How much longer do you intend to hang around
你还打算在这里
getting on everybody’s tits
惹人嫌多久
Who me Yes you. I’d like to know your opinion.
谁 我吗 是的 你 我想知道你的想法
I mean do you intend to go on ruining your daughter’s life
我是说 你打算继续毁掉你女儿的生活吗
Or is it too much to hope you might behave reasonably
还是希望你在可预见的未来里 能理智行事
in the foreseeable future
是一种奢望
What are you talking about About you Anthony.
你在说什么 说你 安东尼
About you. Your attitude.
关于你 还有你的态度
Stop that. I won’t allow this.
住手 我不许你这样
Won’t allow it No.
你还不允许 不
Suppose I do it again then what will you do
我要是再来一下 你能怎么样
I… Yeah
我 嗯
You’ll have to take me on physically.
那我就要跟你动手了
Are you saying that to tempt me
你这么说是激怒我吗
See me as well there’s something I won’t allow.
呵 你看 我也一样 有些事情也容忍♥不了
Getting on everybody’s tits. Past a certain age.
上了年纪 就变得讨人嫌
No stop that. Stop that.
不 住手 住手
Yeah. I won’t put up with that. I find that totally inappropriate.
是啊 我容忍♥不了 我觉得那太不像话了
Stop it. Stop it.
住手 住手
Dad what’s happened What’s the matter with him
爸爸 发生了什么事 他怎么了
Dad.
爸爸
It’s okay. Is it about your watch
没事了 是你手表事吗
Is that the reason I found it look.
是那个原因吗 我找到了 你看
It’s okay. Oh don’t cry.
没事了 哦 别哭了
Don’t cry. You’ll be all right now. It’ll be okay.
别哭了 你会没事的 会没事的
You’ll be all right.
你会没事的
Let’s eat our chicken shall we You like chicken don’t you
我们吃点鸡肉好吗 你不是喜欢吃鸡肉的吗
What time is it
现在几点了
It’s eight o’clock. Time to eat.
8点了 吃饭的时间
Eight o’clock in the evening
晚上八点吗
I thought it was morning.
我还以为是早上
I’ve only just got up. Look I’m still in my pajamas.
我刚起床 你看 我还穿着睡衣呢
No it’s the evening and I’ve cooked you a chicken.
不 现在是晚上了 我给你做了只鸡
Oh Dad.
哦 爸爸
It’s okay. Come on.
没事的 跟我来
Come on baby. Come on.
来吧 爸爸 来
Little Daddy it’s okay.
小爸爸 没事的
Little Daddy.
小爸爸
Dad
爸爸
Dad are you asleep
爸爸 你睡着了吗
Anne
安妮
Anne
安妮
Dad it’s me.
爸爸 是我
Lucy
露西
Dad
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Lucy
露西
Dad.
爸爸
Dad
爸爸
Are you up already
你已经起床了吗
Shall I get you some tea before she arrives
她来之前 你要先喝点茶吗
Dad.
爸爸
Good morning. Sit down. It’s ready.
早上好 坐下吧 饭好了
Are you hungry Yeah.
你饿了吗 嗯
You’ve got a visitor today. Do you remember
今天有人来探望你了 还记得吗
Do you remember
你还记得吗 爸爸
How could I forget You never stop talking about it.
我怎么会忘记 你一直在说
She shouldn’t be long.
呵 她很快就来了
This early Yeah.
啊 这么早 -是的
I dreamt about her last night. Laura
我昨晚梦到她了 劳拉
Yes. Well I think I did.
是的 嗯 我想是的
I could see her face.
我能看见她的脸
You know I…
你知道 我……
She really reminded me of your sister.
看到她我就想到了你妹妹
Yes you said that yesterday.
是的 你昨天说过了
Well if you’re happy I’m happy.
如果你开心的话 我也开心
She seems really nice.
她看起来人很好
Sweet and efficient. Yeah.
人好 效率也高 是的
I think she’ll look after you well.
我觉得她会照顾好你的
I like her. Good.
我喜欢她 很好
We should get you dressed before she arrives.
我们应该在她来之前把衣服穿好 你觉得呢
Who Laura your new carer the one you like.
谁 劳拉 你喜欢的那个
Oh yes yes yes. Yeah.
哦 对 对 对 是的
Yes.
是的
We’ll get a jacket on you before she arrives.
她来之前 我给你穿件夹克吧
And trousers.
还有裤子
Yes.
是的
She said she really enjoyed meeting you yesterday.
她说 昨天见到你非常开心
You did quite a little number on her.
不得不说你把她骗的团团转
I did Yes.
我有吗 嗯
You convinced her that you knew how to dance
你骗她说你会跳舞
and you were really good at tap dancing.
还说你很擅长跳踢踏舞
Who me Yeah.
谁 我吗 对
And what did she say
她怎么说的
She said she hoped you’d give her a demonstration one day.
她说希望有一天你能给她演示一下
That’s funny.
哈 真搞笑
I didn’t know I knew how to tap-dance. Did you
我不知道我会不会跳踢踏舞 你知道吗
No.
不知道
Hidden talents. Apparently yes.
啊 是隐藏的天赋 -很明显 是的
Is that her I expect so.
是她吗 希望是的
But I’m not ready. I’m not even dressed.
可是我还没准备好 我还没穿好衣服呢
Never mind. You can get dressed later. No wait. I’m not even…
没关系 你可以晚点再穿衣服 -不 等等 我甚至都没有
I must get dressed. It doesn’t matter.
我必须穿好衣服 没关系的
It does matter!
有关系的
She’s outside the door. Don’t leave me alone. Look…
她已经到门外了 拜托 别留下我一个人
What will she think of me
她会怎么看我
I’ve gotta be properly dressed.
我得穿戴整齐
Why do you have to make everything difficult
你为什么要把一切都搞得那么困难
You can get dressed later. Don’t worry about it.
你等会儿再穿衣服好了 别担心这个
I’ll be mortified! No you won’t.
我会很丢人的 不 你不会的
I will.
我会的
Laura hello. Hello. I’m not too early am I
劳拉 你好 你好 我是不是来的太早了
No no not at all. Come in. We’re just in the kitchen.
不 不 完全没有 进来吧 我们正好在厨房♥里
Here we are. About to get dressed. Hi.
我们到了 我们正准备穿衣服的 嗨
Anne who’s this Hello Anthony.
安妮 这是谁 你好 安东尼
But Anne it’s not her.
可是 安妮 这不是她
Dad.
爸爸
Would you like something to drink some coffee or…
您想喝点什么 咖啡还是…
No thanks. Have you had breakfast
不了 谢谢 你吃过早餐了吗
I’m fine. I…
吃过了 我
I don’t want her. Where’s the one I like
我不要她 我喜欢的那个在哪儿
What are you talking about Say hello to Laura.
你在说什么呢 跟劳拉打个招呼啊
There’s something doesn’t make sense about this.
这事说不通
It doesn’t make sense. Remember me We met yesterday.
这说不通 还记得我吗 我们昨天见过面
We were just starting to get to know one another.
我们才刚刚开始了解对方
I said I’d come back
我说过我会回来的
just to see how you do things here
看看你在这边的状况
and see if I can help you.
看看我是否能帮到你
Do you remember
你还记得吗
Dad Can I talk to you
爸爸 我能跟你谈谈吗
How shall I put this
我该怎么说呢
Do you remember the first time you came to stay with me It was just…
还记得你第一次来我这里住的时候吗 这只是
It was a stopgap because you’d fallen out with Angela and…
那只是权宜之计 因为你和安吉拉闹翻了……
I was wondering if it might be better…
我在想这样说是不是更好一点
What do you think of this room It’s nice isn’t it
你觉得这个房♥间怎么样 很漂亮 是吧
You can see the park. Can you
你能看到公园 你能看到吧
It’s very nice.
非常不错呢
It’s a bit like being in a hotel don’t you think
有点像住在酒店里 不是么
All the residents say so.
所有的住客都这么说
I think you’d be better off here.
我觉得这里更适合你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!