因为我们没有天眼
Because Dom took God’s Eye,
必须躲开监控网
so we need to stay off the grid.
可至于这样吗
But like this?
看看这个鬼地方
Look here, man.
在我呕吐之前我问你个问题 兄弟
Before I throw up in my mouth,
我们到底来这儿干嘛
let me ask you, what are we doing here?
问得好 罗曼
That’s a good question, Roman.
我来回答你
Let me show you.
欢迎来到我们的新行动基地
Welcome to our new base of operations.
没开玩笑吧 这是个什么地方
No, seriously. What is this place?
这里
This…
是天堂
is heaven.
这是局里的私房♥车♥库♥ 爱称玩具店
It’s the agency garage. They call it the Toy Shop.
我们从东海岸毒贩那儿
This is where we house every vehicle
缴获的车全都在这儿了
seized from drug dealers on the East Coast.
而且 无名氏先生都说了
Now, Mr. Nobody said
如果我们想找到多姆
that if we’re gonna have a chance at catching Dom,
首先必须要够快
we’re gonna have to be damn fast.
这应该能有用
Figured this would help.
我们这辆坦克
We got a tank.
有750马力
750 horsepower,
配6.6升V8通用产发动机
6.6 liter, V8 Duramax engine
顶部配M153远程操作武器台
with an M153 CROWS remotely operated weapon station on top.
这不是从毒贩那儿弄的吧
You didn’t get this from drug dealers.
不 那个嘛
No. No, that, uh,
那个是美国♥军♥队借我的
the United States Army lent me.
军队研究这种武器
See, the Army’s developing machines like this
是要让士兵在一英里以外操控
that soldiers can drive from a mile away,
好保证生命安全
so they can stay safe and alive.
不过 好在 里头配备有备用驾驶座
But, luckily, there’s a backup driver’s seat
适合我们这种喜欢上手的人
for those of us that like to get more “hands on.”
我坐在里面会觉得这东西
I’m sitting here wondering this whole time,
就像芝士工厂配的门童一样
will this thing fit in valet at Cheesecake Factory?
谁都不可以对它亲自上手
No one is getting “hands on.”
这不能开到大马路上
She doesn’t go on city streets.
我心动了
Wow. I’m in love.
这个 也不行 不行
Again, no, no.
这是百万美元的样车
That’s a million-dollar show car.
我们不能太招摇
The point is to not draw attention.
这是要搞逆向思维呀
It’s reverse psychology.
多姆绝对不会料到的
Dom would never see it coming.
这车是荧光橙色
It’s neon orange.
连国际空间站上都能看得见它
The International Space Station would see it coming.
你就不能随便选一个不那么扎眼的吗
Go choose anything less conspicuous.
不不不 这刹车卡片太不可思议了
No, no, no. Calipers are my… This is ridiculous. Not happening.
嗨嗨嗨 把车放那儿就行了
Hey, my man, you can put that down right there.
这是一件礼物 给我的礼物
This is a gift, a real gift.
我知道你要干什么
I know what you’re doing.
我喜欢你的胡子
I like your beard.
你就是圣诞老人 还是黑人版的
You’re Blanta. Black Santa?
我没开玩笑 把车放那儿
No, I’m serious. Put it down right there.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
发动机打不着火了 我得检查一下
Engine’s misfiring. I gotta check it out.
不 这不属于计划内 多姆
No, that’s not part of the plan, Dom.
那可不是
Clearly.
但你总不想因为发动机坏了事吧
But unless you want the engine to seize on the job…
给你五分钟时间
You have five minutes.
再调一个镜头给我
I want another visual.
有个取款机能用
I got an ATM.
这样可不行
I don’t like this.
我必须要看到托雷托
I want to see Toretto.
没有别的摄像头了
There are no more cameras.
那就找点别的 能反光的东西
Then find something! Punch in on something reflective.
哪怕是后视镜都行
A car mirror, anything.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
就为这个来的
It’s why I’m here.
知道我的本事吗
Do you know what I’m capable of?
我就为这个来的
It’s why I’m here.
我喝完了这杯茶再跟你说
I’ll give you until I finish me cuppa.
我都快渴死了
And I’m fucking thirsty.
我有自己的节奏
I’ve got limited time,
不会浪费你时间的
so I won’t take up too much of yours.
不 不
Oh, no.
我所有有价值的东西早就被你榨取光了
No, you’ve already taken everything I have of value,
托雷托先生 你还想怎么样
Mr. Toretto. What more could you possibly want?
我想回报你
To give you something back.
跟我说话啊
Talk to me.
这儿有点不对劲
Something’s not right here.
我第一次见我儿子时
First time I saw my son
他在防弹玻璃后面
was behind a bulletproof glass.
当他向我伸出手 我却不能抱他
When he reached for me, I couldn’t hold him.
这是我最心痛的事
It’s the worst pain I ever felt.
我知道你完全能体会其中的滋味
I know you know exactly how that feels.
我们也许能改变这一切
Maybe we could change that.
我怎么觉得
Now, why do I think
你提出了一个非常危险的建议 托雷托先生
you’re about to suggest something really dodgy, Mr. Toretto?
我就为这个来的
It’s why I’m here.
天呐 给我再凑近点儿
Jesus, punch in on something.
我不喜欢这样 觉得不对劲
I’m not liking this. Something’s not right.
罗兹 快好了吗
Rhodes, you close?
好了
Yeah.
推上去
Go.
那货车要走了
The delivery truck’s moving.
第五大道那边已经安排了执勤人员
目前没有发现异常情况
继续安排巡逻 排查险情
戴克·肖 上尉
“Captain Deckard Shaw
以其不顾生命危险
“distinguished himself by acts of gallantry
远超职责要求的英勇行为脱颖而出
“at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty.
他的勇敢行径拯救了人♥质♥和战友的生命
“His bold actions saved the lives of hostages and his teammates.
建议授予 维多利亚十字勋章
“Recommendation: Victoria Cross.”
这是英国政♥府♥授予的最高荣誉
Highest honor the British government has ever given
可他还是个叛徒
to a traitor.
整件事在我看来都有些说不通
Something about this whole thing that just doesn’t add up to me.
呃 这种事情可是无独有偶啊
Well, that would be the same kind of funny math
某位被授予银星的美国♥军♥方探员
that says a DSS agent who has a Silver Star for valor
还盗窃电磁脉冲武器
stole an EMP.
听着熟悉吧 嗯
Sound familiar, huh?
帮个忙
You want to give me a hand?
数三下 – 好
On three? – Yeah.
一二三 走
One, two, three.
你知道吗
You know what, Twinkle Toes?
要是再活一次 咱俩肯定能干一番大事业
In another life, I bet me and you could’ve done some serious damage.
对 我们有可能 – 嗯
Yeah, we could’ve. – Yeah.
可惜等这事完了之后 我会把你的脑壳敲烂
Shame I’m gonna have to bounce your head off the fender when this is all over.
好吧 恕我直言 上尉
Ah, well, with all due respect, Captain,
等这一切结束了 咱们俩找个地方
when this whole thing is over, we’re gonna find a location,
到时候 我会把你的牙打到肚子里去
and I’m gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat,
以后想刷牙你只能从下边了
you’re gonna stick a toothbrush right up your ass to brush them.
给我接上天眼
Give me God’s Eye.
天眼已经启动
God’s Eye, active.
很好
Good.
找找那俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Let’s find us a Russian.
我的小眼睛 请仔细搜寻
I spy with my little eye,
找找那位国防部长在哪儿
a Minister of Defense.
我们九点钟在莫斯科降落
这是最新的防务报告
有昨天汇报的所有要点
坐标上传到多姆的导航系统
Upload those coordinates to Dom’s nav.
收到
Copy that.
他在车队第三辆车里
He’s in the third car.
是一辆豪华装甲轿车
It’s a Guard Class limousine.
我的团队呢
Where’s my team?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!