哇!
Wow.
是我和我爸爸改装的
Me and my dad built her.
九百马力的大马力跑车 它是个野兽
900 horses of Detroit muscle. It’s a beast.
你知道她在棕榈谷跑多快吗?
Know what she ran in Palmdale?
多快?
No. What did she run?
九秒跑四分之一哩
Nine seconds flat.
天呀
God.
是我爸爸在开
My dad was driving.
扭力是那么的强 车身的底盘差点就脱离了
So much torque the chassis twisted coming off the line.
而且非常难控制她
Barely kept her on the track.
那你能开多快?
So what’s your best time?
我从来没开过
I’ve never driven her.
为什么?
Why not?
因为她让我害怕
Scares the shit out of me.
那是我爸爸 当时他参加职业改装车大赛
That’s my dad. He was coming up in the pro stock car circuit.
是那一季的最后一场比赛
Last race of the season.
一个叫肯尼的家伙 在最后转弯时从内线冲出来
A guy named Kenny Linder came up from inside in the final turn…
碰到他的保险杠 让他在时速120时失控撞墙
and clipped his bumper and put him into the wall at 120.
我亲眼看着我爸爸被烧死
I watched my dad burn to death.
我还记得他的呼喊声
I remembered hearing him scream.
那里的人说 在油箱着火前他已经死了
The people that were there said he had died before the tanks blew.
而喊叫声是出自于我
They said it was me who was screaming.
事后大约一个星期我看到肯尼
I saw Linder about a week later.
手上刚好有个扳手 就用它去揍他
I had a wrench, and I hit him.
我并无意拼命的打他
And I didn’t intend to keep hitting him…
但当我停下来时 手臂连举都举不起来
but by the time I was done, I couldn’t lift my arms.
他在中学里做工友
He’s a janitor at a high school.
每天搭巴士上下班
Has to take the bus to work every day.
从此以后 他们不准我参加任何赛车比赛
And they banned me from the tracks for life.
如今我是今朝有酒今朝醉
I live my life a quarter-mile at a time.
其他都无关紧要
Nothing else matters… not the mortgage, not the store…
什么贷款、店的生意 和我的那帮人,全都不重要
not my team and all that bullshit.
只有赛车时的短短十秒钟
For those ten seconds or less…
刹那间我彻底的解脱了
I’m free.
这个帮派是怎么组成的?
So how is it, anyways, that the gang came to be?
什么?
这个帮派
The gang.
他们不把它叫做帮派
The gang? No, they don’t call themselves a gang.
那该怎么称呼呢?
What do they call themselves?
他们称之为团队
They’re a team.
他们叫自己为团队
They call themselves a team.
这个团队是怎么组成的呢?
How is it the team came to be?
说来话长
Well, that’s a whole lot of history.
我有的是时间
I’ve got time.
文斯和我哥哥一起长大
Vince grew up with my brother.
可惜他一直不成熟
He didn’t ever actually grow up, as you can tell.
他们从小就是朋友 至于莱蒂是我们的邻居
But they were friends as kids. And Letty, she lived down the street.
早在她十岁时就对车子着迷了
Always into cars, though, ever since she was ten years old.
所以我哥哥自然引起她的注意
So, naturally, my brother always had her attention.
当她十六岁时…
And then she turned 16…
她却引起你哥哥的注意
And then she had Dom’s attention.
对,这种事是不是很好玩
Yeah. Yeah, it’s funny how that works, isn’t it?
的确
Yeah.
杰西又是怎么加进来的呢?
How is it thatJesse fits into the whole thing?
杰西和李昂这两个家伙
Well, Jesse and Leon just sort of showed up one night…
有天突然出现后就不走了
and never ever left.
其实这和我哥哥有关 他像是…
It’s just the way my brother is. Dom’s like…
他像是一块磁铁
He’s like gravity.
把大家都吸引进来
Everything just gets pulled to him.
你也一样
Even you.
不是
No, no
吸引我的是你
The only thing that pulled me in was you.
和你哥哥做朋友是额外的奖金
Being friends with your brother is just a bonus.
很好
That’s good.
偶尔能排在第一位 感觉上倒是很棒
That’s good. That’s nice to come first every once in a while.
我们去兜风好吗?
You wanna go for a drive?
喂?
Yeah?
又发生抢案了
The hijackers have hit again.
比金已经决定在下午五点
Bilkins made his decision. We’re gonna move onJohnny Tran…
向强尼和他的手下动手 除非你有异议
and his guys at 1700 hours, unless you say otherwise.
如果同意就说“是”
If you agree, just say yes.
是
Yeah.
那是谁呀?
Who is that?
打错号♥码的
Just a wrong number.
是的,长官,我知道,可是…
Yes, sir. Yeah, I know, but…
是…长官
Yeah, yeah. Yes. Yes, sir.
是的,我知道了
Yeah. I got it.
DVD放映机都是合法购买♥♥的
The DVD players were purchased legally.
我们只能告强尼和他的党羽 非法持有武器
All we’ve got on Tran and company are a couple of weapons charges…
和几张超速罚单而已
and some outstanding speeding tickets.
所以他们都出狱罗
So they’re out.
是他爸爸来保释他们的
Yeah. Father bailed ’em out.
奥康纳 你的智商只有这么一点吗?
Is this the kind of intelligence I can expect from you, O’Conner?
你想怨到我头上
You’re gonna put this on me?
我想怨谁就怨谁
I can put it on whoever I want to.
这是我的权力
Perks of the job.
你根本怨不到我
No way you’re gonna put this on me.
安静点,你最好听清楚
Wait a minute. Let me tell you.
不管你用什么方法
I don’t care if you have to put a gun to someone’s head…
就算暴露身份我也不在乎
and blow your cover to smithereens.
限你在36小时内把案子了结
You got 36 hours to crack this bastard…
否则请你另就高明
or you might wanna be thinkir about another career.
是杜洛托,绝对是杜洛托
It’s Toretto, Brian. It always has been Toretto.
强尼和海克特只是烟雾而已
Tran and Hector are… They’re just fumes.
我知道你一直在骗我 问题是
Well, I know you’ve been lying to me. My question is this:
你有没有因为 蜜雅的关系也在骗自己
Have you been lying to yourself because you can’t see past Mia?
他绝不愿意再回牢里去
He won’t go back to prison.
坐不坐牢要他自己去决定
Well, that’s a choice he’s going to have to make.
世上有各式各样的人
There’s all kinds of family, Brian.
而你必须做个选择
That’s a choice you’re gonna have to make.
紧张大♥师♥,准备好了吗?
You ready for this, jumpy?
好了
Yeah.
好车,市价是多少?
Nice car. What’s the retail on one of those?
老兄,你可负担不起 这可是法拉利
More than you can afford, pal. Ferrari.
赢过他
Smoke ‘im.
有什么事不对劲吗?
So what’s wrong, Brian?
没什么,我很好
Nothir, man. I’m fine.
少装蒜了 显而易见的你有心事
Come on. Obviously something’s off.
我也和别人一样 心情有好有坏
Look. I have my good days, and I have my bad days, like anybody else.
别失去你那股酷劲 那才是你的饭票
Brian, don’t lose that cool. That’s your meal ticket.
我的饭票 我连自己的车都负担不起
My meal ticket? What? I can’t pay for my own shrimp?
我已经替你改装了一部车
I got your shrimp.
你看这就是我的毛病
That’s one thing about me.
我不接受别人的施舍
You don’t understand. I don’t need handouts. I don’t take handouts.
我要自己去赚
I earn my way, every step.
我必须另外赚些外快 就像你一样
I just gotta make a little something extra on the side, like you.
像我一样,这是什么意思?
What do you mean, like me?
你言下之意是什么?
What’s that supposed to mean?
那就是我的意思
That’s what I mean.
像我一样,你在说什么
What does that mean, like me?
别想…
Don’t try…
我不是傻瓜
I’m not stupid, all right?
你改装车子所花的那些钱…
I know there’s no way you paid for all that shit under the hood…
老实说你改装车子所花的钱
There’s no way you paid for all that shit under the hood of those cars…
光靠替人调整引擎 和卖♥♥杂货绝对不够
by doing tune-ups and selling groceries.
不管你的副业是什么 我要参加一份
Now, whatever it is you’re in on, I want in on it too.
这是什么?
What is this?
你自己看
Read it.
这是干什么?
What is this for?
那是地图
It’s directions.
到极速大赛场的地图 先看你的表现