Hazel knows the truth.
她不想要众多爱慕者 她只要一位
She didn’t want a million admirers. She just wanted one.
她得到了
And she got it.
也许她爱得不广 但她爱得很深
Maybe she wasn’t loved widely, but she was loved deeply.
这不是比我们大多人得到的更多?
And isn’t that more than most of us get?
当海瑟住院 我知道我快死了…
When Hazel was sick, I knew I was dying…
但我当时不想说
but I didn’t want to say so.
她在加护病房♥ 我溜进去十分钟…
She was in the ICU, and I snuck in for 10 minutes…
我被抓到前 一直看着她
and I sat with her, before I got caught.
她闭着双眼 肤色苍白
Her eyes were closed. Her skin, pale.
但她的手依然没变
But her hands were still her hands.
仍然温暖 指甲是深蓝黑色…
Still warm, and her nails were painted this dark blue-black color…
我只是握着她的手
and I just held them.
我强迫自己想像没有我们的世界…
And I willed myself to imagine a world without us…
那是多么没有价值的世界
and what a worthless world that would be.
她好美
She’s so beautiful.
看着她不会令人厌倦
You don’t get tired of looking at her.
我不会担心她比我聪明…
You never worry if she’s smarter than you…
因为她就是如此
because you know she is.
她很风趣却不刻薄
She’s funny without ever being mean.
我爱她
I love her.
天啊 我爱她
God, I love her.
我何其有幸能爱她 万豪顿
I’m so lucky to love her, Van Houten.
你无从选择在世上是否受到伤害…
You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world…
但你能选择让谁伤害你
but you do have a say in who hurts you.
我喜欢我的选择
And I like my choices.
希望她也喜欢她的选择
I hope she likes hers.
OK 海瑟·葛蕾丝?
Okay, Hazel Grace?
行
Okay.