老大,有什么事?
Yeah? What’s up, man?
怎么样?
What’s up?
艾德温
Edwin.
今晚怎么比?
How we doir this tonight?
只赛一场
One race.
赌注两千美金,赢的人全拿
Two-G buy-in. Winner takes all.
海克特,你来管钱
Hector, you’re gonna hold the cash.
为什么由海克特管钱?
Why Hector?
他的车最慢 就算偷钱也跑不远
He’s too slow to make away with the money.
祝你们好运
Good luck, guys.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
我虽然没现金 但是我有车主证
I don’t have any cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car.
你以为会拳击 就是拳王阿里的对手吗
You just can’t climb in the ring with Ali ’cause you think you box.
他知道我打得好
He knows I can box.
我有个提议
So check it out. It’s like this.
谁赢我,我的车就是他的
I lose, the winner takes my car, clean and clear.
但若我赢了,不但拿钱
But if I win, I take the cash,
也希望能赢得你们的尊敬
and I take the respect.
尊敬
Respect.
对某些人来说尊敬蛮重要的
To some people, that’s more important.
那是你的车?
That your car?
这里有一个空气压缩器
I see a cool-air intake.
一个氧化亚氮雾化系统 和四缸涡轮增压引擎
It’s got a NOS-fogger system and a T-four turbo, Dominic.
还有AIC控制器
I see an AIC controller.
直接接到氧化亚氮的喷气嘴
It has direct port nitrous injection.
还有一个独♥立♥的燃料控制系统
Yeah, and a stand-alone fuel management system.
恐怕要花上一万块美金
Not a bad way to spend $10,000.
你看到了吗?
You see that shit?
那么多的氧化亚氮 足够把他炸成碎片
He’s got enough NOS in there to blow himself up, period.
你说我值不值?
What do you say? Am I won’thy?
现在还不知道 不过你可以参加比赛
We don’t know yet. But you’re in.
咱们走
Let’s go.
到底发生了什么事?
What the hell’s goir on around here?
这条路不通,你另外找路吧
Street’s closed, pizza boy. Find another way home.
混♥蛋♥的飙车族
Goddamn street racers.
注意,这里情况很紧张
Iog on 22, code three. Tension is high.
他们把街道封锁了
They’ve blocked the street.
艾德温
Edwin…
不管你赢或输,我都是你的
this is yours, whether you win or lose.
但是如果你赢了,她也是你的
But if you win, you get her too.
你一定会赢
You’re gonna win.
我绝对会赢
I’m gonna win.
接到报告 巴拉肯杂货店发生命案
We had a reported homicide, 187, at Barakian liquor.
格兰岱尔发生命案 警♥察♥全部出动
I’ve got a 187 in Glendale. Cops are all over it.
我们可以开始了
We’re good to roll.
我再重复一次,可以开始了
I repeat, good to roll.
我们开始赛车吧
Let’s race!

Right.
出发!
Go!
太棒了!
Hell, yeah!
天呀,那家伙可真快
Damn, that guy’s fast.
我们急起直追“加油呀!”
Let’s go! “Menage a”!
完了,蒙妮卡泡汤啦
No! Monica!
(警告!危险!)
安静点!
Shut up!
加油呀!
Let’s go now, baby!
你要的全在这里
Here’s what you want, right here.
给你
There you go.
你在和一群小鬼头赛车嘛
You were racir a bunch of skateboards.
把钱交给我妹妹
My sister holds the money.
你要数清楚
Count it.
你就是我的奖品
And you’re my trophy.
蒙妮卡宝贝,怎么样呀?
Hey, Monica! What’s up, baby?
你有毛病吗,又没有赢
What’s your problem, nigga? You didn’t win.
去你的!
Fuck you, then!
你觉得好玩吗?
Was that fun?
老弟,麻烦大了
Got a problem there, huh, buddy?
你傻笑个什么劲
What are you smilir about?
我几乎赢了你
Dude, I almost had you.
你几乎赢我?
You almost had me?
你没赢过我 连车也不是你的了
You never had me. You never had your car.
你换档时乱来一通 哪有那样踩双重离合器的
Granny shifting, not double-clutchir like you should.
好在氧化亚氮 没把空气压缩器给烧掉
You’re lucky that hundred-shot of NOS didn’t blow the welds on the intake.
居然敢说几乎赢我
Almost had me?
现在我和我的天才科学家 得把这部车拆开
Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block…
好把被你烧掉的活塞环给换掉
and replace the piston rings you fried.
你去问问 任何一位真正的赛车手
Ask any racer, any real racer.
不管你是赢一英寸或一哩
It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile.
赢就是赢
Winning’s winning.
请注意,接到报告 在哈松区有飙车族在赛车…
Available units, we have reported street racing along Hawthorne…
要命!警♥察♥来了
Oh, shit! We got cops!
快走!
Go!
唐,上车,快走!
Dom, get in the car! Go!
杜洛托,站住不准走!
Toretto, stop right there!
上车!
Get in!
没想到居然是你来救我
You’re the last person in the world I expected to show up.
我想若能得到你的赏识
I thought if I got in your good graces,
或许你会让我保留这部车
you might let me keep my car.
你是得到我的赏识 可惜我还是要你的车
You are in my good graces, but you ain’t keepir your car.
你车开得不错 以前是开车的吗?
You drive like you’ve done this before. What are you, a wheel man?
不是
No.
那是偷车贼罗
You boost cars?
不是
No. Never.
坐过牢吗?
Ever done time?
只进去过夜而已 没什么大不了的
Couple of overnighters. No big deal.
你不是曾为了偷车 在感化院待过两年吗?
What about the two years in juvie for boostir cars?
在图桑对不对?
Tucson, right?
没错,我叫杰西去查你的资料
Yeah, I had Jesse run a profile on you, Brian Earl Spilner.
如今你可以在网站上 找到任何资料
He’ll find anything on the Web, anything about anybody.
你何必去骗人?
So why bullshit?
那你呢?
So what about you?
在隆波克坐了两年牢
Two years in Lompoc.
我宁愿死也不要回去
I’ll die before I go back.
真倒霉
Oh, great.
怎么了?
What?
今晚将是个漫长的一夜
It’s gonna be a long-ass night, that’s what.
跟我们走
Follow us.
(哲学家孔子)
我们不是已达成协议了吗
I thought we had an agreement.
你走你的路,我过我的桥
You stay away, I stay away.
大家都高兴
Everybody stays happy.
强尼,你要我怎么说呢 我们迷路了
We got lost, Johnny. What do you want me to tell you?
他是谁?
Who’s “we”?
我新请的技工
My new mechanic.
布莱恩,这位是强尼
Brian, meetJohnny Tran.
穿蛇皮裤的那位是蓝斯 是他的表弟
The guy in the snakeskin pants, that’s his cousin, Lance.
什么时候能 和你那部本♥田♥2000赛车呢?
So when are you gonna give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?
这是你的车
This your ride?
本来是我的,现在是他的了
It was. It’s his now.
不是,我还没有验收
No, it’s not. I haven’t taken delivery.
所以是无主的车罗
Then it’s nobody’s car.
有人下了不少功夫嘛
Somebody put in the wrench time.
蓝斯,你说呢?
What do you think, Lance?
看起来很不错
It’s an amazing machine.
的确不错
Yes, indeed.
我们走
Let’s go.
下个月摩哈比沙漠见
I’ll see you in the desert next month.
你一定会输得屁滚尿流
Be ready to have your ass handed to you.
就凭这辆摩托车吗?
You’re gonna need more than that crotch rocket.
到时候你自然会知道
I got somethir for you.
这又是怎么回事?
What the hell was that about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!