我们换上的零件 有福特
普利茅斯和凯迪拉克的
我祖父1957年买♥♥下了它
他死后就传给了我爸
然后传给我哥 现在到我了
看看这个
这是船上用的发动机
不会吧 – 没错
No way! – Yeah.
只要能让它动起来就行
古巴精神
This is the Cuban spirit.
是你的精神吧
– 可别弄丢了 – 多姆
多姆
Dom.
你表弟他
他惹上麻烦了
快 快走
嗨 拉尔多 别这样好吗 算我求你了 行吗
你把我的车拿走 我靠什么吃饭呐
You know I can’t make a living without my car.
这可不怪我呦
Not my problem, bro.
多米尼克·托雷托 久闻大名
Dominic Toretto, I heard about you.
欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my island.
干嘛扣我表弟的车
Why you hookin’ up my cousin’s car?
他手头紧 我借钱给他
He needed money, I gave it to him.
他还不上 那我就把车拿走
He can’t pay, I take the car.
再宽限我几天就行
I just need a few more days.
当初可没说要宽限
“Few more days” wasn’t part of the deal.
得啦 按约定 说到做到
Come on. You make a deal, you gotta live up to it.
既然有约定 做不到也得做
You make a deal, you gonna live up to it.
别过分啊
“Gonna” live up to it?
你玩的都是套路
Oh, so you’re one of those types.
先搞定别人的车 再转运回美国 对吧
You take everyone’s ride, and then ship it back to the States?
对自己人放尊重点儿
说话小心点儿
You watch your mouth.
你这可是找不痛快了
Now you got a problem.
我现在不谈人只谈车
I’m gonna keep it about the cars.
哎呦 你真是吓着我了
想要车 得光明正大
You want a car, get it the right way.
怎么着
How?
飙一把试试
Race for it.
车已经是我的了 老兄
I already own it, bro.
不赌那辆车
Not that car.
赌我的
Mine.
多姆 他的车可是岛上最快的
Dom, his car is the fastest car on the island.
知道他装了什么吗
Do you know what he has under that hood?
知道他车里装什么并不重要
He knows it doesn’t matter what’s under a hood.
真正重要的是谁来把握方向盘
The only thing that matters is who’s behind the wheel.
是吗
You think so?
那还有假
I know so.
那就赌他的车
Then race his car.
我们在这儿不跑四分之一英里
And we ain’t racing no quarter-mile, here.
按古巴这里的长度来跑
We race the Cuban mile.
成交
Done.
多姆 你干什么
我 我很感激你挺身而出
I appreciate what you’re trying to do,
但我的车 是岛上最慢的车
but my car is the slowest car on the island.
现在不是了
Was.
把座椅 车门和电池都拆掉
Pull the seats, the doors, the battery…
除了发动机之外 剩下的都不要
If it ain’t the motor, take it off.
一氧化亚氮吗
Laughing gas?
不 费南多 这是古巴版的氧化亚氮
Nah, Fed. This is Cuban NOS.
你们真是疯了
You guys are crazy.
你 你这是干什么
What are you doing?
山寨版涡轮
Poor man’s turbo.
把真空管路拉起来 接好
Pull the vacuum line and hold on.
都是老司机的老把戏
Old trick that Buster used to play, in case of emergencies.
你知道这发动机承受不了那么大劲儿
You know that’s way too much boost for that engine.
这不是要快嘛
It’s gonna be fast.
可能会爆缸
It’s gonna be a bomb.
跑完全程就够了
Only needs to go a mile.
准备好了吗 我的家人
Are you ready for this, my family?
这里是哈瓦那
This is Havana!
开快点儿
Be fast.
注意安全
Be safe.
但别落后 车手准备
But don’t be last. Racers ready!
走吧
Vamonos!

那车就该待在垃圾堆里 老兄
That car belongs in the trash, bro!
停一下
停下
他们要去哪儿
Where are they going?
谁知道 追上去
I don’t know. Let’s go!
动手吧
Ghost him.
好的
Si.
再见了 托雷托
Adios, Toretto!
好了 伙计
Okay, Buster.
看看这个管不管用
Let’s see if this works.
这怎么可能
That’s impossible.
这怎么可能
That’s impossible.
真见鬼
快闪开
Look out!
说话就得算数
A deal’s a deal.
你赢了我的车
You won my car.
也同样获得了我的尊重
And you earned my respect.
留着吧
Keep your car.
我有你的尊重就足够了
Your respect is good enough for me.
对了 大表弟
Yo, cousin…
抱歉 毁了你的车
Sorry about your car.
反正那车对咱家人来说也太慢了
Yours was too slow for a Toretto, anyway.
你的英帕拉 你是当真的吗
Your Impala? Are you serious?
瞧你笑的样子
Look at that smile.
我就喜欢看你笑
I love it when you smile.
谁叫你招人开心呢
You make me happy.
嗯 我想是这个地方让你开心
Mmm, I think this place makes you happy.
就好像能和你说话
It’s like it speaks to you.
还记得那个小伙吗 曾经的车手和他父亲
You remember that guy, the racer and his dad?
把船发动机装到车上那个
The one with the boat engine under the hood?
对啊
Yeah!
当然记得
Yes. Of course.
我当时看着他们 我就
I was looking at them, and I…
我就忍♥不住在想象
And I couldn’t help but to imagine
你要是当了爹会是什么样子
what you’d be like if you were a dad.
不不不 我还没怀孕呢
No, no, no! I’m not pregnant.
你想要一个吗
Is that what you want?
不是我想不想要 而是你想不想
It’s not about what I want or what you want.
之前我们没聊过这个问题
It’s about why we haven’t asked the question.
有什么需要我搭把手的吗
什么 – 需要帮忙吗
What? – You need a hand?
是 应该是需要
Yeah, I think I do.
这车好像燃料不足了 – 是吗
Sounds like you’re not getting any fuel. – Yeah?
可能是电磁阀出问题了
Probably the shut-off solenoid.
我看看能不能帮你修好
Let’s see if we can get some power to it.
怎么想到来古巴的
What brings you to Cuba?
和其他人来这儿的原因一样吧
The same thing that brings everyone else to Cuba.
文化 这儿的人 美女
Culture, people, the beauty.
你为什么来古巴
What brings you to Cuba?
上班
Work.
上班穿这么随便
Must be casual Friday.
蜜月过得还顺利吗 多姆
How’s that honeymoon going, Dom?
你的燃油继电器不见了
Your fuel relay is missing.
我知道
I know.
我很喜欢玩游戏 而且从没输过
I love to play games. I’ve beaten the best of ’em.
但我今天赶时间 你要是有话想说
But I’m kind of in a rush, so if you’ve got something to say to me…
这次的游戏可大不一样 我向你保证
Oh, this is a very different game, that I can assure you.
我说的
This…
可是比游戏高级得多的东西
There’s something much greater at work here.
是你的命运
This is fate.
我自己说了算
I choose to make my own fate.
但今天不行
Not today.
这就是你每天早上回公♥寓♥的路吗
Is this the road you take to your apartment every morning?
看出什么异样了吗 圣地亚哥饭店关门了
What else is different, Dom? Was Santiago’s closed?
你去买♥♥古巴咖啡要多走两条街
Did you have to cross two blocks to go get your Cuban coffees?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!