You have to understand Dad.
你得理解我 爸爸
Anne
安妮
You’re going to have to what
你不得不什么
Anne
安妮
Anne
安妮
Is there anybody there
有人吗
Everything all right
一切都好吧
Who are you
你是谁
Sorry Who are you
对不起 -你是谁
What are you doing here
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in my flat
你在我公♥寓♥里干什么
Anthony it’s me Paul.
安东尼 是我 保罗
Who

What are you doing here
你在这里做什么
I live here.
我住在这里
You Yes.
你吗 是的
You live here Yes.
你住在这里 是的
You live here in my flat
你住在我的公♥寓♥里
Oh that’s the best yet.
胡说
What is this nonsense
这是怎么回事
I’m gonna phone Anne.
我要给安妮打电♥话♥
Your daughter.
你的女儿
Yes thank you. I know who Anne is.
噢 是的 谢谢你 我还知道安妮是谁
Do you know Anne Are you a friend of hers
你认识安妮吗 你是她的朋友
I’m speaking to you!
我在跟你说话呢!
Do you know Anne
你认识安妮吗
I’m her husband.
我是她的丈夫
Her husband Yes.
她的丈夫 是的
Since when
从什么时候开始的
Coming up for ten years.
额 差不多十年了
Ah yes yes.
啊 是的 是的
Of course yes yes.
当然 是的 是的
Obviously.
没错
Ten years already But I thought…
已经十年了吗 但我认为……
Aren’t you…
你们不是…
separated Who
分开了吗 谁
Anne and me Yes you aren’t
安妮和我 是的 你们没分开吗
No.
没有
Are you sure
你确定吗
Yes Anthony.
是的 安东尼
But this thing about France
但是巴黎那事呢
wasn’t she supposed to be going to Paris to…
她不是要去巴黎吗
Wasn’t she… Hello darling. Yes it’s me.
她不去了吗… 嗨 亲爱的 是的 是我
No it’s just your father isn’t feeling very well.
不是 你♥爸♥爸感觉有点不太对劲
I think he’d like to see you.
我觉得他想见你
Fine. Don’t be too long.
好 不要太久
She’s just doing some shopping.
她在买♥♥东西
She’ll be…
她很快就……
up in a minute. Oh good.
很快就回来了 -哦 好的
She told me…
她告诉我…
The other day she told me she was going to go live in Paris.
前几天她跟我说她要去巴黎生活
She told me. Paris
她告诉我的 巴黎
Yes. What was she going to do in Paris
对 她去巴黎干什么
She met a Frenchman.
她遇见了一个法国男人
I don’t think so Anthony.
没有的事 安东尼
Yes she did. She told me the other day. I’m not an idiot.
有的 她前几天跟我说过 我不是傻子
She told me she was moving to go and live with him. And…
她告诉我她要搬去和他一起住
I even remember telling her it was a stupid idea
我甚至还记得跟她说过这是个愚蠢的主意
because they don’t even speak English.
因为他们连英语都不会说
You don’t know about this No.
你不知道这事 不知道
What
额 什么
Have I put my foot in it Don’t worry.
我是不是说错话了 别担心
She hasn’t mentioned it to me but I’m sure she’s intending to.
她还没跟我提这事 但我肯定她正打算跟我说
So you do know about the Frenchman No.
这么说你知道那个法国男人 不知道
Oops-a-daisy.
哦 我滴个乖乖
Never mind. Chin up!
没关系 挺住 哈哈
They all end up leaving sooner or later.
他们迟早都会离开的
I speak from experience.
这是我的经验之谈
Do you want something to drink while we’re waiting
我们要不要边喝东西边等她
Glass of water Fruit juice
喝水还是果汁?
No it’s just I was…
不用 只是 我…
I was gonna say something.
我本来想说点什么的
Yeah. It’s because of that girl that nurse.
都是因为那个女孩 那个护士
Laura I’ve forgotten the name.
劳拉 -我忘记她的名字了
That girl your wife insists on handing me over to.
你妻子坚持要让那个女孩来照顾我
You know about this. As if I’m unable to manage on my own.
你知道这事吗 好像我一个人不能照顾自己一样
She told me your wife told me that I needed the help of this…
她告诉我 你妻子告诉我 说我需要帮助…
Even though I can manage perfectly well on my own.
即使我能够照顾好自己
Even if she does have to go abroad to Paris your wife.
即使她要出国去巴黎 你妻子
See I don’t understand why she persists in…
我不明白她为什么那么坚持…
Look at me. Just take a look at me.
看着我 看看我吧
Paul. That’s right Paul.
保罗 -对 保罗
Take a good look at me. I can still manage on my own.
好好看看我 我还是能照顾好自己的
Don’t you think
你不这么认为吗
I mean I’m not completely…
我是说 我没有完全…
You agree Of course you agree.
你懂的吧 你当然懂
But… her.
不过…她
I don’t know where this stupid obsession comes from.
我不知道这种愚蠢的执念是哪里来的
She’s always been that way ever since she was little.
她从小就是这样
Thing is she’s not very bright.
实际上 她不是很聪明
You know she’s not very…
你知道吧 她不是很…
Not very intelligent. She gets that from her mother.
不是很聪明 这是她妈妈遗传的
I think she tries to do the best she can for you Anthony.
我觉得她已经尽她所能的为你着想了 安东尼
The best she can the best she can yeah.
尽她所能 尽她所能
I never asked her for anything.
我从来没要求过她什么
I don’t know what she’s cooking up against me
我不知道她想对我做什么
but she’s cooking something up.
但她有在计划些什么
She’s cooking something up that I do know.
她一定在计划些什么 我知道的
I suspect she wants to put me in a home for…
我怀疑她想把我送进养老院…
Yes I’ve seen the signs.
是的 我看过广♥告♥
But let me be absolutely clear.
但我态度很坚定的
I am not leaving my flat.
我绝对不会离开我的公♥寓♥
I am not leaving my flat!
我不会离开我的公♥寓♥
This isn’t your flat Anthony. Sorry
这不是你的公♥寓♥ 安东尼 什么?
If you remember you moved here…
你还记得吗 你是搬进来住的…
You moved to our place while you were waiting…
你在等待期间搬到我们家来的…
For what
等待什么
For a new carer.
等一个新的护士
Because you quarreled with the last one. With Angela.
因为你和上一个吵架了 安吉拉
Oh did I
哦 有吗
That’s why you’re staying in our place while you wait.
所以你在等待期间住在我们家
So James… Paul.
所以 詹姆斯……保罗
Right Paul.
对 保罗
So you’re telling me this is your place
你是在跟我说 这是你家
Yes.
是的
Now I’ve heard everything.
您可真是张口就来
It’s me. Ah there she is.
我回来啦 -啊 她来了
What’s happening
发生什么啦
Nothing much. Your father seemed a bit confused.
没什么 你♥爸♥爸看起来有点迷糊了
Is something wrong
怎么了
What is this nonsense
这是怎么回事
What are you talking about
你在说什么
Where’s Anne
安妮在哪里
Sorry
什么
Anne. Where is she
安妮 她在哪里呢
I’m here.
我在这儿啊
I just went down to do some shopping. I’m back now.
我只是下楼去买♥♥点东西 我现在回来了啊
Oh I see.
哦 我明白了
What did you buy
你买♥♥了什么
Chicken. Does that sound good Are you hungry
鸡肉 听起来不错吧 你饿了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!