Just before you went into the hospital, there was this…
我感觉臀部有些疼痛
I felt an ache in my hip.
所以我做了正子断层扫描
So, I had a PET scan…
结果像闪闪发光的耶诞树
and it lit up like a Christmas tree.
我的胸腔还有肝脏…
The lining of my chest and my liver…
到处都是
Everywhere.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我早该告诉你
I should’ve told you.
真不公平
It’s so unfair.
显然世界不是实现愿望的工厂
Apparently, the world is not a wish-granting factory.
听我说
Hey, listen.
海瑟·葛蕾丝 别担心我
Don’t you worry about me, Hazel Grace, okay?
我会设法留在人世
I’m gonna find a way to hang around here
长时间纠缠你
and annoy you for a long time.
你会痛吗?
Are you in pain?
不会
No.
我没事
I’m okay.
你还好?
You’re okay?

Okay.
我不认为你能忘掉这件事
I don’t suppose you can just forget about this?
假装我不是快死的人
You know, just treat me like I’m not dying.
我不觉得你快死了 奥古斯都
I don’t think you’re dying, Augustus.
你只是罹患轻微的癌症
You’ve just got a touch of cancer.
这么做会不会很可笑…
Would it be absolutely ludicrous…
如果我们亲热的话?
if we just made out?
现在?
Right now?
也许吧
Probably.
我美丽的家人(及古斯)
(化疗)
你的眼睛怎么样 以撒?
So how are your eyes, Isaac?
很棒
They’re good.
唯一的问题是它们不在我脸上
They’re not in my head, is the only problem.
除此之外…
Besides that…
我整个身体都是癌细胞组成的
Well, um, it appears my entire body’s made out of cancer now.
抱歉我占了上风
So, sorry to one-up you, dude.
你写了他的悼词吗?
Did you, uh… write his eulogy yet?
– 老兄 – 什么?
– Dude. – What?
– 怎么? – 我还没告诉她 以撒
– What? – I haven’t told her yet, Isaac.
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
抱歉
Sorry.
奥古斯都?
Augustus?
我需要有人在丧礼为我致词
I need speakers at my funeral.
我希望是你和以撒
So, I was hoping that you and Isaac,
但最好是你…
but mostly you…
拜托帮我准备一下讲词
would be, um, kind enough to whip something up.
我很乐意
I would love to do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们真可爱
You guys are cute.
让我想吐
Makes me sick.
你们真恶心
You guys are gross.
莫妮卡联♥系♥你了吗?
Have you heard from Monica?
一次也没有
Nope, not a thing.
她甚至没传简讯确认你的状况?
She hasn’t even texted you to make sure you’re okay?
– 完全没有 – 我讨厌她
– Not once. – I hate that girl.
但外头还有许多女孩
But there are tons of other girls.
你们不用担心我
You guys don’t have to worry about me.
在支持团体 有个新来的女孩…
In support group, there’s this new girl…
她有波涛汹涌的…
and she has these humongous…
你怎么知道?
How do you even know that?
我是瞎了 但没那么瞎
I’m blind, but I’m not that blind.
海瑟·葛蕾丝?
Hazel Grace? Hmm.
你有没有五块钱?
Do you happen to have five dollars?
现在怎么做?
Okay, so, now what?
两位
Hey, guys?
我闻到蛋味 那是蛋吗?
I smell eggs. That eggs?
到了吗?
Is it there?
到了
It’s there. Mmm-hmm.
我好紧张
I’m nervous.
紧张吗?
Nervous?
莫妮卡在吗?
Is Monica in there?
谁管莫妮卡在不在
It doesn’t matter where Monica is.
这不是为了莫妮卡 而是为了你
This is not about Monica. This is about you.
– 给我蛋好吗? – 海瑟·葛蕾丝
– Okay. Can I have an egg? – Hazel Grace…
把蛋给我
egg me.
蛋来了
Egged.
以撒
Isaac.
要开始啰
All right, here we go.
– 你行的 – 砸吧
– You got this. – All right. Come on.
我什么都没听到
I didn’t hear anything.
没关系 偏左边一点
It’s all right. A little more to your left.
是我丢到左边 还是该瞄准左边?
Wait, throw to my left, or should I aim a little left?
瞄准左边
Aim left.
– 好的 – 再左边点
– Okay. – Left-er.
古斯 我们是不是该等到天黑
Gus, I think we should wait until dark.
对以撒来说都是黑夜的
It’s all dark to Isaac.
老兄 我没聋 只是瞎了
Dude, I’m not deaf. I’m just blind.
所以我听得见你的取笑
So I can hear when you make fun of my disability.
– 抱歉 – 我不喜欢
– I’m sorry. – And I don’t love it.
– 往哪丢? – 用力丢就是了
– Where do I throw? – Just throw hard.
没错
Yes.
– 好啊! – 耶!
– Yes! – Yeah!
什么?
What? What?
我丢中了!
I hit it! I hit it!
我知道该往哪扔了
Now I know exactly where to line it up.
真令人振奋!
That was so exhilarating!
别停下来
Keep it going- Keep going-
继续丢
Keep throwing, keep throwing.
再给我
Give me more, give me more, give me more!
停下来
Oh, Stop, stop, stop!
以撒
Isaac. Oh.
你好 你是莫妮卡的妈妈?
Hello. Are you Monica’s mother?
– 是的 – 你好 女士
– I am. – Hello, ma’am.
你女儿做了不义之事
Your daughter, she’s done a great injustice.
所以我们来报复
So we’ve come here seeking revenge.
虽然我们看起来不怎么样
You see, we may not look like much…
但我们三人有五条腿 四只眼睛…
but between the three of us, we have five legs, four eyes…
和2.5副可运作的肺脏
and two-and-a-half working pairs of lungs.
而且还有两打的蛋
But we also have two dozen eggs…
如果我是你 我会回到屋里
so if I were you, I would go back inside.
– 老兄 这样真的有用吗? – 是的
– Dude, it actually worked? – Yep.
那是我听过最蠢的话… 真的管用?
That was the stupidest speech I’ve ever… That actually worked?
拿着 等等
There you go. Hold on.
太爽了
This feels so good!
奥古斯都
奥古斯都?
Augustus?
海瑟·葛蕾丝
Hazel Grace.

Hi.
天啊 嗨 我爱你
Oh, my God. Hi, hi. I love you.
我在加油站
I’m at the gas station.
你在哪里?
You’re what?
我遇到麻烦
Something is wrong.
你必须…
You gotta…
你能过来帮我吗?
Can you come? Can you come and help me?
古斯!
Gus!
古斯
Gus.
怎么了?
Babe, what’s going on?
你看
Look.
古斯 这是感染
Gus, it’s infected.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
古斯 我得打电♥话♥求救
Gus, I have to call somebody.
不要 请别打九一一
No, no. Please don’t call 9-1-1. Please.
别打给我爸妈或九…
Don’t call my parents or 9…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!