你拿走了吗 我的书
Did you take it? My book.
-不是 -我觉得我错看了你
– No. – I think you are a pretty little liar
你就是个爱撒谎的狐狸精
that I have misjudged.
我不是有意这样的
I did not mean for this to happen.
是女王逼我
The queen, she’s forceful.
你不用再留在我手下干活了
You are dismissed from my service.
回去找梅格夫人
Go back to Mrs. Meg
让她给你在后厨房♥找个活计