Would you like a drink
你要喝点什么吗
You’re very kind but no thanks.
您真客气 不用了 谢谢
An aperitif Are you sure
餐前小酒 确定不要吗?
A little aperitif. Time for an aperitif no no
该来杯餐前小酒了 不是吗
Just a moment I’ll be back.
哦 请稍等 马上回来
He’s going to find his watch.
他去找他的手表了 噢
I must say he’s charming. Yeah. Not always.
我得说 他很有魅力 是啊 偶尔吧
Just as I thought time for an aperitif!
正如我所想 餐前小酒的时间到了 哈哈哈
I have two watches. I’ve always had two.
我有两块手表 我一直有两块
One on my wrist and the other in my head.
一块戴在手腕上 另一块在我脑子里
It’s always been that way.
向来如此
Now what would you like young lady Dad.
你要喝什么 小姐姐 爸爸
I’m allowed to offer our guest a drink am I not What will it be
总要请我们的客人喝杯酒吧 不是吗 要喝什么呢
What are you going to have A small whiskey.
您打算喝什么 一小杯威士忌
I’ll have the same.
那我也要一样的
Splendid. Two small whiskies coming up.
太棒了 两小杯威士忌马上就来
Anne please.
安妮 麻烦了
It’s okay Anne I’m not going to offer you a drink.
没事的 安妮 我不会让你喝的
She never touches alcohol. Not a drop.
她从不喝酒 滴酒不沾
It’s true. Never. Not a drop yeah.
确实 从来不喝酒
That’s why she seems so…
所以她看起来那么…
So what Sober.
怎么样呢 清醒
Her mother was the same. The soberest woman I’ve ever met.
她妈妈也是如此 是我遇见过的最清醒的女人
Oh dear.
哦 天啊
Silly.
闹着玩的
Whereas her little sister was quite a different story.
她小妹就完全不同了
You have two daughters
哦 您有两个女儿
Even though I hardly ever hear from the other one.
是的 我很少跟另一个联♥系♥
All the same she was always my favorite.
尽管如此 她仍然是我最喜欢的那个
She was a painter. Look there you are.
她是个画家 看 你看那儿
The Pirouette.Beautiful isn’t it
脚尖旋转 多美啊 不是吗
Yes it is.
是的 很美
Yes.
是啊
A dazzling girl.
一个耀眼的女孩
I don’t understand why she never gets in touch. Never.
我不明白她为什么不跟我联♥系♥ 从来没有
Your whiskey.
你的威士忌
Thank you. Cheers.
谢谢 干杯
I’d give everything I own for a glass of whiskey. Don’t you agree
为了威士忌 我愿意放弃一切 你认同吗
Well I don’t own all that much so…
哦 我本来也没拥有过什么 所以
Really What do you do for a living
噢 真的吗 你是做什么的
I look after other people.
我照顾别人
Other people
别人
Yeah my job is to help people who need help.
嗯 是的 我的工作就是帮助那些需要帮助的人
Sounds like those girls you’re always trying to dump off on me.
听起来像是你一直想给我找的那些女孩
Must be a difficult job though isn’t it
这种工作不好做吧
Spending all day with one of those…
整天和那些人待在一起…
I couldn’t stand it. Am I right
我是受不了的 我说的没错吧
What about you What did you do for a living
那您呢 您是做什么工作的
Oh I was a dancer.
哦 我曾经是个舞者
Were you Yes.
是吗 是的
Dad. What
爸爸 什么
You were an engineer. What do you know about it
你以前是个工程师呀 你知道些什么
Yes tap dancing was my specialty.
对 踢踏舞是我的专长
Really You seem surprised.
真的吗 -你看起来很惊讶
A little bit. Why
有一点 为什么
Don’t you believe me or you find that difficult to imagine
你是不相信我吗 还是觉得很难想象
Of course. It’s just… I’ve always loved tap dancing.
当然相信 只是…我一直很喜欢跳踢踏舞
You really I’m still great at it. I’ll show you.
你 真的吗 我依然会跳呢 我跳给你看
Jolly good. Why are you laughing
相当好 你笑什么
Sorry. Sorry.
没什么 抱歉 抱歉
I know who she reminds me of.
我知道她让我想起谁了
Who

It’s Lucy. Lucy when she was younger.
这是露西 露西 她年轻的时候
Lucy Yeah my other daughter.
露西 -对 我另一个女儿
That’s right. There is a resemblance don’t you think
很相似 你不觉得她们很像吗
Yeah maybe. Yes.
是啊 也许吧 是的
Yes.
是的
Her unbearable habit of laughing inanely.
她那让人难以忍♥受的傻笑习惯
I had you there didn’t I
我骗到你了 对吧?
The situation is very simple.
你看 事情很简单
I have lived in this flat…
我住在这间公♥寓♥里
for some time now.
已经有一段时间了
I’m extremely attached to it.
我和公♥寓♥密不可分
I bought it more than 30 years ago. Can you imagine You weren’t even born.
我三十多年前买♥♥的 你能想象吗 那时你还没出生
Yes it’s a big flat.
是的 这是间大公♥寓♥
Very nice. It’s very big.
很舒适 非常大
And I’ve been very happy here.
我在这里过得很开心
Anyway my daughter is very interested in it.
不管怎样 我女儿对它非常感兴趣
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
You see my daughter is of the opinion that I cannot manage on my own.
你知道 我女儿认为我生活不能自理
So she’s moved in with me ostensibly to help me
所以她为了帮助我 带着刚离婚就认识的男人
with this man she met not long ago just after her divorce.
搬来和我一起住
Yeah.
是的
Who has a very bad influence on her I have to tell you.
但是我得告诉你 那男人把她带坏了
What are you talking about Dad
你在说什么呢 爸爸
So now she would like to convince me that I really cannot manage on my own.
所以现在她想要说服我 让我觉得我真的不能生活自理
And the next stage will be to send me away. I don’t know where.
然后下一步就是把我送走 不知道会送去哪里
It’ll be a much more efficient way of getting hold of my flat.
这就能更方便来霸占我的公♥寓♥了
But it’s not going to happen that way.
但 这是不可能的
Sorry dear. I may as well tell you now.
对不起 亲爱的 我现在就告诉你
I’m not leaving this flat any time soon.
我近期内不会离开这间公♥寓♥的
I’m going to outlive you.
我要比你活得久
Both of you.
比你们两个活的都久
I don’t know about you…
不确定能不能比你久…
but my daughter yes.
但是一定比我女儿久
In fact I’m gonna make a point about it.
事实上 我还要发个声明
I’m going to inherit from her. Not the other way around.
我要继承她的遗产 而不是她继承我的
And the day of her funeral I shall give a little speech.
在她葬礼的那天 我会来一小段致辞
To remind everyone how heartless and manipulative she was.
让大家知道她是多么无情 多么善于摆布人
I’m so sorry about this.
我真的很抱歉
Why She understands perfectly. You’re the one who doesn’t.
报什么歉 她完全明白 你才是那个搞不清楚的人
See I’ve been trying to convince her for months
几个月来我一直想说服她
that I can manage very well on my own.
告诉她我可以照顾自己
But… she refuses to listen.
但是…她就是不听
I don’t need any help from anyone.
我不需要任何人的帮助
And I’m not going to leave my flat.
我也不会离开我的公♥寓♥
All I want is for everyone to fuck off.
我只想让所有人都滚蛋
Having said that…
话已至此……
it’s been a great pleasure.
很荣幸认识你
Au revoir. Toodle-oo.
再见 走好
I’m really very sorry about this.
我真的很抱歉
You weren’t kidding when you said he had his ways.
你说他有时候会发脾气 果然不是开玩笑的
I’m really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Don’t be. That sort of reaction’s quite normal.
别 他有这种反应很正常
It’ll be all right.
一切都会好的
Do you think
你这么认为吗
Yeah.
是的
Well
怎么样
What
什么
Did it go well
进行的顺利吗
Yeah.
是的
I think so. She said she was gonna start tomorrow.
我想是的 她说就开始上班
Here Yeah.
在这里吗 是的
Good.
那就好
Yeah. So we’ll see how the first day goes and…
嗯 我们先看看第一天的情况怎么样 然后…
I was worried it wasn’t gonna work but in the end it was fine.
我一开始真的很担心 但最后没事
He was charming. There you are you see.
他表现的很有魅力 那就没事了 你看
Yeah.
是啊
He really turned the charm on for her. You should have seen him.
他在她面前表现的真的很好 你应该看看他
He told her he’d been a dancer. A tap dancer.
他告诉她 他以前是个舞者 一个踢踏舞者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!