What? That’s howl speak to all my friends.
我知道 我知道 朋友
I know, I know. Friends.
朋友
Friends.
朋友!
Friends!
你不能那么做!
You can’t do that!
谢谢你的谅解…
…只是朋友
行…
行…
老天!!别跟我调情!
“亲爱的海瑟 我收到精灵组织的信…
“Dear Hazel, received word via the Genies that you will…
“你与奥古斯都
“you’ll be visiting us with Augustus Waters
“和令堂将于四号♥来访”
“and your mother on the fourth.”
彼得·万豪顿专任助理 莉德薇
妈?
Mom?
是的?
Yeah?
妈!
Mom!
– 怎么了? – 抱歉
– What’s wrong? – Sorry.
没事 我只是在洗澡
No, I was just taking a bath.
你寄信给精灵组织取消旅行了吗?
Did you email the Genies to tell them that the trip was off?
我收到万豪顿助理的信…
Because Van Houten’s assistant just emailed me…
她以为我们还是要过去
and she said that she thinks we’re still coming.
怎么?
What?
我应该等你♥爸♥回来再告诉你
I was supposed to tell you with your dad.
妈
Mom.
我们要去阿姆斯特丹
We’re going to Amsterdam.
你说…我们要去阿姆斯特丹?
You’re se-… We’re going to Amsterdam?
我们要去阿姆斯特丹
We’re going to Amsterdam.
都准备好了 我们要去
We figured the whole thing out. We’re going.
玛莉亚医生 大家都知道
Doctor Maria, everybody knows.
– 但只有三天 不是六天 – 天啊
– But only for three days, not six. – Oh, my God.
一切就绪 还有个肿瘤学家在那
But everything. An oncologist is set there.
真是太棒了
Everything. We’re just so good.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
– 坐下来 – 我们要去阿姆斯特丹
– Here, sit down. – We’re going to Amsterdam.
我们要去阿姆斯特丹
We’re going to Amsterdam.
– 去阿姆斯特丹 – 你可以过来聊
– We’re going to Amsterdam. – You can come talk to me.
你还要打通电♥话♥
You’ve got a phone call to make.
打给他!
Call him!
肺 你得给我撑一个星期
Okay, lungs, you keep your shit together for one week.
懂吗? 再一周
You got it? One more week.
嗨 古斯 希望你准备好护照了!
一切看沃特!
等等 食物
Oh. Oh, wait, the food.
你忘了什么?
What did you forget?
带了我的护照吗?
Do you have my passport?
在我这儿
Yeah, I’ve got it.
就像我对精灵说的…
It’s like I said to the Genies…
“若不是奢华之旅 就干脆不去了”
“I travel in style, or I don’t travel at all.”
妈 我们要去阿姆斯特丹!
Mom, we’re going to Amsterdam!
现在就要去阿姆斯特丹
We are going to Amsterdam, right now.
嗨 兰卡斯特一家人
Hello, Lancasters.
古斯 幸会
Gus. Hey. Nice to see you.
让我来 先生
I’ll take that, sir.
古斯 你真别出心裁!
Gus, you’re so inventive!
好不好? 海瑟葛蕾丝
Okay, Hazel Grace?
行!
Okay!
你鼻子上是什么?
What’s in your nose?
杰基!
Jackie!
我非常抱歉
I’m really sorry about that.
不 没关系
No, it’s totally fine.
它叫”插管” 它帮助我呼吸
It’s called a “cannula.” And it helps me breathe.
看见这里的这个小朋友了吗?
See this little friend right here?
他从管子里输出氧气
He feeds oxygen through your tube.
它也会帮我呼吸吗?
Will it help me breath, too?
也许 你想试试吗?
Maybe. Do you want to try it?
好的
Okay.
过来
Come here.
好了
There ya go.
有点痒!
It tickles!
哇 是啊 真不错
Wow, yeah, that’s something.
我觉得我呼吸得更好了
I think I’m breathing better.
我很高兴送给你
I would love to give it to you,
但我需要它
but I kind of could use the help.
– 谢谢你让我试试 – 不客气
– Thanks for letting me try it. – You’re welcome.
好了 杰基 我们走
All right, Jackie, let’s go.
– 谢谢 保重 – 再见
– Thank you. Take care. – Bye.
1721次航♥班♥现在开始在46号♥登机口登记
Flight 1721 is now prepared to begin boarding at gate 46…
– 我想是我们的飞机 – 是我们的
– I think that’s us. – That’s us.
我们要去阿姆斯特丹了!
We are going to Amsterdam!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
快 帮我
Come on, help me.
– 什么 湿了吗? – 湿手
– What, are they wet? – Wet hands.
– 我很抱歉 – 恶心!别碰这!住手!
– I’m sorry about that. – Gross! Get outta here! Stop it!
你从没搭过飞机?
Have you never been on a plane before?
没错
No.
太刺♥激♥了
It’s exciting.
先生?
Sir? Uh-huh?
这架飞机上不准抽烟
There’s no smoking on this plane.
任何飞机都不行
Or any plane.
我没有抽烟
I don’t smoke.
对 这是一种隐喻
Yeah, it’s just a metaphor.
把致命的东西叼在口中…
He puts the killing thing in his mouth…
却不给它伤害的力量
but he doesn’t actually give it the power to kill him.
今天的班机也禁止这种隐喻
Well, that metaphor, it’s prohibited on today’s flight.
空服人员 请准备起飞
Flight attendants, prepare for take off, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
还好吗?
Okay?
古斯 这就像坐你开的车
Gus, this is what it’s like to drive in a car with you.
天啊 我们在飞
Oh, my God, we’re flying.
我们在飞!
We’re flying!
你看地面!
Look at the ground!
你看
Look.
人类史上从未有过这种景象
Nothing has ever looked like this in all of human history!
看那些车 就像…
Look at the cars. They’re like…
你们俩太可爱了
You two are so adorable.
我们只是朋友
We’re just friends.
她是 我不是
Well, she is, I’m not.
老天!
Oh, my!
离她远一点 你这贱♥货♥!
Get away from her, you bitch!
你看这里 海瑟
Look at this, Hazel.
棒呆了
This is so crazy.
哇
What?
看这些镶嵌玻璃
Look at the stained glass.
真美
It’s amazing.
我去登记住房♥
Oh, I’m gonna check us in.
要让你盛装打扮…
We better get you dressed…
你们俩今晚
because you have reservations for two tonight,
在奥兰治餐厅订了位
for dinner at Oranjee. Oh.
上头写着”请享用 万豪顿先生”
And it says, “Enjoy. Mr. Peter Van Houten.”
我查了一下 感觉很棒
So, I looked it up and it sounds amazing.
旅游书说那是高级又浪漫的餐厅
The guide book says it’s fancy and very romantic.
是啊 高级…
Right. Fancy…
天啊
Oh, God.
好的 那…
But, okay, what…
…你要穿什么?
…will you wear?
那是给我的吗?
Is that for me?
天啊 好漂亮
Oh, my God. It’s so beautiful.
说说罢了
I’m just saying.
说说罢了?
You’re just saying?
你是说你很乐意…
What, you’re saying that you’re totally fine…
让你的17岁女儿在著名的…
with your teenage daughter running free with an older boy…
罪恶与放荡之城