说来话长,以后再告诉你 我们快走
Long story. I’ll tell you later. Let’s get outta here.
要爆♥炸♥了!
NOS!
到底是怎么回事?
So, what the hell was that all about?
那是个很长的故事
It’s a long story.
反正有二十哩的路要走 你就慢慢说吧
We got a 20-mile hike. Humor me.
一个变质的交易
A business deal that went sour.
再加上我不应该和他妹妹上♥床♥
Plus, I made the mistake of sleepir with his sister.
嘿,布莱恩
Yo, Spilner.
要喝啤酒吗?
You want a beer?
喔!糟糕
Oh, shit.
我们全都落在后面,对不对?
We were all there, right? Falling behind.
载着那些氧化亚氮
With all that nitrous.

Yeah.
唐,我们正想去找你
Yo, Dom. We were just about to go lookir for you, brother.
你到哪里去了?
Where were you?
那里有一大堆的警♥察♥
There were mass cops there.
他们像排练过的一样 从每个方向开进来
They came in from every direction. Their shit was orchestrated.
这是你的啤酒?
This your beer?

Yeah, that’s my beer.
我的大天才,带她到楼上去
Yo, Einstein. Take it upstairs.
穿着衣服怎么享受嘛
You can’t detail a car with the cover on.
连这种小事也搞不定
Can’t even get that right.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你看我像没事吗?
Am I all right?
我只不过问问罢了
It was just a question.
唐,你把那菜鸟带来这里干嘛
Yo, Dom! Why’d you bring the buster here?
因为那个菜鸟救了我
‘Cause the buster kept me out of handcuffs!
他没有忙着逃跑
He didn’t just run back to the fort!
是他带我回来的
The buster brought me back.
只要是可乐娜,啤酒随你喝
You can have any brew you want… as long as it’s a Corona.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
那瓶是文斯的,好好享受吧
That’s Vince’s, so enjoy it.
你…
You…
老大,厕所在哪里?
Hey, bro, you got a bathroom?
楼上右边第一间
Yeah, upstairs. First door on the right.
他没资格来这里
He’s got no call beir up in here.
你对他一点也不了解
You don’t know that fool for shit!
唐,他说的不错
He’s right, Dom.
文斯 别忘了当初我也不了解你呀
Vince, there was a time when I didn’t know you.
拜托那时候我们才小学三年级
That was in the third grade!
那些女人是你找来的吗?
Yeah, so, what girls are here?
什么样的都有,要我的吗?
You name it. You want mine?
你最好闭上…
You need to shut the f…
你什么都没有
You don’t have anything?
你看起来有点累
You look a bit tired.
最好到楼上去替我按♥摩♥
I think you should go upstairs and give me a massage.
可是这些客人怎么办
Look at all our guests.
那就到楼上去由你替我按♥摩♥
How about we go upstairs and you give me a massage?
疯女人
Crazy lady.
记住你还欠我一部十秒内 能跑四分之一哩的极速车
You know you owe me a ten-second car, right?
哎哟!
Ouch.
有他好看的
Oh, shit.
马桶座垫你有擦干净吗?
Did you wipe the seat?
好啦,你别惹事好吗
Oh, Jesus Christ! Would you cut the shit already?
别这样!
Come on!
走,替我拿点饮料
Come on. Let’s go get me a drink.
别走嘛 我们正在渐渐进入情况
Come on, man. We were just about to get along.
你要哪种饮料
So, what do you want?
只要是冰的都行
Anything, long as it’s cold.
我哥哥喜欢你 通常他谁也不喜欢
My brother likes you. He usually doesn’t like anybody.
对,他蛮难懂的
Yeah, he’s a complicated guy.
是吗?那你呢?
Yeah? What about you?
我简单多了
I’m simpler.
你连撒谎都不会
You’re a shitty liar.
我认为那是恭维
Well, I’ll take that as a compliment.
现在有个问题
But there’s a problem.
什么问题?
What’s that?
你得好好去睡一觉
You need to get some sleep.
而且肯定需要洗澡
And you definitely, definitely need a shower.
走,我送你回家
Come on. I’ll take you home.
把手伸出来,很好 现在把车门打开
Show me your hands. Very good. Now open the door.
把手放在头后 放在你头后
Put your hands on your head. Behind your head.
面向车子,向后倒♥退♥到车尾
Face the front of the vehicle, walk backwards towards the rear.
向右走两步,停在那里
Take two steps to your right. Stop right there.
我做了什么?
What’d I do?
闭嘴 警官,他没武器
Shut up. He’s clean, Sarge.
慕斯,拜托你把手铐拿掉
Damn! Muse, will you take these things off?
要命,弄得那么紧
Shit. You put ’em on so tight.
要玩就玩真的
I like realism.
玩真的
You like realism.
否则万一被人看到就糟了
You never know who’s watching.
真漂亮 比上次被充公的房♥子要好多了
Nice crib, Sergeant. It’s a lot nicer than that last place you confiscated.
这是艾迪费雪在五零年代 替伊丽莎白泰勒盖的
Ain’t it? Eddie Fisher built this house for Elizabeth Taylor in the ’50s.
连好莱坞的警♥察♥都有明星架势
See? Even the cops are Hollywood in Hollywood.
才把他从 杜洛托极速车天堂带过来
Here he is, fresh from Toretto’s hot rod heaven.
那可是部八万美金的车子
That was an $80,000 vehicle, officer.
等等,你告诉他了吗?
Wait. You tell him what happened?
他早就知道了
He knows what happened.
最好把帐单交给强尼
Send the bill toJohnny Tran.
你居然跟我耍嘴皮子
The kid’s givir me attitude?
这会影响到 警方和FBI之间的关系
That doesn’t speak very well for police-FBI relations, Tanner.
我一走进来,他就…
I walk in, the guy’s already givir…
好了
All right, all right.
我们慢慢谈,好吗?
We’ll talk, okay? Let’s talk about it.
慕斯 请你给我们四杯冰卡布其诺
Muse, why don’t you make us four iced cappuccinos, please.
走吧
Come on.
要普通的还是低咖♥啡♥因♥的
Regular or decaf, Sarge?
低咖♥啡♥因♥的吧
Decaf, I think.
两个月内有四件抢劫案 我们一点线索都没有
Four hijackings in two months, and we don’t have anything.
单是DVD放映机 和数位照相机就值一、两百万
DVD players and digital cameras alone are won’th a million-two…
加起来总值超过六百万美金
which brings the grand total to six million plus.
我们的官方压力非常大
We’re in the political crosshairs now, Brian.
所以才让你去卧底
That’s why you’re undercover.
告诉你一件事 若你能帮我们结案
You want that detective badge fast, kid. And you wanna know something?
升官这件事就包在FBI身上
The FBI can help, if you come through for us.
卡车司机是怎么说的?
What does the truck driver say?
他给我们同样的描述
He gave us the same M.O.
一共三辆本♥田♥喜美 驾驶技术高超
Three Honda Civics, precision driving…
车身底盘有绿色霓虹灯
the same green neon glow from under the chassis.
根据化验室的报告 刹车痕全都一样
Lab says the skid marks came back the same:
是藤原正统ZX轮胎
Mashamoto ZX tires.
所以一定是那些极速车
So we know that it’s somebody in the street racing world.
我们若不能尽快解决
We don’t make this case soon…
卡车司机们 就会自己采取激烈的手段
the truckers will take matters into their own hands.
我告诉他们已经快结案了
I tell ’em we’re close.
难道你要我变成说谎的人
You gonna make me a liar?
先看看我们已有的资料
Look, what do we know?
我们都知道这和杜洛托有关
We all know this world revolves around Toretto, right?
虽然不见得是他亲自下的手
I’m not sayir that he’s necessarily the one that’s poppir these trucks…
但我保证他绝对知道是谁干的
but I can guarantee the both of you that he knows who is.
我需要时间…
It’s just a matter of time until…
你需要时间?
You want time?
我们已经没有时间啦
Buy the magazine. We don’t have time.
尽快给我一些可以用的资料
Just get me something I can use.
哈瑞有没有好好合作?
Is Harry cooperating?
有,否则就叫他为收♥购♥赃物
Yeah, like a guy who’s gonna do time
到牢里去蹲个三、五年
for receiving stolen property if he doesn’t.
他对杜洛托有什么评语
What kind of vibe is he getting from Toretto?
他很怕他,可是不认为
He’s scared of him, but he doesn’t think
杜洛托会在闲暇时去抢卡车
he’s jackir trucks in his spare time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!