Do you think Mommy.
你觉得呢 妈妈
You were saying she might come occasionally at the weekend.
你刚才说她可能周末的时候偶尔过来
Your daughter.
那是你女儿
No.
不是
My mommy.
我妈妈
I want my mommy.
我要我的妈妈
I want my mommy. I wanna get out of here.
我要我的妈妈 我想离开这里
Have… Have someone come and fetch me.
找 找人来 来接我
Now…
好啦 嘘
No no. I want my mommy. I want her to come and fetch me.
不要 不要 我要我的妈妈 我要她来接我
I… I want to go home.
我…我想回家
What is it Anthony
怎么了 安东尼
What is it
怎么了
I feel as if I’m…
我感觉好像
I feel as if I’m losing all my leaves.
我感觉好像我的叶子都掉光了
Your leaves Yeah.
你的树叶吗 -是的
What do you mean
什么意思
The branches and the wind and the rain.
树枝 还有风和雨
I don’t know what’s happening anymore.
我已经搞不明白发生的一切了
Do you know what’s happening
你知道发生了什么事吗
All this business about the flat.
这个公♥寓♥里的所有事情
I… I have nowhere to put my head down anymore.
我…我再也没有栖身之地了
But I know my watch is on my wrist that I do know.
但我知道我的手表在我的手腕上 我个我很清楚
For the journey.
我走的时候要戴着它
If not I…
如果手表没了 我
Don’t know if I’ll…
不知道我是否
be ready to…
能准备好去
To…

First…
首先
we’ll get dressed shall we
我们先穿上衣服 好吗
Yes.

We’ll get dressed
我们穿好衣服
and then we’ll go for a walk in the park shall we
然后我们去公园散步 好吗
Yes.

Good.

The trees and all the leaves.
公园里有树 还有叶子
Then we’ll come back here and we’ll have something to eat.
然后我们再回来吃点东西
Yes.

And then you can have your siesta all right
然后你再好好睡个午觉 好吗
Yes.

And then if you’re feeling on good form
如果你醒来后感觉很精神的话
we can go for another little walk in the park.
我们可以再去公园散散步
Just the two of us. Yeah.
就我们俩 好
Because it’s such a lovely day.
因为今天天气真好
It’s sunny outside.
外面阳光灿烂
And we have to go while it’s sunny.
我们要趁阳光好的时候出去
We have to take that chance. Yeah.
我们把握好时光 是的
‘Cause it never lasts long when the weather’s this good does it
因为好天气总是转瞬即逝 不是吗
No.

So… let’s get dressed.
那 我们把衣服穿上
Is that all right
可以吗
No.
不要
Come on now. No.
来吧 不要
Come on baby.
来吧 宝贝
It’s all right. Come on.
没事的 来吧
Easy now.
嘘 放松
Easy.
放松
You’re going to feel all right in a minute I promise you.
你很快就会好起来的 我保证
Everything will be all right
一切都会变好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!