她期望你和你对英格兰的爱
She relies on you and your love of England
能让托利党团结一心
to hold the Tories together.
-那也是有限度的 -对国家的爱吗
– There are limits. – The love of your country?
我觉得那是没有限制的
To me, there is no limit on that.
如果必须的话将耗尽最后的力气保护英格兰
Our last farthing to protect England if we must.
以及战死最后一个儿郎吗
And our last man, too?
战死的士兵越来越多 民怨越来越深
Look, the dead pile up, as do the resentments.
-你一点都不在意吗 -我为他们哀悼
– Or that does not concern you? – I grieve them all.
我铭记着他们每一个人
In my heart, a scar for each,
我为他们送去了我最深切的问候
and I send my own beloved with them, chest bared.
别说教我关于开支的事
So do not lecture me on the cost.
签条约能拯救生命 省下钱
A treaty would save money and lives.
对于英国人来说就是胜利
A win for all Englishmen.
我们要是打赢一场仗就提 他们会知道我们怕了
We go to them after one victory, they know we are scared.
让他们折损的人越多 他们就越能明白他们不敌
We bury more of them, they know we have them.
女王已经决定了 哈利
The queen has decided, Harley.
我不同意
I disagree.
完全不同意 我想
A lot. I’d like an audience
亲自面见女王陈情
with the queen where I may state my case.
和我说吧 我最喜欢看戏了 有蛋糕吗
State it to me. I love a comedy. Is there cake?
你这种行径真是令人不齿
This is a disgusting distortion of the system.
你无权这么做
You have no place in this.
你的睫毛膏要掉了
Your mascara is running.
如果你想去补妆的话
If you’d like to go fix yourself,
我们可以等会儿再说
we can continue this later.
但是你等一下要交补妆的钱
You will need to pay for the repair of that.
军费吃紧 每一分钱都很重要
We have a war to finance. Every penny counts.
好了 老家伙 就再胜一场
Come on, old bean. One more victory.
你非得这样戳他痛处吗
Must you rub it in?
一个绅士没有尊严
A man’s dignity is the one thing
很可能就会发狂
that holds him back from running amok.
有时候女人家就喜欢找点乐子
Sometimes a lady likes to have some fun.
我们得小心点 萨拉
We need to be careful, Sarah.
他是一个有用的盟友 但也是一个危险的敌人
He’s a useful ally, but a dangerous enemy.
想借什么书就借吧
Borrow anything you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你给我的工作
And thank you for the job.
我同情弱者
I have a thing for the weak.
马尔伯勒勋爵
Lord Marlborough.
该出发了
It is time.
你一定要保重
You must be safe.
不要愚蠢逞强
You must not be foolish and brave.
求你保重自己
Be smart and safe, I beg you.
我会的
I will.
今晚和我一起过夜吧
Stay with me tonight.
我要和我的兵士们一起 这样才对
I must sleep with my men. It is only right.
我梦见过一个浑身是血的法国小个子
I had a dream that this very small Frenchman covered in blood…
提着马尔伯勒的脑袋 喂着白奶酪
was carrying Marlborough’s head around, feeding it Brie.
他是一名优秀的士兵
He’s a great soldier.
他不会有事的
He will be fine.
-我们会胜利的 -当然了 弗里曼夫人
– We will prevail. – Of course we will, Mrs. Freeman.
对不起 陛下
I’m sorry, Your Majesty.
我想我因为给您的腿摘草药而染了风寒
I think I caught a chill picking the herbs for your leg.
-是你摘的吗 -阿比盖尔
– That was you? – Abigail.
去打点玩意吧
Let’s shoot something.
真可怜 它们这么美
It’s sad really. They’re so pretty.
扔
Throw.
这样真的很破坏天空
You’re really doing damage to the sky.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
只要你记着我手里还拿着枪
As long as you are aware that I have a gun.
你为这场战争竭力争取
You fought hard for this war
你的丈夫正在前线奋战
and your husband is at the front of it.
他的脖子上悬着剑
His life is at risk.
-你怎么还能这么做 -没错
– How can you do that? – It is right.
如果我们不这么做 他们一年之内就会集结军队
If we don’t do it, they will gather force and be over here
冲到这里来把我们都剁了
cutting us all into chops within the year.
你性格温顺 经历过苦难
You are of a sweet disposition and have suffered blows,
非常想要稳定安宁
so desire safety and favor above all else.
那万一他死了呢
If he dies?
你不是也把你的肉体
Did you not sacrifice your cunt
出♥卖♥♥♥给德国肥佬 救你父亲吗
to fatty German to save your father?
-是的 -总要付出代价的
– Yes. – There’s always a price to pay.
我早就准备好了
I am prepared to pay it.
扔
Throw.
放松 瞄准
Just relax and aim.
经过你眼前时 扣扳机
When it crosses your eye, pull the trigger.
扔
Throw.
完美
Perfect.
我都要被你迷倒了
I will make a killer of you yet.
你在跟着我吗
Are you following me?
我问你在跟着我吗
I said, are you following me?
看起来是你在跟着我 先生
You seem to be following me, sir,
我可是走在你前面
as I am in front of you.
我那天早上看到骑马的就是你
That was you I saw on the horse that morning.
我是一个仆人 我上哪儿去骑马
I am a servant. Where would I get a horse?
也许是你梦到了我
Perhaps you dreamt of me?
也许就是你
Perhaps it was you,
我应该把你脱了衣服鞭打一顿
and I should have you stripped and whipped.
我很期待
I’m waiting.
那娘们不错 对吧
Going to ride that one, are we?
她的确让我血脉贲张
She does make my blood hot.
她是马尔伯勒夫人新招的侍女
She’s Lady Marlborough’s new one.
是啊
Indeed.
有意思
Interesting.
不好意思 让一下 不好意思
Excuse me. Move. Excuse me.
陛下 见到您真好
Your Majesty. How lovely to see you.
看来您往这场愚蠢的战争黑洞中
It seems you have allocated even more money
投了更多的钱
into the abyss that is this fool’s errand.
是的 我们会胜利的 萨拉说我们肯定会赢
Oh, uh, yes. We will win. Sarah’s sure we will win.
那都是地税 你不知道您这样点燃了
It’s the landholders’ tax. You have no idea the firestorm of rage
全国上下的怒火
you have set loose in the countryside.
-真的吗 他们生气吗 -亲爱的女王
– Really? Are they angry? – Dearest queen.
你觉得我的袜子怎么样
How do you like my stockings?
非常喜庆
Festive.
很喜庆 我只是在向女王解释
Very. I was just explaining to the queen
这场战争和征税是多么大的错误
the mistake this tax is. The war as well.
我们应该争取和平
We should sue for peace.
哈利 你真扫兴
Oh, Harley, you are such a bore.
那是国会时商讨的事
That is for parliament.
舞会使用来跳舞
A ball is for dancing
并享受这些辣根和鹿肉泡芙的
and eating those horseradish and venison puffs.
你尝过了吗
Have you tried them?
我现在咽不下去 陛下
I’m having trouble swallowing at the moment. Your Majesty…
我现在想享受这音乐
I’d like to enjoy the music now.
没错 我爱这一段 我要去跳舞了
Oh, yes. I love this music. I must dance.
停下
Stop it!
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop!
-怎么了 -我要回我的房♥间去
– What has happened? – I would like to go back to my room now.
停 哈利先生
Stop. Mr. Harley.
我同意我不该为战争征收这么重的税
I agree I went too far with the tax for the war.
-什么 -保持现有的税率
– What? – It will stay as it was.
遵命 女王陛下
We are your servants, my queen.
安妮
Anne.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事的
It’s okay.
要快点吗
Shall we go fast?
干我
Fuck me.
你是阿比盖尔吧
Abigail, isn’t it?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
看来你偷了一本书
Stolen a book, I see.