Da-da.
但你的选择是错的
But it was the wrong choice.
而这就是你所带来的后果
This is the consequence of that.

No!
不 不
No! No!
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
多姆 先救你儿子
Save your son!
不要
No!
能调取巷子里那男的监控吗
Can you pull up the footage from the guy in the alley?
找交通监控
Traffic cams.
明白
I got you.
就知道是他
I knew it.
这个男的我认识
I recognize that guy.
他叫康纳·罗兹
That’s Connor Rhodes.
我和肖的弟弟合作时见过
I met him when I was working with Shaw’s brother.
当时 他要我们帮他去偷龙葵
He wanted us to get the Nightshade device for him.
康纳·罗兹
Connor Rhodes.
他和一个我很讨厌的人也有关联
He’s also linked to somebody I’d quite like to forget.
摩西·贾康德
It’s Mose Jakande.
觊觎天眼的小军阀
Warlord who tried to get God’s Eye.
也就是说多姆有两次坏了塞弗的好事
Which means that’s twice that Dom has messed up Cipher’s business.
你现在感受到的一切
Everything you’re feeling right now,
无论是愤怒还是悲痛 都不是真实的
this rage, a sense of loss, it’s not real.
保证人类种族延续
It’s a survival instinct wired
不过是深深植根于
deep into our brains
我们大脑中的一种生存本能
to ensure continuation of the species.
当初我们的先人去水边打水时
When early man would visit a watering hole,
要是一不留神
if they didn’t watch their child,
他们的孩子就会被鳄鱼叼走
and it got snatched by a crocodile,
我们的大脑会生成充满着悲痛
our brains would create a painful
但又有指令作用的记忆
but instructional memory,
这样就能避免悲剧重演
so it would never happen again.
家庭这个观念是你思想的核心
This idea of “family” that is so core with you,
也主宰着你的世界
that rules your world,
但它只是个生物界的谎言
it’s a biological lie.
你没必要相信它
You don’t have to accept it.
我就不信
I don’t.
你真以为你毁掉了我两支队伍
Did you really think you could destroy two of my teams
还不用承担后果吗
without any repercussions?
要不是因为这个 我看都不会看你一眼
I wouldn’t have even looked your way if you hadn’t done that.
你也不知道自己有个儿子
You didn’t even know you had a kid.
你应该感谢我
You can thank me for that
做我要求你做的事
and start doing the job I’m asking you to do.
要我帮你挑起战争吗
Help you start a war.
你以为我要这个
Is that what you think I want?
思路太局限
That’s so limited.
我拿密♥码♥箱不是要开战
I didn’t take that football to start a war
正如我扣下你儿子也不是要成家
any more than I took your son to start a family.
扣你儿子能帮我拿到密♥码♥
Taking your son got me the codes.
密♥码♥让我掌控核弹
The codes will get me the nukes
而核弹能给我带来想要的东西
and the nukes will get me what I want
今天 还有明天
today, tomorrow,
今后的每一天
and every day after that.
你想要什么
And what’s that?
至高的权限
Accountability.
等我引爆一两个核弹头
The second I fire off one of those nukes,
这些个世界上的超级大国就都会明白
I put the superpowers of this world on notice that,
只要他们越过底线
when they cross the line,
我就会出马 拿他们一一是问
I’m gonna be there to hold them responsible.
终极真♥相♥就是
Because the truth is, Dom,
对这个世界而言
to the world out there,
我就是那水面下潜伏的鳄鱼
I am the crocodile at the watering hole.
咱们该干活了
We’ve got one last job to do.
塞弗
Cipher.
那时我要是你 就会亲我儿子
If I were you, I’d kiss my son.
因为无论你在乎与否 所有这一切
Because whether you value it or not, all of this,
你的飞机 你的安保力量 还有你
your plane, your security, and you,
还能存在 就是因为有他
are still on this earth because of him.
之前无法追踪到塞弗 是因为没有任何头绪
The problem we’ve had with tracking Cipher is there’s nothing to trace.
但现在我们有了罗兹的信息
But now, we have Rhodes’ information.
而且我们抢在数据被清除前 保存了截图
And we’re getting snapshots of his data before it’s scrubbed off the net.
这看起来像是个银行账户
That looks like somebody’s bank account,
为什么我们不能直接黑进去呢
so why don’t we just go ahead…
那是经度
It’s a longitude.
鉴于多姆袭击的是俄♥罗♥斯♥车队
Given the fact that Dom hit a Russian motorcade,
他应该就在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 把地图调出来
it’s safe to say it’s Russia. Go ahead and bring up the map.
好吧 我们就一个一个来查
Good. Let’s start here and run the possibilities.
雅尔塔 波尔塔瓦
Yalta, Poltava…
看起来就是一大堆陌生的名词
It’s like they just threw letters together.
科诺恩
Kronyurt.
是弗拉多夫
It’s “Vladovin.”
你怎么来了 – 怎么
What are you doing here? – What?
我说过会时不时
Told you I was gonna check in on you from time to time
来看看你们的进展
to see how you were doin’.
而且看起来 不怎么顺呐
By the way, not so hot.
但弗拉多夫寸草不生啊 就是个冰雪王国
But there’s nothing in Vladovin. It’s just ice.
有意思
That’s funny.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥的秘密海军基地
Could’ve sworn there was a secret Russian naval base
放置冷战时期的潜水艇的
where they retrofitted Cold War submarines.
不过 严格意义上说 这基地已不属于俄方了
Well, technically, it’s not Russian anymore.
它在一个月前
The base was taken over
被一伙搞分♥裂♥的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥占领了
by a terror group of military separatists about a month ago,
俄方到现在还没夺回来
and the Russians haven’t taken it back yet,
所以我们的行动有了个小窗口期
so there is a little window of opportunity here.
又是俄♥罗♥斯♥潜水艇 又是核密♥码♥箱
Russian submarines. Nuclear football.
感觉我们大家不管怎么做
It sounds like everything we do,
都会被炸上天的
our legs gonna be blown off.
感觉你还是名单上的第十一名呢
It sounds like you still number 11 on the list.
我还感觉你嘴边长了毛
It sounds like you’ve changed
本该办事变得牢靠点呢
since your little punk-ass facial hairs done came in.
各位 各位 嗨
Guys, guys.
这得向上汇报 双方都得请示
Hey, we gotta call this in. All the way up the chain.
想法没错 孩子 但是
That’s good thinking, champ, except unfortunately,
俄♥罗♥斯♥的防长
the Russian Minister of Defense
他在美国期间遭遇了一点小意外
got himself involved in a little incident on US territory,
双方磋商还需要一阵子
and the two governments aren’t talking to each other for a while.
等他们谈好的话 咱们也就来不及了
By the time they do, it’ll be too late.
所以 你还有别的建议吗
So, any other suggestions?
有 我有个提议
Yeah. I got one.
我们干脆自己动手好了
How about we just stop them ourselves?
你说的可是俄♥罗♥斯♥的军事基地
You’re talking about a Russian military base.
分♥裂♥分子的
Separatist.
是谁的不都是送死吗
Whatever. It’s suicide.
一旦发生世界大战
It’s stopping World War III.
你知道那后果
What’s it gonna be, rook?
要么你闭着眼睛等死
You gonna close your eyes on this one, too?
要么祈祷世界末日
Pray that the apocalypse doesn’t come
不会降临到自家门前
knocking on your mama’s front door?
要么你就扛起枪站出来
Or, are you gonna saddle up, be a man,
和我们一起拯救这乱七八糟的世界
and save the entire goddamn world?
听着 我觉得我想明白了
You know, I think I figured it out.
明白什么
What’s that?
那第三条规矩
Rule number three.
是什么
Which is?
压根就没规矩
There are no rules.
我说什么来着 我就知道他会想通的
What’d I tell you, Luke? I knew he’d get it in three.
运输机一小时后起飞
Aerial transport leaves in an hour.
要什么车随便挑 没任何限制
Take whatever vehicle you want. All bets are off.
没限制 – 没任何限制
All bets are off? – Bets are off?
那我们再会吧
Do svidanya!
莱蒂 我现在不得不告诉你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!