Cousin, start wrapping.
其他人都出去
Everyone else, leave please.
我们是怎么认识的 告诉我
How we first met. Tell me that.
那该死的羊小子把我撞倒在地上
The wretched Cheever boy had me on the ground
他压着我 在我脸上滴口水
and he was holding me and dropping spittle in my face.
他就是一头猪 然后呢
He is still a pig. Then what?
然后我听到了脚步声
And then I heard footsteps.
急促的脚步声
Fast footsteps.
然后我看到一双粉色的鞋子朝我走来
And I saw these pink shoes running towards me.
然后消失了
And then they disappeared.
然后我听到咔嚓一声
And then I heard a crack.
他就从我身上摔了下去
And then he fell off me.
然后你握着我的手说 “我是萨拉
And you held my hand and said, “Hello. I’m Sarah.
你浑身都是口水 来把你洗干净”
You’re covered in spittle. Let’s wash you off.”
你还记得他的下巴都吓掉了吗
Do you remember how his jaw just hung there?
记得
I do.
你得试试睡下了
You must try to sleep.
该躺下了
You may go.
-别离开我 -不会的
– Don’t leave me! – I won’t.
-你还在吗 -在
– Are you still there? – Yes.
-你还在吗 -在
– Are you still there? – Yes.
给女王的 医生说马上就要
For the queen. The doctor’s ordered it immediately.
非常紧急
It’s a matter of extreme urgency.
她正在睡觉
She’s sleeping.
我要告诉医生你不顾女王的安全
Shall I tell the doctor you imperiled the queen’s health
让你吃不了好果子吗
and let you rue the ramifications?
什么叫”吃不了…”
What does “Ramific…”
意思是他会给你好看
It means he will have you whipped.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是鹈鹕草
This is peleatis, the herb.
我今天早上去采来的
I cut some this morning.
能去肿消炎
It reduces swelling and inflammation.
我觉得也许能帮助女王好一点
I thought it may help the queen.
你不能就走到这个地方来
You cannot just walk in here.
守卫怎么让你进来的
Why did the footman let you through?
这不是他的错 是我骗他的
It’s not his fault. I lied to him.
首相和马尔伯勒先生来了
The prime minister and Mr. Marlborough.
我只是想帮助她 她看上去好痛苦
I just wanted to help her. She seemed to suffer so much.
守卫 把她带到楼下
Footman. Take her downstairs.
要梅格夫人给她六鞭 去吧
Tell Mrs. Meg she is to receive six of the birch. Go.
是鹈鹕草
It’s peleatis, the herb.
安妮 你要集中注意
Anne, you must focus.
我们的军队在这里 澳大利亚军队在这里
We gather our forces here. The Austrians mass here.
是什么国家来着
Which country is that again?
听清楚 马尔伯勒
Listen. Marlborough.
这是里尔镇
This is the town of Lille,
在法国的一个山谷中
in a valley in France.
我们派了一小支部队去把他们引到了这里
We lure them in by sending a small force to engage them.
他们一路追逐
They give chase.
我们人数慢慢递减
We descend in numbers from above.
-好啊 -好啊 真是个好计划
– Hear, hear! – Hear, hear! It is an excellent plan.
安妮女王 你同意吗
Queen Anne, do you agree?
人♥民♥希望战争快点结束
The people expect it to be over.
我们都希望快点结束 但单纯希望无法成真
Well, we all want it to be over, but wishing does not make it so.
我们能要求停战 但事不遂愿
We could sue for peace, but we will not get it.
的确有帮助
It does help.
-什么 -我的腿上敷了点东西
– What? – There’s something soothing on my legs,
减轻了烧灼感 是什么东西
it takes the burn out. What is it?
什么草药吧
Oh, herbs, of some sort.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
怎么回事 你俩要干事
What is going on? Do her in the barn,
去谷仓 别在我的厨房♥里
if that’s what it is, not in my kitchen.
夫人说给她抽六鞭
Her Ladyship says six of the birch for this one.
住手
Stop.
放了他
Let her go.
跟我来
Come with me.
你这个人就是太心善了
So, you are perhaps too kind for your own good.
别人经常这么说
It has been said.
可以说是愚蠢了
Which leads to stupidity.
女王的情况有所缓和 所以谢谢你
The queen is soothed somewhat, so I thank you.
你要再给我搞点这种草药
You will get me some more of those herbs
以后不得再僭越了
and not overstep again.
我爸爸经常夸你
My father always spoke highly of you.
我也挺喜欢你父亲
I liked your father.
他有如火般的魅力
He had charm to burn.
也是葬身火中
Then I guess he did.
和你差远了
You have fallen far.
我十五岁时 父亲打牌把我输出去了
When I was 15, my father lost me in a card game.
你不是认真的吧
You are not serious.
放这边
This one here.
他当时很难过
He was very upset about it.
带了一个洗碗女工和几瓶消愁的酒
Took off into the forest with nothing but a scullery maid
就跌跌撞撞去森林里了
and a dozen bottles for solace.
然后你去了吗
And you went?
我去抵了我父亲的债
I wanted to do right by my father.
我被输给了一个鸡♥巴♥小的德国胖子
The debt was to a balloon-shaped German man with a thin cock.
还好我骗他
Thankfully, I managed to convince him
女人每个月的月事有28天
a woman has her blood in 28 days a month.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我的有些…同事不吃我这套
Some of my… colleagues are immune to my charms.
二
我
害
怕
错误
和
意外
厄尔·斯坦福 今天别过来缠着我
Earl Stratford, do not come near me whining today
不然我就把你弄死
or I will crush your tiny heart to liver.
图尔内夫人 你要买♥♥的挂毯预算批了
Madame Tournee. You may have the tapestry budget you asked for.
多花一分钱我就拔了你的手指甲
Spend one penny more and I will take your fingernails in lieu.
谢谢
Merci.
阿比盖尔 给荷兰大使送一盘牡蛎
Abigail, get a platter of oysters sent to the Dutch ambassador.
好的 夫人
Yes, Your Ladyship.
马萨姆上校
Colonel Masham.
马尔伯勒夫人
Lady Marlborough.
女王将于周三出游
The queen will ride on Wednesday.
是 马尔伯勒夫人
Yes, Lady Marlborough.
你想要咬一口我的新侍女吗
Would you like a bite of my new maid before you leave?
这只鸭子非得在这里吗
Must the duck be here?
这是城里最快的鸭子
Fastest duck in the city.
霍雷肖可是很珍贵的 必须和我形影不离
Horatio is a prize worth stealing. He does not leave my side.
让它离我远一点
Keep him away from me,
不然我就把鸭肝扯出来就着小黄瓜吃了
or I will pull his liver out and eat it with a cornichon.
不错
Charming.
你要知道 我说服了我的党派
You should know I’ve canvassed my party.
他们正在等我们宣布尝试和谈呢
They’re waiting for us to announce an attempt at peace.
我们应该交由女王来定夺
We shall both make our case to the queen.
女王在哪里 我们等了一小时了
Yes, where is the queen? We’ve been waiting an hour.
-萨拉·马尔伯勒夫人 -我来了
– Lady Sarah Marlborough. – I’m here.
需要我提醒你你并不是女王吗
Might I remind you you’re not the queen?
不 她派我来代她传话 她身体不舒服
No, she has sent me to speak for her. She is unwell.
她怎么说
What says she?
哈利是个马屁精
That Harley is a fop and a prat
闻起来像96岁老妓♥女♥的下面
and smells like a 96-year-old French whore’s vajuju.
我很怀疑这是不是原话
Well, I really doubt you’re quoting.
她决定继续战争
She has decided to continue with the war.
她觉得再来一场胜利
She feels another victory in
将会让我们在条约上占据更有力的位置
will put us in a stronger position for a treaty.
她的手信
Her letters.
那打仗所需要的钱呢
And how are we going to pay for this?
征收两倍地税
The land tax is to be doubled.
这真是疯了
This is madness.
你们将要面对的战争会是内战
The war you will be fighting will be in our own countryside.