To Race Wars. We’ll see how you do.
别的以后再谈
Then we’ll talk.
(不准进入——基地关闭 美国政♥府♥资产)
兄弟,你好吗?
How’s it goir, bro?
你好
What’s up, man?
欢迎参加极速大赛
Welcome to Race Wars.
很好,谢谢你
Great. Thanks a lot.
嘿,宝贝
Baby. Hey, baby.
美女,你应该到观众席上去
You should watch from the side.
否则会被排气喷得满身都是
I wouldn’t want to get exhaust on you.
少贫嘴,有钱再说话
Put your money where your mouth is?
那咱们就赌你的美臀如何?
How ’bout I race you for that ass?
想找女人好莱坞大道上多得是
You want ass, why don’t you hit Hollywood Boulevard?
若想来一小段刺♥激♥赛 赌注是两千
You want an adrenaline rush, it’ll be two large.
就在此时此地,你敢吗?
Right here, right now. What’s it gonna be?
好,就这么决定
You got it.
又一个送财美人
Another one bites the dust.
让我看看你有什么本事
Come on. What do you got? What ya got?
等会儿见
See ya.
布莱恩,怎么样?
Whoa. Bri, what’s up?
杰西,你怎么了? 你手里拿着什么?
What’s up, Jesse? What do you have in your hand?
学你呀,这是车主证
Throwing down the pink slip, just like you.
车主证?是那辆捷达车吗?
The pink slip to what? TheJetta?
对
Yeah.
你不能拿你♥爸♥爸的车来赌
You can’t bet your dad’s car.
没关系
It’s all right.
我一定会赢 那家伙开的是本♥田♥2000
I ain’t losir. This fool is runnir a Honda 2000. I’ll win.
我赢的话 等我爸出狱后手上就会有点钱
That way, me and my dad can roll together when he gets out of prison.
等他杀了你后,又得回牢里去
They’re gonna throw him right back in prison after he kills you.
放心,我一定会赢
Shit. I’m up.
想像你得到胜利 杰西,一定要想像你得到胜利
Visualize the win. Visualize the win, Jesse.
这很重要,你一定要听我的话
I’m serious. Listen to me, man.
你的对手是谁?
Who you racir?
别和他赌,我保证他绝对 投资了好几十万在那部车上
Don’t do it. I bet you he’s got more than a hundred grand under the hood.
小子你太早了
Too soon, junior.
该死!
Shit!
喔,天呀!
Oh, God.
快来,我们有麻烦了
Heads up, bro. We got problems.
什么事?
是杰西
Jesse.
他要去哪里?
Where’s Jesse goir?
他刚拿车主证和强尼赛车
He just raced Tran for slips.
真要命
Oh, shit.
他到哪里去了?
Where’s he going?
他去洗车
He went to the car wash.
去把我的车子拿来
Whatever. Go fetch my car.
你的车? 现在可不是在你的地盘上
Go fetch your car? We’re not on your block anymore.
看清楚你在和谁说话
You’d better watch who you talk to like that.
霹雳小组突击我家 使我家族受辱
SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family…
那是因为有人出♥卖♥♥♥我
because somebody narced me out.
出♥卖♥♥♥我的人就是你!
And you know what? It was you!
放开他!
Go! Let him go!
把他拉走,别打了!
Get off of him! Get off of him!
唐,冷静点,咱们走
Dom, chill out, man. Come on. Let’s go.
我从没出♥卖♥♥♥过任何人
I never narced on nobody! I never narced on nobody!
蜜雅!
Mia!
求求你不要去
I’m asking you not to go.
我这么做是为了我们俩
I’m doing this for both of us.
胡说,是为了你自己
Don’t give me that crap. You’re doing this for you.
为什么你不让我去呢?
Why are you asking me to stay?
你为什么一定要去呢?
Why do you insist on doing this?
唐,求求你别去
Dom, please, don’t.
蜜雅,怎么回事?
What’s goir on?
什么怎么回事?
What?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talkir about.
不,我不知道
No, I don’t, Brian.
难道每次唐开车走时 你都会眼眶红红的吗?
So what? You always have tears in your eyes when Dom drives away?
你是怎么搞的嘛?
What is the matter with you?
别装了
Come on.
半夜三更你哥哥会去哪里呢?
What’s your brother racir off in the middle of the night for?
是不是和卡车有关 你说是不是?
I’m talkir about the trucks. You know about the trucks?
什么卡车,你在说什么?
No, Brian. What trucks?
烦死人了
Jesus Christ.
又怎么了?
你听我说
Listen to me.
蜜雅,我是个警♥察♥
Mia, I’m a cop.
你在胡言乱语什么
What are you talking about, Brian? What is this?
当我们第一次见面时 我就是卧底警探
Ever since the first time I met you, I’ve been undercover.
我真的是警探
I’m a cop.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
去你的
You bastard.
放开我!
Get off of me, Brian!
你听我说
Listen to me!
我可以对天发誓 我对你的感情是真实的
Everything I ever said I felt about you was real, I swear to God.
你一定要相信我 但现在的问题是你哥哥
You have to believe me. But right now, this isn’t about you and me.
你哥哥正要去做案 而我们的时间不多了
Your brother’s about to pull a job, and we’re almost out of time.
那些卡车司机 不会再束手就擒
Those truckers, they’re not laying down anymore.
也许今晚他们能得手
They may make it through the night, but every law enforcement agency…
但是加州所有的执法人员 都会盯上他们
in California is comir down on ’em.
如果你希望你哥哥、莱蒂 李昂、文斯都能安全无恙
If you don’t want anything to happen to your brother, to Letty…
最好现在就和我一起走
to Leon, to Vince, you have to just get in that car with me right now.
你一定要帮我
You have to help me.
你是唯一能帮我的人
Mia, you are the only person that can help me right now.
求求你帮助我
Please, Mia. Please help me.
本♥田♥车藏在 某处加热锅炉厂的外面
Civics are stashed somewhere outside ofThermal.
他们是不开回头路的 而十号♥公路上又有警♥察♥在巡逻
They wouldn’t double back. And Highway 10’s too well-patrolled…
那我们得到什么结论
so what does that leave us with then?
这就是我们的结论
That leaves us with all this.
手♥机♥服务
Nextel.
我是奥康纳警探
Yes, this is Officer O’Conner…
编号♥是34762
serial number 34762.
我需要追踪一个手♥机♥号♥码
I need a cell phone trace.
手♥机♥号♥码是什么?
What’s the cell number?
蜜雅,手♥机♥号♥码呢?
Mia, what’s the cell phone number?
她现在需要唐的手♥机♥号♥码
Come on, Mia. She needs Dom’s cell phone number now.
323-555-6♥4♥39
323-555-6♥4♥39.
谢谢你,你听到了吗?
Thank you. You get that?
我们少了一个人 所以莱蒂你要开车
All right. We’re one man short. Letty, I need you on the left side.
你妹妹说的没错 似乎是有点不对劲
Your sister’s right about this one. This don’t feel good.
别这么说
Don’t do that.
真的好像有问题
Something’s wrong.
别说了
Stop.
我们应该等杰西的
We shouldn’t be doing this withoutJesse.
这是个大金矿 我们已经盯了三个月
Look. This is the mother lode. We’ve been on this for three months.
做完这次,大家都可以放长假
After this, it’s a long vacation for everyone.
走吧
Let’s go.
希望如此
I hope so.
有一天晚上我做了个梦
Listen. The other night I had a dream that you and I…
梦见我们俩在墨西哥的海滩上
were on a beach in Mexico.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Really.
走,先把这件事搞定
Come on. Let’s make this happen.
注意扫瞄器
Keep on those scanners.
知道了
Copy that.
好,我们出发吧
All right. Let’s go.
喂
Yeah?
那个手♥机♥号♥码在86号♥公路北向
We traced the number to the northbound 86…
在科切拉之外 哩程标1♥1♥4♥的地方
mile 1♥1♥4♥ outside Coachella.
我们会继续追踪
We’ll keep the trace open.
我来看一下地图
Let me see this.
我们离他们大约40哩
All right. I think we’re about 40 miles away.
你打算怎么做呢?
What are you gonna do?