哈瑞
Harry.
你最近好吗?
What’s up, dog?
托你的福,很好,快请进
Excellent, brother. Come on in, man.
这些货你看喜不喜欢
Check it. It’s yours.
这位又是谁呀
What do we got here?
新雇的帮手吗?
Hired some new help, huh?
少挖苦我了
Don’t even think about it.
海克特,近来好吗?
What’s up, Hector?
你怎么样?
How you feelir?
很好,你需要些什么?
Pretty good. What do you need?
你帮我照着这张单子找 每样要三个
I need you to hook me up. Three of everything. I made a list.
你先看看
Why don’t you look that over.
什么时候要?
When do you need this stuff by?
明天,今天也行
Tomorrow. Today.
现在更好
Now.
好
Right.
白小子动作蛮快的 贝多,把钱给我
White boys work fast, don’t they? Beto.
很好
That’s right.
“本♥田♥喜美” 你说每样要三个吗?
You said you need three of all this?
对,每样要三个,有办法吗?
Yeah, three of everything. What do you think about that?
对,每样要三个,有办法吗?
Yeah, three of everything. What do you think about that?
你先看我手里的东西
Check this out.
他连呻♥吟♥都像警♥察♥
He moans like a cop.
布莱恩,这是关键时刻
Brian, this is one of those times…
要非常注意你所说的话
when you need to be very clear about what you say.
如果懂的话就点头
Nod if you understand me.
快点头!
Nod!
坐起来
Sit up.
你到这里来干什么
Tell me what the hell you’re doir down here.
我之所以来这里…
Oh, shit. What I’m doir.
是因为我还欠你一部极速跑车
I owe… I owe you a ten-second car.
并且和极速大赛有关
And what this is about, this is about Race Wars.
我在里面发现
I just went in there, and Hector is gonna be runnir…
海克特有三部本♥田♥喜美 而且装上史普恩牌的引擎
three Honda Civics with Spoon engines.
除此之外,他还到哈瑞那里
And on top of that, he just came into Harry’s…
订购三个T66涡轮压缩引擎 加上氧化亚氮燃料注入器
and he ordered three T-66 turbos…
和莫德克牌电脑控制系统
with NOS, and a MoTeC system exhaust.
照你这么说
So, what are you saying?
你要偷进每个人的车♥库♥里
You’re gonna go around and check everybody’s shit out…
去查他们将要开什么车吗?
one garage after another?
对
Yeah.
因为老大,你是知道的…
Because Dom, you know…
我不能再输了
I can’t lose again.
他是警♥察♥
He’s a cop.
一定是警♥察♥
He’s a cop!
你是警♥察♥吗?
You a cop?
咱们出去逛逛
Let’s go for a little ride.
走呀!
Walk!
杰西,你守在这里
All right, kid, stand watch.
喂,老大
Hi Boss
全都没有引擎
There’s no engines.
那他们拿什么来比赛? 希望和梦想吗?
What are they plannir on racir with? Hopes and dreams?
不知道 我只知道他们狡猾得很
I don’t know, but I know they’re sneaky as shit…
而且钱也不是问题
and they’ve got enough money to buy anything.
什么事?
What?
唐,他们来啦
Dom, we got a wolf pack.
强尼和他那伙人 朝你那里去了,速度很快
It’s Johnny Tran, and he’s comiryour way really fast!
有人来了,快躲
All right, we got company.
布莱恩!
Spilner!
走,快走!
Come on. Move!
泰德,让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question, Ted.
你有没有看出那里不对劲
Do you see anything wrong here?
没有
No
这里有没有引擎?
We got no engines, do we?
没有
No!
有没有?
Do we?
没有
No!
不是说在极速大赛前一个礼拜
Nissan SR-Twenty motors will pull a premium one week
就能拿到日产SR-20的引擎吗
before Race Wars, huh?
有可能
Yeah, probably.
你真会讲话 或许是太会讲话了
You’re a smart fence, Ted. Maybe too smart.
蓝斯,你觉得哪种好?
What are you feelir, Lance?
密度四十的机油?
Forty weight?
还是密度五十的机油?
Fifty weight?
四十的应该不错
A forty weight sounds nice.
它们到底在哪里? 你最好说实话
Where are they, Ted? Where are they?
够了!
Enough!
它们在哪里?
Where are they?
在仓库里
They’re in a warehouse.
它们在仓库里
They’re in a warehouse, man!
泰德,过来亲我的鞋子
Kiss my shoes?
咱们去拿引擎
Let’s go get our engines.
后天我的上司 会从华盛顿到这里来
My superiors are flying in from D.C. Day after tomorrow.
我一定得拿些成果给他看 到现在为止我们手上的资料是
I want somethir to show. Now, we have a top-echelon fence…
一个嘴塞润滑剂管 油嘴滑舌的人,一些自动武器
with a lube hose in his mouth, automatic weapons…
一群亚裔帮派
a jacket full of priors on every one of these Asian punks…
满满一车♥库♥的DVD放映机 还有一堆发疯的行为
a garage full of DVD players and generally psychotic behavior.
何不先向强尼下手 等尘埃落定后再决定下一步
Why not move on Tran now, see where we are when the dust settles?
因为我们只掌握到情况 并没有有力的证据
Because all we have is behavior. Let me get some hard evidence…
我们手上所有的 都不是主要的证据
because what we have now is circumstantial…
我们已经知道动机
What we have is probable cause and truckers arming themselves…
和卡车司机准备自己组织 对抗暴♥力♥的自卫队
for some good old vigilante mayhem.
告诉我们海克特这个人
Tell us about Hector.
他是拉丁人,一个小角色
Latinos with spear guns. Give me a break.
他仍在替车子装引擎
Hector’s still working on the engines for the cars…
但是轮胎不合
but the tires don’t match.
谁有香烟,给我一根
Will someone just give me a cigarette?
快给他一根香烟
Get him a cigarette.
别给他香烟
Don’t get him a cigarette.
你不是戒烟了吗
I thought you quit.
是戒了
Yeah, I did quit.
给我一根烟行不行
Just give me a cigarette.
快给他香烟
Get him a cigarette.
别给他
No
杜洛托这个人呢?
Tell me about Toretto.
他不像会做这种疯狂事情的人
He’s too controlled for this.
他应该不会做这种 自杀式的卡车抢劫行为
I mean, what? Going suicidal on semi trucks? No way.
文斯也许会做 但他不够聪明去策划它
I mean, maybe his buddy Vince, but he’s too stupid to pull it off.
我想那家伙的妹妹 蒙住了你的眼睛
I think the kid sister’s blurring your vision.
你是什么意思?
What do you say?
我不怪你
I don’t blame you.
监视她也是我的一大享受
I’d get off on her surveillance photos too, buddy.
别打了,你也喜欢动粗了吗?
Knock it off. What? Are you going native on me, Brian?
你最近看过杜洛托的档案吗
Have you read Toretto’s file lately?
我已经全都记住了
Yeah. I memorized that file.
再看一遍吧
Yeah, well, read it again.
你最好看看这些资料
No. Better still. Take a look at these.
记得我曾经告诉过你 他几乎打死一个人吗?
Remember I told you about the guy he nearly beat to death?
他是用三分之四英寸的扭力板手 打伤那个人的
Toretto did this with a 3/4-inch torque wrench.
这就是他的典型自我控制力
He’s a model of self-control.
再给我几天时间
I need a few more days.
我还需要几天时间
I need a few more days.
我还需要几天时间
I need a few more days.
它将会从下向上卷
What it’s gonna do is it’s gonna spool up.
我把最大操纵压力设在24
I got this set up for 24 psi.
听说你今晚有个大计划?
You got big plans tonight?
对,我邀蜜雅去吃晚餐
Yeah. We’re going out to dinner.
你若伤她的心 我就扭断你的脖子
You break her heart, I’ll break your neck.
那种事绝对不会发生
That’s not gonna happen.
我给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.