The moment will come when… However good she is he’s ill Anne.
不管她有多能干 那一刻都会来的 他生病了 安妮
He’s ill.
他病了
What are you doing standing out there Come and sit down.
爸爸 你站在外面干什么 过来坐下吧
Come on Dad.
来吧 爸爸
Dad come in and sit down.
爸爸 过来坐吧
Dad.
爸爸
Please hold the line while we try to connect you.
请不要挂断 我们正在为您接通
The number you are calling knows you are waiting
您拨♥打♥的用户知道您在等待
Please hold the line while we try to connect you.
请不要挂断 我们正在为您接通
The number you are calling knows you are waiting
您拨♥打♥的用户知道您在等待
Dr. Sarai speaking.
这里是撒莱医生
Hello
你好
Hello
你好
Dad
爸爸
Are you up already
你已经起床了吗
Did you sleep well
睡得还好吗
Anne where are these from
安妮 这些是哪里来的
Shall I get you some tea before she arrives
她来之前 你要先喝杯茶吗
Where’s the painting What painting
画在哪儿 什么画
Lucy’s.
露西的画
You’re mixing this up with your flat. There’s never been a painting there.
那是在你的公♥寓♥里 你搞错了 那里从来都没挂过画
Come and have some breakfast.
过来吃点早餐吧
Anne.
安妮
Look.
看
See.
看啊
Anne
安妮
Here’s your tea.
你的茶来了
What Don’t let it get cold.
什么 -趁热喝吧
Where’s Anne She went out.
安妮呢 她出去了
Really Already Yeah.
是吗 已经走了 是的
She’ll be back. At the end of the day. I’ll look for your medication.
她晚上会回来的 我去给你找药
No wait. I’ll be back.
不 等下 等下 我马上回来
I’m just going to look for your medication.
我只是去找下你的药
Oh shit.
哦 该死的
What is the time It’s time for your medication.
现在几点了 到吃药的时间了
It’s best to take them now. Then it’s done. Don’t you think
最好现在吃 吃了就完事了 你觉得呢
This little blue one that’s the one you like.
这个是你喜欢的蓝色小药丸
Your little blue pill. Look it’s a pretty color isn’t it
你的蓝色小药丸 看 多漂亮的颜色 不是吗
Can I ask you a question Yes.
我能问你个问题吗 可以
Are you a nun
你是修女吗
No.
不是
Then why are you speaking to me as if I’m retarded
那你为什么把我当白♥痴♥一样跟我说话
Me Yes.
我吗 对
But I’m not. “Your little blue pill.”
可是我没有啊 “你的蓝色小药丸 ”
“Your little blue pill.”
“你的蓝色小药丸 ”
Yeah. Sorry. I didn’t mean…
对不起 我不是故意的……
It’s really unpleasant.
真膈应人
You’ll see when you get to my age which will happen sooner than you think.
等你到了我这年纪就明白了 也用不了多少年
I apologize.
我道歉
It won’t happen again.
不会再这样了
Tell me…
告诉我…
have you noticed something
你有注意到什么吗
What about
关于什么
Well you know my flat. What about it
你知道的 我的公♥寓♥ 怎么了
Well it’s changed.
它变了
You think
你认为吗
Yes.
是的
Those chairs for instance.
比如 这些椅子
There there.
那里 那里
Who put them there I don’t know. Your daughter I imagine.
谁放的 我不知道 我想应该是你女儿吧
Obviously my daughter obviously.
很明显是我女儿 很明显
All the same it is extraordinary not even to ask my opinion.
尽管如此 但连我的意见都不问 这有点反常
I wanted to apologize if I was a little…
哦 我想跟你道歉 上次见面
the last time we met. No problem.
我有点 没事
Your daughter warned me. She told me you had your ways.
你女儿提醒过我 她说你有点脾气
Yeah.
是去
It is amazing how much you look like Lucy.
不可思议 你和露西长得那么像
Anne told me what happened to her. I’m sorry. I didn’t know.
安妮把她的事告诉我了 很抱歉 我当时不知道
What About her accident.
什么 -关于她的意外
What accident
什么意外
What
什么
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Are you taking your medication Then we’ll go get dressed.
你吃服药吗 然后我们去穿衣服
You see What
你看 什么
You’re speaking to me as if I were retarded.
你跟我说话的样子 就是把我当白♥痴♥一样
No I’m not. You are!
不 我没有 你就有
I’m not.
我没有
Yeah. I…
嗯 我…
“And we’ll get dressed.” “And your little blue pill.”
“然后我们去穿衣服”“还有你的蓝色小药丸”
Thing is I’m very intelligent. You need to bear that in mind.
其实 我很聪明的 你可得记住了
Do you understand
你明白吗
Yes I’ll bear that in mind.
好的 我会记住的
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Yeah it’s true. I’m very intelligent.
真的 我很聪明
Sometimes I even surprise myself.
有时候连我自己都惊讶
I have a memory like an elephant.
我的记忆力就像一头大象
You know that animal Yes yes.
你知道那动物吗 知道 知道
You’ve forgotten your pills.
你忘了吃药了
What are they doing there
噢 它们在这干什么呢
Shall I get you another glass of water No don’t bother.
我给你再倒杯水吧 不 不用麻烦了
I’ll swallow them with… You’ll see that cup of tea.
我直接用茶水吞下去好了
Are you sure Yeah positive. Look here.
你确定吗 是的 非常确定 看这儿
You’ll see. Are you watching
看好了 你在看吗
Yes. Watch carefully. Okay
是的 仔细看 好吗
I put them in my gob.
我把它们放进嘴里
Watch carefully. Yes I’m watching.
仔细看好了 -是的 我在看
Good.
很好
Nice cup of tea.
一杯好茶
Hey presto.
嘿 变
Job is done.
哈哈 任务完成
Bravo. Yeah.
精彩 是的
You know…
我 额
I worked in a circus a bit when I was young.
我年轻的时候在马戏团工作过
Did you Yes.
是吗 是的
Would you like me to show you some magic Why don’t we get dressed first
你想看我变魔术吗 -我们要不先把衣服穿好
Now Yes.
现在吗 是的
No not now. Yes!
不 现在不♥穿♥ 要穿
No. Yes.
不要 要
Why What’s the point
为什么要穿 有什么意义
I’ll only have to put my pajamas back on again.
我只要再把睡衣穿上就行了
Might as well save some time. I see what you mean.
还是省点时间吧 我明白你的意思
But… if you stay in your pajamas we can’t go out.
但是…如果你穿着睡衣 我们就不方便出门
Where do you wanna go
你想去哪里
Park. Oh God.
公园 哦 天呐
It’s a nice day. Everything all right
今天天气不错 一切都还好吧
Fine. We’re going to get dressed. But…
很好 我们正准备去穿衣服 但是……
Everything all right Anthony
没事吧 安东尼
Something the matter
有什么事吗
No no.
没有 没有
I just wanted to have a word with you in fact.
实际上 我只是想跟你说句话
With me Yes.
和我 是的
I’ll go pack up our things. No don’t go.
我去收拾东西 不 别走
I’ll be back. Don’t leave me on my own.
我会回来的 别留下我一个人在这里
I’ll be in the next room. I’ll be right back.
我就在隔壁房♥间 马上回来
Can I ask you a question
我能 问你一个问题吗
Yeah.
可以
But I want an honest answer. Nothing fancy. Can you do that for me
但我需要一个诚实的回答 别耍滑头 你能做到吗
Yeah.
嗯
Well then…
那么