Yes why not
是的
Here let me have it. I’ll fix everything.
来 给我吧 我来处理
Thanks.
谢谢
Paul said you weren’t feeling very well.
保罗说你不太舒服
I’m fine thank you.
我很好 谢谢
You look…
你看起来……
worried.
很焦虑
No it’s just…
没有 只是……
Just what
只是什么
Hey.
嘿
Tell me.
告诉我
I was making a cup of tea in the kitchen.
我刚才在厨房♥煮了一杯茶
I was alone in the flat and suddenly I heard…
我一个人在公♥寓♥里 突然我听到……
a noise.
有声音
Then I came in here and there was your husband.
然后我进来 看到你丈夫在那
Who
谁
Your husband. What husband
你的丈夫 什么丈夫?
Well yours my dear. Not mine.
你丈夫啊 亲爱的 不是我的
James
詹姆斯
Your husband.
你丈夫
I’m not married Dad.
我没结婚 爸爸
I’m sorry
什么
I got divorced more than five years ago.
我五年前离婚了
You remember.
你还记得吗
Well then who’s he Well who
那 他是谁 谁
Are you doing this on purpose Him who just left with the chicken.
你是故意的吗 刚才拿着鸡肉离开的那个人
The chicken You handed over a chicken a minute ago.
鸡肉 -刚才你不是把鸡肉给了一个人吗?
What are you on about
你在说什么呢
Did you not hand over a chicken to someone
你刚才没把鸡肉递给一个人吗
The chicken! What chicken
鸡肉! 什么鸡肉?
What are you talking about Dad
你在说什么呀 爸爸
Well he was here just now.
他刚才还在这儿呢
I think you’re mistaken. There’s no one here.
你弄错了 爸爸 这里没有别人
He’s vanished. Who
他消失了 -谁
The man with the chicken
拿着鸡肉的男人
Your husband!
你丈夫!
Why are you smiling
你笑什么
Nothing. I’m sorry. Sorry.
没什么 抱歉 对不起
All this nonsense is driving me crazy.
这些荒唐事快把我逼疯了
What’s the matter Dad
怎么了 爸爸
There’s something funny going on.
有点不对劲
Believe me there is something funny going on.
相信我 这事不太对劲
Come sit down. Come on.
来 坐下 来吧
Now don’t worry.
不要担心
Everything will sort itself out.
一切都会搞清楚的 好吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Yes it will.
会没事的
Don’t worry.
别担心了
Have you taken your medication
你吃药了吗
What’s that got to do with anything
跟那又什么关系
Let’s give you your medication.
把药吃了吧
The evening dose.
晚间剂量
Then you’ll feel better.
然后你会感觉好一些
It’s been going on for some time.
已经有一段时间了
Strange things going on around us.
周围总有怪事发生
Haven’t you noticed
你没注意到吗
There was this man claiming this was not my flat.
有个男人说这不是我的公♥寓♥
A really unsympathetic-looking man.
一个非常冷漠无情的男人
A bit like your husband only worse.
有点像你丈夫 只不过更差劲
It’s the best yet don’t you think In my flat. He told me.
真是好笑 你不觉得吗 竟然在我的公♥寓♥里跟我说这话
But…
但是…
This is my flat.
这是我的公♥寓♥
Isn’t it
对吧
Anne
安妮
Isn’t it
不是吗
Tell me Anne this really is my flat.
告诉我 安妮 这是我的公♥寓♥
Isn’t it
是不是
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Yeah.
嗯
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
No. You can’t imagine how difficult it is sometimes.
不 你无法想象有时候有多困难
The other day he didn’t even recognize me.
前几天 他甚至都认不出我了
I know.
我知道
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你!
As long as he likes her that’s the main thing isn’t it
只要他喜欢她 这才是最重要的 不是吗
And to know that he’ll be happy.
知道他会开心
Yeah.
是啊
No that’s a good idea. Yeah absolutely.
这是个好主意 绝对是
Hope so.
希望如此
She seemed nice on the phone.
她在电♥话♥里听起来还不错
Well I’ll let you know how it goes.
我会告诉你进展的
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Right right.
对 对
Okay. Speak soon. Lots of love. Bye.
好 再联♥系♥ 再见
Hello. Hello. I’m not too early am I
你好 你好 我没有来的太早吧
No no not at all. Come in.
不 不 完全没有 进来吧
Come in. Thanks.
请进 谢谢
So come in.
里边来
Thanks for coming around. That’s okay.
谢谢你过来 没关系
My father’s just in his room. Would you like something to drink
我爸就在他的房♥间里 你要喝点什么吗
No thanks. Okay. Please make yourself comfortable.
不用了 谢谢 -好的 别拘束 就跟在自己家一样
I…
我…
Yeah so I was telling you
我之前跟你说过
my father is upset by the whole idea… That’s okay.
我爸对这些事比较反感… 没关系
Yeah so it can cause him to…
所以他会…
I think he’s quite annoyed with me.
我觉得他会生我的气
I’m just telling you this because he is capable of reacting unexpectedly.
我告诉你这些主要是因为 他可能会有点捉摸不定
Has he lived on his own up till now
到目前为止独自居住过吗
Yes. He was in a flat not far from here.
有 他之前住在离这里不远的一间公♥寓♥里
Which worked.
比较方便
And I was able to pop in on him practically every day.
我几乎每天都能去看他
But we’ve had to come to another arrangement.
但 无奈的是我们现在有别的安排了
It wasn’t viable anymore. I understand.
所有也就不方便照顾他了 我明白了
He’s had several carers one after another.
他换过好几个 一个接一个
He finds it difficult to get on with them.
他没法和他们好好相处
He has his ways.
他脾气不太好
That’s why I moved him in here with me.
所以 我就把接过来和我一起住
But I’m finding it quite difficult to manage on my own.
但是我发现我一个人也很难照顾他
It’s a bit much ’cause I have to work and that’s why I need someone to help me.
事情太多了 因为我还得工作 所以需要请人来帮我
Did I hear the bell Dad. Yes.
门铃响了吗 是的 爸爸
Ding-dong.
叮咚
I’d like you to meet Laura. How do you do sir
爸爸 这位是劳拉 -你好 先生
I explained to you that Laura was going to come by today
我之前跟你说过劳拉今天会来
so that you two could meet.
这样你们俩可以互相认识下
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
I say you’re gorgeous. Thank you.
你真漂亮 -谢谢
But I…
不过我……
Haven’t we met before
我们以前见过吗
No I don’t think so.
没有吧 我不这么认为
Are you sure I have a distinct impression that I’ve seen you before.
你确定吗 我对你有种似曾相识的感觉
So Laura has come round to meet us
劳拉来和我们见面
so she can get an idea of how you live
顺便了解下你的生活
and to what extent she might be able to help you.
看看她能在多大程度上帮助你
I know dear. I know that. You’ve already told me a hundred times.
我知道 亲爱的 我知道 你都跟我说过几百遍了
My daughter has…
我女儿…
a tendency to repeat herself.
总是啰里啰嗦的
But you know what it’s like it’s an age thing.
你知道的 上了年纪就会这样