多姆
Dom!
你真的要背叛你的家人吗
You’re gonna turn your back on family?
就现在这样
Just like that?
我们走
Let’s go.
嗨 没事吧
You okay?
那不是他
That wasn’t him.
那女的不知怎么着他的
I don’t know what she’s got on him,
但那不是多姆
but that wasn’t Dom.
布莱恩知道该怎么做
Brian would know what to do.
不行
No!
不能把布莱恩和米娅再扯进来
We can’t bring Brian and Mia into this.
不都说好了嘛
We agreed on that.
知道了
I know.
刚才那一下 是做给她看
Back there, was that for her,
给我看 还是给你做自己
for me, or you?
而且有那个必要吗
And was it even necessary?
你说有必要吗
Necessary?
没什么东西是必要的
Nothing is necessary.
一切不过是选择而已
Everything is a choice.
我只是做个选择 你也一样
And I simply made one. But so did you.
你本可以阻止我 但你选择不
You could’ve stopped me, but you chose not to.
我很好奇莱蒂会怎么想
I wonder what Letty thought about that.
你踩住老虎的脖子 麻烦在于
The problem with putting your foot on a tiger’s neck
你永远都不能抬脚
is you can never let it up.
你选择来这儿的原因 我想要提醒你一下
I think I need to remind you why you chose to be here.
埃琳娜
Elena.
多姆
Dom?
真对不起
I’m sorry.
你就不应该到这儿来
You shouldn’t have come.
没有什么能阻止我来
Nothing could have kept me away.
现在我们三个都在她手上
Now she has the three of us.
想看看他吗
Do you wanna see him?
来看看爸爸
See Papa?
看爸爸
See Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
当我知道自己怀孕的时候
When I realized I was pregnant,
你刚好得知莱蒂还活着
you had just found out Letty was alive.
所以我想等莱蒂和你度完蜜月回来
So I decided when Letty and you got back from your honeymoon,
再告诉你孩子的事
I was going to tell you.
可我还没来得及说 就被她抓了
But then she took us before I had the chance.
起名字了吗
His name?
我叫他马科斯
I call him Marcos.
那是他的中间名
But that’s his middle name.
大名应该由他的爸爸来取
I thought his father should give him his first name.
我很抱歉 多姆
I’m sorry, Dom.
你没什么可抱歉的
There’s nothing to be sorry for.
不管发生什么事
Whatever happens,
都要保护我们的儿子
just save our son.
你的儿子
Your son.
探视得如何
Good visit?
没错 我知道你在想什么
I know. I know what you’re thinking.
我把警卫都支开了
I just let the guards go,
所以你在这个房♥间里只有两个对手
so there’s only two opponents in the room.
罗兹他有枪 所以你会想到先干掉他
Rhodes has the gun, so you’ll take him out first.
我了解你
I know you.
然后你会想到 埃琳娜是个警♥察♥
And then you’re thinking, Elena’s a cop.
没准儿你们俩能一起从这儿冲出去
Maybe the two of you can fight your way out of here.
你要想的事太多了
So much to think about.
那我还是帮你一把吧
Let me make it easier for you.
你想怎么来就怎么来
Do with it as you wish.
听过选择理论吗 多姆
Have you heard of Choice Theory, Dom?
这理论有很多公式
There is a bunch of axioms,
但只有两点需要你结合自身考虑
but only two you really need to concern yourself with.
其一 我们只能控制自己的行为
One, the only person’s behavior we can control is our own.
其二 我们唯一能给对方的东西是信息
And, two, the only thing we can truly give another person is information.
所以我给你一些信息
So, let me give you some.
看到这儿的摄像头了吗
You see these cameras in here?
一旦你敢轻举妄动
The moment you make a move,
立刻会有携带武器的人冲进来
highly-paid men with weapons will make their way into this room
他们会执行一条具体指令
with one very specific instruction.
不是要救我
It’s not to save me.
是要杀了你儿子
It’s to kill your son.
到时候可是枪林弹雨
Now, that’s a lot of bullets,
只需一颗子弹就能让你失去一切
and it only takes one for you to lose everything.
我之所以把丑话说在前头
So, I have to ask you,
是因为我知道家庭对你而言太重要了
because I know family is so important to you.
你真的想做出那个选择吗
Is that really a choice you want to make?
如果是的话 我准备好了
Because I’m ready if you are.
老天知道我多么想扣下这扳机
If I pull this trigger, and God knows I want to,
可就算杀光飞机上的所有人
if I killed everyone on this plane,
我也救不出她们俩
I still couldn’t get in there.
因为你这儿是双人操控的防护系统
‘Cause of your two-man fail-safe system.
一个人打不开
Since I’m alone,
我根本没得选
I got no choice!
我想未必
I didn’t think so.
你想看看以前的多姆吗
You want to see the old Dom?
看好了
Watch.
魔鬼
Bitch.
做个好梦
Don’t, don’t. Sweet dreams.
等等
Please!
真该死
Damn it.
她全删掉了 还拿走了天眼
She wiped it all. Took God’s Eye.
那是唯一能找到他们的东西
That was the one thing we could use to find them.
我们一无所有了
We lost everything.
怎么样了 公主
What do you got, Princess?
快找到托雷托了
Finding Toretto.
不过我还能匀出几分钟来
But I got a couple of minutes to spare,
如果你需要 我可以再次送你去医院
if you want me to send you to the hospital. Again.
嗨 小子
Yo, Rules.
首先 这不是我的名字
First off, that’s not my name.
那就小无名氏
Little Nobody.
别这么叫
Don’t call me that.
这名儿不错
Oh, that’s definitely sticking.
帮个忙 告诉那边那位殿下
Great. Do me a favor and tell Your Majesty over there
我们会找到托雷托
that we’re gonna find Toretto.
会作为一个团队找到他的
We find Toretto together as a team.
等一切结束之后
And when this is all over with,
我非常乐意狠狠地抽他一顿
I’m happy to slap that whisker biscuit right off his face.
等等 各位 我想戴克可能摸到门了
Wait a minute, guys, I think Deckard’s actually onto something.
想想多姆和塞弗
How do you think Dom and Cipher
是怎么骗过我们入境的呢
got into the country without us knowing?
幽灵航♥班♥
Ghost flights.
我以为无法追踪的飞机
I thought untraceable aircraft
只是个互联网骗局
was all Internet conspiracy stuff.
还真不是
It’s not.
卫星和雷达网络覆盖地球的各个角落
Satellites and radar grids all across the globe
而且会动 像洋流一样
shift like an ocean.
它们的频道有的开有的关
They’ve got channels that open and close.
理论上 你只要能找到熟悉这个规律的人
And theoretically, if you know the right people who know the right patterns…
你就能在盲区里飞行 并能够躲过探测
You can fly right through the blind spots completely undetected.
所以你知道多姆要去哪儿
So you know where Dom is headed?
是的
Yeah.
他去纽约
New York.
看到了吗 卢克
You see there, Luke?
你们会相处得很好的
You guys are gonna get along just great.
这也验证了第二条规则
Which proves rule number two,
你永远不会失去一切
you never lose everything.
直升机待命
Fire up the chopper.
好了 各位 祝纽约之行玩得尽兴
Well, guys, have a ball in the Big Apple.
谁能说说我们为什么要这样出行
And why are we traveling like this again?