他的团队呢
Where’s his team?
未发现任何踪迹
There’s no sign of them yet.
不在监控网内
They’re off the grid.
可能躲在什么地方了
They’re probably just bunkered down somewhere.
我们正在靠近
We’re closing in on ’em.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
有一点我可以保证 多姆
One thing I can guarantee, Dom,
没人料到会有这出
no one’s ready for this.
我要利用和操纵车队方圆两英里内
I want every chip with a zero-day exploit in a two-mile radius
每辆车的芯片漏洞
around that motorcade now.
有一千多辆车呢
There’s over a thousand of them.
全给我黑掉
Hack ’em all.
请僵尸车登场
It’s zombie time.
我要是你 就会系好安全带
I’d buckle up if I were you.
安全传感器已被控制
Safety sensors overridden.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hey!
给我瞄准车队
Target the motorcade.
好戏要上演了
And here they come.
怎么回事
好疼啊
Ouch.
快开走
警方护卫车搞定
Police escort down.
干掉头车和跟随的车
Take out the lead and follow cars.
快开 快开
又干掉两辆
Two more down.
前面还有一辆
They’re still under warranty.
前面还有更多车
朝它们的发动机开火
我的天呐
有一大群车辆在自动驾驶
We got an army of cars driving themselves!
请求特种部队支援
Send backup, send SWAT!
哪怕派童子军也行啊
I don’t care if you send the goddamn Boy Scouts,
快点来帮忙
just send ’em some help!
就是多姆 没错
Now, that’s Dom.
开快点 快点儿
车队刚拐上第七大道
The motorcade just turned on Seventh.
很好 把动静闹大
Perfect. Make it rain.
我的老天
目标已无法移♥动♥
Target immobilized.
该你了 多姆
You’re up, Dom.
那是怎么回事
他要干什么
你还在等什么
开枪打他
开枪 开枪 快开枪
没子弹了
该死
别担心 长官
这车是防弹的
你在里面很安全
把手提箱给我
Give me the case.
把手提箱给他
里面有核弹发射密♥码♥
我们绝不能给他
他要干什么
他把油箱锯穿了
漂亮 多姆
Good work, Dom.
在会合点等你
Meet you at the pickup.
我找到我的团队了
I think I know where my team’s at.
在哪儿 就在我眼前
Where? Right in front of me.
他们冲你来的
This is on you.
快离开 多姆
Get out of there, Dom.
各位 我知道多姆为何而来了
Guys, I know why Dom’s here.
警方说他抢了个核密♥码♥箱
Police scanners are saying he stole a nuclear football.
结束了 托雷托
It’s over, Toretto.
给我从车里滚出来
Get your ass outta the car now.
你还想玩是吧
So, that’s how you wanna play this?
那就玩吧
Let’s play.
别这样 多姆
Don’t do this, Dom.
他想跑
He’s going for it!
你要干什么 – 别上他当
What are you doing? – It’s a trap!
该死
Damn it!
现在我理解
Now I know what it feels like
追我们那些警♥察♥的感受了
to be every cop ever chasing us!
我再靠近一点 把他逼停
I’m gonna get a little closer. I’m gonna PIT him.
你还想逼停多姆
Oh, so, you just gonna PIT Dom?
这个小无名氏看起来是不是彻底疯了
Little Nobody has clearly lost his little mind.
我搞定他
I’m on him.
别急 我们是团队
Easy. Work together.
当心 当心 快刹车
Wait, wait, wait!
噢 坏了
Oh, sh…
我绕过去截住他
I’ll take the shortcut!
小心 别撞着人
Look out! Watch those people!
哥哥我就是借个道
Big Sexy comin’ through!
这回你别跑 多姆
Not this time, Dom.
注意抓稳了 不然缆绳会断掉
Watch the drag or the line will snap!
同时挂倒挡 拖住他
Stretch him out! Hold him!
他那辆破车估计得用两千马力才行
He’s gotta have about 2,000 horsepower in that thing.
试试三千马力
Try 3,000!
试试五千吧
Try five.
赶紧离开那儿
Get out of there.
我在想办法呢
I’m working on it.
别琢磨了 动手就是了
Stop working on it and do it.
不不不 这可是我的宾利
No, no, no, this my Bentley!
不 不
No! No!
拿着手提箱 赶紧走
Get that case and run.
快跑啊
Move.
人家以为这就是街头火并
They thought this was gonna be a street fight.
那你还等什么 托雷托
What are you waiting for, Toretto?
不
No!
莱蒂 站住
Letty, stop!
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道你为什么要这么做
I don’t know why you’re doing this,
但我清楚一件事
but I know one thing.
你是爱我的
You love me.
而且你不会对我开枪的
And you are not gonna shoot me.
你早该把箱子给他 省得我来追你了
You should’ve given him the case, ’cause I won’t chase you.
那好吧
Okay.
我只能从死人手里抢了
I will just take it from a dead girl.
想把自己搭进去
You willing to die for it?
该回去了
Let’s go, then.
怎么样
Anything?
他们跑了
They’re gone.
国防部刚确认 那就是核密♥码♥箱
And DOD confirmed it was a nuclear football.
他拿着电磁脉冲武器以及核武器发射密♥码♥
He’s got an EMP and nuclear launch codes.
不知道他们想干什么
I don’t know what it is,
但绝对有阴谋
but they’re building towards something.
戴克呢
Deckard?
他没挺过来
He didn’t make it.
你令我很失望 多姆
I’m disappointed in you, Dom.
行动的紧要关头
When push came to shove,
你竟然让莱蒂带着密♥码♥箱走了
you were gonna let Letty just walk away with the codes.
你拿到密♥码♥了呀
You got the codes!
是罗兹拿回的密♥码♥
Rhodes got the codes.
而你选择了放她走
You made the choice to let her go.
现在我也要做出选择了
And now I have to make one of my own.
你看这小家伙多惹人疼啊
They are adorable little things, aren’t they?
天呐 我真不希望伤害他
God, I hope I don’t hurt him.
听着 神经病 我可是全按你说的办的
Look, psychotic, I did exactly what you asked me to do.
你不要这样
Don’t do this.
这就是应有的报应
This is your doing.
是我的报应
My doing?
爸爸
Da-dada.
爸爸
Dada.
爸爸
Da-da.
求你不要伤害他
Please don’t hurt him, I’m begging you.
我不需要你来求我
I don’t want you to beg.
我要你吸取教训
I want you to learn.
吸取什么教训
Learn what?
我明白你为什么会那么做 我真的很清楚
I understand why you did what you did. I really do.
爸爸