How long do you intend to hang around here getting on everybody’s tits
你打算在这里讨人嫌多久
What is it
怎么了
What have you done to your hair
你的头发怎么了
Nothing. Why You’re looking good.
没什么 怎么了 -你看起来很精神
You lost your keys No.
你丢了钥匙吗 没有
Hello. My father has an appointment with Dr. Sarai.
你好 我父亲和萨莱医生有一个预约
Dad come here.
爸爸 过来吧
Okay thank you.
好的 谢谢你
So it’s you who signs there.
您在这签个名
I can fill in these.
这些我来填吧
Date of birth
出生日期
Friday 31st of December 1937.
1937年12月31日 星期五
Friday Yes.
星期五 是的
You’re living with your daughter at the moment is that right
您目前和你女儿住在一起 对吗
Yes. Until she goes to live in Paris.
是的 直到她去巴黎生活
No Dad why do you keep going on about Paris
不是 爸爸 你为什么一直说巴黎的事
What I’m staying in London.
怎么了 -我住在伦敦啊
You keep changing your mind. How do you expect people to keep up
你老是改变主意 这样别人怎么跟的上
Never been any question of me living in Paris.
我从来就没要去巴黎啊
Yes there was. You told me. No I didn’t.
有的 你告诉我的 不 我没说过
I’m sorry. You told me the other day.
不好意思 安妮 你上一次告诉过我
Have you forgotten She’s forgotten.
你忘记了吗 她忘记了
You’re suffering from memory loss. I’d have a word with the doctor.
你失忆了 我要是你的话 就要去找医生聊聊了
In any event I’m not going to Paris. That’s good.
不管怎样我不会去巴黎的 那就好
Paris. They don’t even speak English there.
呵 巴黎 他们那儿都不说英语
I know how worrying these things can be and things can change very quickly.
我知道这种事情有多令人担忧 情况也会很快发生变化
So if you need anything at all give me a call. Any time.
如果您有需要的话 随时给我打电♥话♥
Thank you. Thank you for your help.
好的 谢谢 谢谢您的帮助
Dad
爸爸
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢惠顾
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Hello. What’s the matter
喂 怎么啦
What
什么
All right. I’ll be up in a minute.
好的 我一会儿就来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
What’s happening
发生什么事了
Nothing much but I think he’d like to see you.
没什么 不过我觉得他想见你
Where is he In his room.
他在哪儿 在他房♥间
Let me have it. Thank you.
给我吧 谢谢
Here let me.
我来吧
What have you done
你做了什么
What’s the matter
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Okay. I’ll get dinner ready.
好了 我去准备晚饭
Anne
安妮
What Thank you for everything.
怎么了 谢谢你做的一切
We have to find another arrangement. Such as
我们得另做安排 比如呢
Putting him in an institution. A home
把他送进某个机构里 养老院
Yes a nursing home.
是的 养老院
It’d be better for him.
这样对他更好
Why are you saying this now Tomorrow we’ve got this girl starting.
你为什么现在说这些 明天那个女孩就要来上班了
You’re right.
你说的对
We’ll see. Maybe it’ll work out very well with this girl.
也许这个女孩能解决问题呢
You seem to think she’s good.
你似乎认挺认可她
But believe me the doctor is right.
但是 相信我 医生说的没错
The moment will come when… However good she is he’s ill Anne.
不管她做的多好 那一刻都会来的 他生病了 安妮
He’s ill.
他病了
Dad what are you doing standing out there Come on.
爸 你站在外面干什么 过来吧
Come on. Come and sit down.
过来吧 过来坐下
Come on Dad.
来吧 爸爸
Okay.
好吧
So it went well today Yeah. Very well. Wouldn’t you agree Dad
那么 今天一切顺利吗 是的 非常顺利 你同意吗 爸爸
What You made her laugh a lot.
什么 -你逗的她一直笑
I did Yes she said you were charming.
我有吗 -是的 她说你很有趣
That you had your ways but that you were charming.
你虽然有脾气 但你也很有魅力
She’s coming tomorrow morning to start working here.
她明天早上开始来这里工作
Would you like some more I would. It’s good chicken.
还要再来点吗 好的 这鸡肉不错
Don’t you think Where did you buy it
不是吗 你在哪里买♥♥的
Downstairs. Why
在楼下 怎么了
No reason. It’s good chicken.
噢 没什么 这鸡肉不错
Paul
保罗
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
So she’s working full days is she I mean…
她全天都在这工作 是吗 我是说……
Yeah till six.
是的 直到6点
And then What do you mean
然后呢 -什么意思
After six I’ll be here.
6点之后呢 -我会在这里啊
You satisfied
您满意了吗
With what
满意什么
You have a daughter who looks after you properly.
你有个好好照顾你的女儿
Don’t you You’re lucky.
不是么 你福气好
You’re lucky too. Oh you think so
你也很有福气 哦 你这么认为吗
What’s the matter with her Anne
她怎么了 安妮
She’s tired.
她累了
Needs a bit of sun.
需要喘口气
Aye.

You need to take care of her old sport.
你得好好照顾她 老兄
Why don’t you go away somewhere
要不你去别的地方住
Why
为什么
Sometimes I wonder if you’re doing it deliberately.
有时候我怀疑你是不是故意的
What
什么
Nothing.
没什么
We had…
我们本来
planned on going to Italy.
计划要去意大利
But we had to cancel at the last moment.
但不得不在最后一刻取消了
Do you know why No.
你知道为什么吗 不知道 为什么
Because of your row with Angela.
因为你和安吉拉吵架
We weren’t able to go and leave you on your own.
我们不能丢下你一个人去旅行
We had to cancel our holiday and bring you here.
我们不得不取消假期 把你接到这里
Now you’re gonna stay here.
如果我没理解错的话
For good if I understand correctly.
你是要一直住下去了
He’s forgotten.
他忘记了
It’s amazing. Stop it.
棒极了 -打住
Stop what You’re being a bit…
打住什么 -你有点…
A bit what Sarcastic.
有点什么 -讽刺
No I’m not.
没有 我没有
I think I’m being very very patient. Very patient believe me.
我认为我已经非常非常有耐心了 非常有耐心 相信我
Did you take the chicken away Sorry yes. Did you want some more
你把鸡肉拿走了吗 抱歉 是的 你还要吃点吗
Is it in the kitchen Yeah I’ll fetch you some more.
在厨房♥吗 是的 我给你再拿点来
No I’ll get it.
不用 我去拿
Why do you say things like that What did I say
你为什么要说那种话 我说什么了
I completely understand your feelings.
我完全理解你的感受
No you don’t understand. I do. But what I don’t understand is…
不 你理解 我理解 但我不明白的是…
You do so much for him
你为他做了这么多
and I respect you for that.
我也尊重这一点
I mean you took the decision to bring him here and…
我是说 是你决定把他接到这里来的
You know why not But…
也不是不行 对吧 但是…
How can I put this
我该怎么说呢
I think you have to come up with a different solution.
我认为你得想出一个不同的解决办法
He’s totally lost it. Stop talking like that.
他已经老糊涂了 别那样说话
How do you want me to talk I’m telling the truth.
那你要让我怎么说 我说的是实话
We have to come up with a different arrangement.
我们得另做安排
Such as Put him in an institution.
比如 送他去个专门的机构
A home Yes a nursing home.
养老院 是的 养老院
It’ll be better for him.
这样对他来说会更好
Why are you saying this now Tomorrow we’ve got this girl starting.
你现在说这个干嘛 明天早上那姑娘就来上班了
Yes you’re right. We’ll see.
是 你说的对 我们先看看
Maybe it’ll work out very well with this girl.
也许这个姑娘能解决问题呢
You seem to think she’s good.
你似乎挺认可她
But believe me the doctor’s right Anne.
但是 相信我 医生是对的 安妮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!