你想问我什么都行
You can ask me anything.
什么都行
Anything.
知道我姓什么吗
What’s my last name?
等你们搞清楚了这个
When you guys figure it out,
再向我汇报吧
then, I guess you can let me know.
反正以后姓帕克 这才是重要的
It’s gonna be Parker. That’s all that really matters.
叫琼斯对吧 – 叫帕克夫人
Jones. – Mrs. Parker.
嗨 帕克夫人
Right? Hey, Mrs. Parker…
嗨
Hey.
莱蒂
Letty.
真的要谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
不用客气
No need.
这样
Well…
塞弗还在逃
Cipher’s still on the loose.
有线报称她在雅典
There’s been some reports she’s in Athens,
但她近期搞不出大动静了
but she won’t be nuking any cities anytime soon.
感谢你们大家了
Thanks to you guys.
对了 我给你带了一份礼物来
So, I got you a party favor.
肯定不是好东西
This can’t be good.
官复原职
Your record’s been cleared. Full reinstatement.
你又可以上岗了
You’ve got your job back.
当然 得你愿意
That is, if you want it.
要我愿意
If I want?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我已经干了十六年了
You know, after 16 years,
也该歇一阵子了
I figure it’s time for a little break.
喔
Wow.
我要当全职爸爸
Daddy’s stayin’ home.
无名氏
Nobody.
保持联♥系♥
Keep in touch.
呃 等等
Ah. Hang on a second.
这下有意思了
This could be interesting.
你怎么知道我会配合
What made you think I’d do it?
因为手足情
Brotherhood.
我看到你对塞弗的表情
I saw that look you gave Cipher,
就知道你想报仇
knew you wanted revenge.
很高兴我猜对了
Glad I did it.
没想到 你敢去找我妈
I can’t believe you went to see my mother.
瞧你弄的大动静
All this fuss over you.
好啦
Yes.
埃琳娜 我保证咱们儿子会平安的
Elena, I promised to keep our son safe.
会永远平安下去
And now, he always will be.
我现在想把你介绍给
I wanna introduce you
我全宇宙最重要的人
to the most important person in my universe.
她从来没放弃过我
One who never gave up on me.
多可爱
He’s beautiful.
我曾经说过
You’ve heard me say
人永远不可以背叛家人
that you never turn your back on family,
而我想感谢大家
and I wanna thank you all
从来没有放弃过我
for never turning your back on me.
认识一下大家吧
You wanna meet them?
好吗
All right.
介绍一下
Everyone,
布莱恩·托雷托
meet Brian.
好啊 布莱恩
To Brian!
你到家了 布莱恩
Welcome to the family, Brian.
好 该轮到我做餐前祈祷了
Okay, I guess it’s my turn to say grace.
我们感谢您赐予我们家人
We thank you for giving us family.
我们坐在这儿祈祷
We sit here in praise.
感谢您给予我们力量
Thank you for giving us the strength…