Even if you died…
“当”我死了
“When.”
即使当你死了…
Even when you die…
我也还是你妈
I’ll always be your mother.
这是我一生最重要的事
It’s the greatest thing I’ll ever be.
我最怕这样 妈
That is my biggest fear, Mom.
当我走了…
When I am gone…
你就无法过自己的人生
you’re not gonna have a life anymore.
只是枯坐和盯着墙壁…
You’re just gonna sit and you’re gonna stare at walls…
想着自我了结…
or you’re gonna off yourselves or…
海瑟 我们不会那样
Hazel, honey, we’re not gonna do that.
失去你…
Losing you…
肯定如同地狱之苦
That is gonna hurt like hell.
但大家都知道痛苦是可以承受的
But you of all people know it’s possible to live with pain.
过得去的
You just do it.
我在进修社工课程
I’m taking classes in social work.
你说什么?
Wait, you’re what?

Yeah, um…
如果我能用自身经验…
You know, if I can take what we’ve been through…
帮助其他人 或是家庭咨♥询♥服务
and help other people, maybe counsel families…
妈 你怎能不告诉我?
Mom, how could you not tell me this?
我们不希望你觉得被抛弃了
We didn’t want you to feel abandoned.
觉得被抛弃?
Feel abandoned?
你们 这…
You guys, this is…
这是最棒的消息
This is the best news.
你去吧
You go.
好吗?
Okay?
宝贝女儿
Baby.
直走 对
Straight ahead, yeah.
左边一点点
To your left, a little bit.
有阶梯吧
That’s a step, right?
对 伸手
Yeah, put your hand out.
右边有座讲台
There’s a podium to your right.
非常好
Yeah, perfect.
太棒了
Beautiful.

Hi.
你迟到了
You’re late.
你好吗? 你真迷人 海瑟·葛蕾丝
How you doing? You look ravishing, Hazel Grace.
我知道
I know, right?
怎么了 两位?
What’s going on, guys?
告诉她 古斯
Tell her, Gus.
我想参加自己的丧礼
I wanted to attend my own funeral.
我希望能以鬼魂的身分参加
I mean, I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to attend as a ghost, but…
但是我怕我办不到
However, just in case it doesn’t work out…
所以就安排一场生前丧礼
I decided to plan this pre-funeral.
好了没?
Ready?
奥古斯都沃特是个臭屁的浑球
Augustus Waters was a cocky son of a bitch.
但我们原谅他
But we forgave him.
不是因为他长得帅
Not because of his superhuman good looks…
或是他应该活更久
or because he only got 19 years
却只活了十九岁
when he should’ve gotten way more.
十八岁 兄弟
18 years, buddy.
你不懂吗?
Dude, come on. Really?
我假设你能活更久 爱插嘴的混♥蛋♥
I’m assuming you have a little more time, you interrupting bastard.
打断我的悼词 你应该是死亡状态
Interrupt me in the middle of my eulogy. You’re supposed to be dead.
不过当未来的科学家…
But when the scientists from the future…
带着机械眼睛来到我家
come to my house with robot eyes…
要我试戴看看
and they tell me to try them on…
我会叫那些科学家滚开 因为…
I’m gonna tell those scientists to piss off, because…
因为我不想看见少了古斯的世界
because Gus, I don’t even want to see a world without you.
我不想
I don’t.
不想看见少了奥古斯都沃特的世界
I don’t want to see a world without Augustus Waters.
表达完意见后 我还是会戴机械眼
Then, having made my point, I’ll probably put the robot eyes on…
毕竟那是机械眼睛啊
because, you know, they’re robot eyes.
听起来很棒
Sounds awesome.
我不知道…
And I don’t know… Um…
这还真难
This is just so hard.
祝你一路平安
Godspeed.

Yeah.
海瑟 来扶我好吗?
Hazel, can I get a hand here?
右边一点
To the right, a little bit.
好 转身 坐下 行了
Yeah, and turn around. Sit down. There you go.
换你了 海瑟·葛蕾丝
It’s down to you, Hazel Grace.
大家好
Hello.
我叫海瑟·葛蕾丝·兰卡斯特
My name is Hazel Grace Lancaster…
奥古斯都沃特是我的不幸恋人
and Augustus Waters was the star-crossed love of my life.
我们的爱情故事很壮烈
Ours was an epic love story…
我大概只说不到一句…
and I probably won’t be able to get more than a sentence out…
就会被泪水淹没
without disappearing into a puddle of tears.
如同所有真正的爱情故事…
Like all real love stories…
这段故事会随我们逝去
ours will die with us.
本应如此
As it should.
我原本希望他能为我演说悼词
You know, I’d kind of hoped that he would be the one eulogizing me.
因为我没有其他人…
Because there’s really no one else…
对 没有
Yeah, no. Um…
我无法说出我们的爱情故事
I’m not gonna talk about our love story, because I can’t.
所以我要来谈谈数学
So, instead, I’m gonna talk about math.
我不是数学家 但我知道一件事
I am not a mathematician, but I do know this.
在0与1之间有无限多数字
There are infinite numbers between zero and one.
有0.1 0.12 0.112…
There’s point-one, point-one-two, and point-one-one-two, and…
和其他无限多数字
and an infinite collection of others.
当然有更多无限数字
Of course, there is a bigger infinite
存在于0与2…
set of numbers between zero and two…
或0与一百万之间
or between zero and a million.
有些无限比其他无限更大
Some infinities are simply bigger than other infinities.
我们曾喜欢的作家告诉我们的
A writer that we used to like taught us that.
我想要更多岁月数字
You know, I want more numbers…
想比我能得到的更多
than I’m likely to get.
天啊…
And, God…
我希望奥古斯都能拥有
do I want more days for Augustus Waters
更多的时间
than what he got.
但是 古斯…
But, Gus…
我的挚爱…
my love…
我说不出我多么感谢…
I cannot tell you how thankful I am…
我们共有的小小无限
for our little infinity.
等等
Hold on.
你在有限的日子里…
You gave me a forever…
给了我永恒
within the numbered days.
对于这点…
And for that, I am…
我感激不尽
I am eternally grateful.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
奥古斯都沃特八天后死于加护病房♥
Augustus Waters died eight days later in the ICU.
他体内的癌症…
When the cancer, which was made of him…
让他体内的心脏停止跳动
stopped his heart, which was also made of him.
我无法忍♥受
It was unbearable.
这一切
The whole thing.
每一秒都比前一秒更糟
Every second, worse than the last.
急诊室的医护员会先请你…
One of the first things they ask you in the ER…
用一到十表示自己的疼痛程度
is to rate your pain on a scale from one to ten.
这问题我被问过上百次
I’ve been asked this question hundreds of times…
我记得一次…
and I remember once…
我无法呼吸
when I couldn’t catch my breath
胸膛有如火烧
and it felt like my chest was on fire…
护理师问我疼痛程度
the nurse asked me to rate the pain.
我无法说话 比出九根手指
Though I couldn’t speak, I held up nine fingers.
稍后 我觉得好点
Later, when I started feeling better…
护理师进来 说我很勇敢
the nurse came in and she called me a fighter.
她说”我怎么会知道呢? ”
“You know how I know?” she said.
“因为你把十比作九”
“You called a ten a nine.”
但那不是事实

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!