Where
哪里
Here.
这里
I think it’d be more reassuring and nicer for you
我认为如果住在这里是我们一致的决定
if we came to a joint decision about you living here.
对你来说是否会更安心呢
What do you think
你觉得呢
Well what about you What would you do Where…
那你呢 你做什么呢 哪里
Where would you sleep Which room
你睡在哪里 哪个房♥间
Well if you remember I’m gonna go and live in Paris.
如果你还记得的话 我要去巴黎生活了
No you’re not.
不 你不会去的
I am. Remember
我会去的 还记得吗
I told you all about it. Remember
我跟你都说过了 记得吗
But you said…
可是你说
Are you sure Yes.
你确定吗 是的
But you told me…
但是你告诉过我…
you were staying here with me.
你会留下陪着我
No I have to go. It is important.
不 我要走了 这很重要
I explained it all to you.
我都跟你解释过了
I’ll come back and see you occasional weekends.
偶尔周末的时候 我会来看你的
What about me
那我呢
You’re going to stay here in London.
你就待在这里 待在伦敦
All on my own
就我一个人吗
What about your sister Where is she Oh Dad.
那你妹妹呢 她在哪里 哦 爸爸
If you only knew how much I miss her.
你要是知道我有多想念她就好了
I do too. I miss her too Dad. We all miss her.
我也是 我也想她 爸爸 我们都很想她
Anne
安妮
Sleep well
睡得还好吗
What am I doing here
我在这里做什么
It’s time.
用药时间
I didn’t ask about the time. I asked you what I was doing here.
我没问你时间 我问你我在这里做什么
Where’s Anne
安妮在哪里
I’ve brought you your medication.
我把你的药拿过来了
Why don’t you just fuck off with your medication
带上你的药给我滚开
Are you a nurse Yeah.
你是护士吗 是的
Oh you are. Oh I see. That’s it.
哦 你是啊 哦 我明白了 就是这样
You are a nurse.
你是那个护士
Yes.
是的
That’s what I was thinking. You’re the type. Typical nurse.
我想的没错 你就是那种 典型的护士
So what are you doing here
那你在这里干什么呢
Sorry What are you doing here
什么 你在这里干什么
I’m looking after you.
我在照顾你
You don’t say really Looking after me
不可能 真的吗 照顾我吗
Well first I’ve heard of it.
闻所未闻
Since when
从什么时候开始的
Quite a few weeks now.
已经好几个星期了
Oh a few weeks now
哦 好几周了
Happy to hear it.
知道这个消息可真开心啊 哈哈
Amazing. Nobody ever tells me anything in this house.
不可思议 这个房♥子里都没人跟我说过任何事
I thought we were getting a new one. A new what
我以为我们要换个新的了 新的什么
Nurse. A new nurse.
护士啊 一个新护士
The one who looks a bit like Lucy my other daughter.
那个长得有点像露西的 我另一个女儿
I met her the other day. She came here didn’t she
我前几天见过她 她来过这里 不是吗
Will you take your medication
你要吃药吗
She was supposed to start this morning.
她本该今天早晨来上班的
Laura. Wasn’t she
额 劳拉 是吗
I think you’re mixing things up Anthony.
我觉得你搞错了 安东尼
The one who reminds me of Lucy.
那个让我想起露西的护士
Right. Right.
对 对
Time to take our medication.
该吃药了
Yeah.
是的
Not timed by the minute is it
不是按分钟来计时的 对吧
Where is Anne
安妮在哪里
Your daughter isn’t here Anthony.
你女儿不在这里 安东尼
Where is she Has she gone out If you remember
噢 她在哪儿 她出去了吗 如果你还记得的话
she lives in Paris.
她住在巴黎
No. Oh no no no.
哈哈 不 不 不 不
She thought about going…
她曾经想过要去
but in the end it didn’t happen.
但最终 她没有去
She’s been there several months now.
她已经在那里好几个月了
My daughter in Paris
我女儿 在巴黎
No no no. They don’t even speak English.
不 不 不 那边甚至都不说英语
Look.

Yesterday this postcard she sent you we read it together.
昨天 她寄给你的明信片 我们一起读过
Do you remember Look.
你还记得吗 看
I tell you this every day.
我每天都会告诉你
She lives in Paris because she met a man called Paul
她去巴黎是因为她遇到了一个叫保罗的男人
and that’s who she’s living with now.
她现在和他生活在一起
She comes to see you sometimes.
她有时回来看望你
Anne Yes.
安妮吗 -是的
Occasionally she comes for the weekend.
偶尔 周末的时候她会过来
She comes here and you go for a walk in the park.
她来这里 然后你们一起去公园散步
And she tells you about her new life what she’s up to.
她会跟你聊她的新生活 她在做的事
The other day she brought you coffee ’cause you like coffee.
有一天 她还给你带来了咖啡 因为你喜欢喝咖啡
I detest coffee.
我讨厌咖啡
I only drink tea.
我只喝茶
Everything all right Fine. We were just getting dressed.
没事吧 很好 我们正准备穿衣服
Everything all right
没什么问题吧
Yes.
没有
There you go. Thank you. Have a nice day.
给你 谢谢 祝你今天过的愉快
See you later.
一会见
Him that one who is he
他 那个人 他是谁
Who

Him who just left.
他 刚离开的那个人
That’s Bill.
那是比尔
Bill
比尔
Yeah. Are you sure
是的 你确定吗
Yes. Why
是的 为什么这么问
Oh no reason. I just…
额 没什么 我只是…
I just I… How shall I put this
我只是 我…我该怎么说呢
What’s he doing here
他来这里做什么
Here in my flat Do I know him
在我的公♥寓♥里 我认识他吗
He’s Bill. You see him every day.
他是比尔 你每天都能见到他
Do I
有吗
And you… What
哦 还有你 -什么
Sorry to ask this but…
很抱歉这么问 但是
I mean you who…
我是说 你 谁…
Who are you exactly
你到底是谁
I’m Catherine.
我是凯瑟琳
Catherine. That’s right.
凯瑟琳 对哦
Yes yes yes.
对 对 对
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
And he’s Bill. Yes.
他是比尔 是的
What about me
那我呢
Who…
额 我
exactly am I
我到底是谁
You
你吗
You’re Anthony.
你是安东尼
Anthony
安东尼
Yes.
是的
Anthony. It’s a nice name.
安东尼 这是个好名字
“Anthony ” don’t you think
“安东尼” 你觉得呢
It’s a very nice name.
这名字非常好
My mother gave it to me I imagine.
应该是我妈妈给我起的
Do you know her Who
呵呵 你认识她吗 谁
My mother.
我妈妈
She… No.
她 噢 不认识
She had… She…
她……她……
She had such big eyes.
她有一双大眼睛
I can see her face now.
我现在能看到她的脸
She was… I hope she’ll…
她 我希望她能
come and see me sometime.
有空的时候来看我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!