Stan, I saved my own ass because I don’t wanna fucking live
过着蛋疼的日子 时间会证明我是对的 斯坦
like a zombie the rest of my life. I paid big time for that right, Stan.
身体上 精神上 智力上都过得体面才是对的
The right to live decent, physically, mentally, intellectually.
所以我打算拷贝那部电影 我会去看的
So I’m gonna get a copy of that movie, I’m gonna watch it,
然后我会想一些有趣的段子
and I’m gonna think of some interesting stuff to say,
然后你要跟我一起参加 知道吗?
and you’re gonna come with me to that debate. You understand?
要知道 作为回报 我保证
And for that, you know what? I promise,
我会在自传里为你美言两句
I’ll give you a good write-up in my memoirs.
– 你真是疯了 – 我知道
– You’re insane. – I know.
是的
Yeah.
座谈会上见
I’ll see you at the debate.
别妄想我去你的座谈会
Don’t expect me to come to your debate.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for your support.
你好 唐·卢奇斯 还好吗?
Salut, Don Luchese. How are you?
我找到了的乔瓦尼·孟佐尼的踪迹
I’m on the trail of Giovanni Manzoni.
你确定吗? 我们已经找遍了法国南部
Are you sure? We looked all over the south of France for this guy.
那混♥蛋♥藏在诺曼底
The bastard’s hiding out in Normandy.
去那儿找他算账 还有他的整个家族
Head over there and make him pay. Him and all his family.
他具体在什么地方?
Where is he exactly?
沃伦·布雷克!
Warren Blake!
赶紧 快一点
Hurry up, a little quicker.
走
Go on.
沃伦·布雷克
Warren Blake.
你的分数没什么可说的
There’s not much to say about your grades.
20题里对了15题 刚好合格 这没什么问题
Fifteen out of 20, right across the board. No problem there.
现在 我们来谈谈你的行为
Now, let’s talk about your conduct,
以及我收到的关于你的22条投诉
and the 22 complaints I have received about you.
投诉? 什么投诉?
Complaints? About what?
你挑一个吧
Take your pick.
打架 受贿 仗势欺人
Assault, corruption, bullying,
恐吓学生 老师 成人
threatening students, teachers, adults.
你想从哪个开始?
Where do you want to start?
我要找我的律师
I want to see my lawyer.
我的眼睛已经疼到极限了
My eyes are killing me from watching him too much.
– 他在干嘛? – 没什么 他只是坐在桌子前
– Well, what’s he doing? – Nothing. He’s just sitting at his desk.
– 你好 – 贝拉 是我
– Hello? – Belle? It’s me.
我知道是你 亲爱的
I know it’s you, sweetheart.
– 是男朋友 – 考试怎么样?
– It’s the boyfriend. – How did it go?
很好 我学过的知识都出了
Fine. All the stuff I studied for came up.
我后来迅速检查了一遍 我想我几乎全都做对了
I had a quick check afterwards and I think I got pretty much everything right.
我为你骄傲 你今晚坐列车回家吗?
I’m so proud of you. Are you coming home on the train tonight?
不 我要去巴黎待几天
Uh, no. I’m going to stay in Paris for a few days.
我爸爸来了 我也必须开始找公♥寓♥了
My father’s in town and I have to start looking for an apartment.
不要太小 最好有个浴缸
Well, nothing too small and maybe one that has a bathtub.
按我的预算 它不可能大过一个鞋盒
On my budget, it won’t be much bigger than a shoebox.
鞋盒也可以 只要它有张床
A shoebox is fine as long as it has a bed.
贝拉 你是个很棒的人
Belle, you’re a wonderful person.
太棒了 那是个难忘的经历
Amazing, even. And it was an unforgettable experience.
经历?
An experience?
我是说…
Yeah, I mean…
一个美好的时刻
a fabulous moment.
我把全身心都献给你了
I gave you my heart and soul,
我之前可从没给过任何人
things I’ve never given to anybody before,
而你就把它说成”一个美好的时刻”?
and you wanna call it “a fabulous moment”?
你说得对 那不仅仅是如此 但是…
Yes, you’re right. It was much more than that, but…
没错 那不仅仅是如此而已 我选择了你 亨利
You’re right, it was more than that. I chose you, Henri.
贝拉 我还没有准备好 我家里没有那么多钱…
Belle, I’m not ready for that. My family doesn’t have very much money…
– 真是个混♥蛋♥ – 而且他们需要我
– What an asshole. – And they’re relying on me.
– 不应该用这种方式 – 拜托 竟然打电♥话♥分手?
– That’s not the way to do it. – Come on. Over the phone?
我不能把这些都扔下不管 就为了…
I can’t drop everything just like that for…
– 为了什么? – 贝拉 试着理解一下
– For? – Belle, try to understand.
再过几个星期 也许我们就又能见面了
Let’s give it a few weeks and maybe we can meet up now and then.
面对面吗?
From door to door?
贝拉…
Belle…
爱是唯一
Love was the only thing
能把我从疯狂生活里拯救出来的东西
that could take me away from my crazy life.
这本来是我唯一的希望
It was my only hope.
但你毁了它
And you crushed it.
– 她才十七岁 – 我真想亲自扇他一巴掌
– Seventeen years old. – Slap him in the face myself.
– 不能这样分手 – 难以置信
– That’s not the way to do it. – Unbelievable.
我警告你 弗雷德 说错一句话 我就把你关在房♥子里一年
I’m warning you, Fred. One word out of line, I’ll lock you in this house for one year.
斯坦 你要休息一下吗?
Stan, will you relax?
我们不会让他们失望的
We’re not gonna go shake nobody down.
我们去阿夫尔河畔的舍浪看一场电影
We’re gonna go watch a movie at Cholong-sur-Avre.
仅此而已
That’s all.
– 想走路去吗? – 不 我们开车去
– Want to walk? – No, we’ll take my car.
– 你看过那部电影吗? – 听都没听过
– You ever see that movie? – Never heard of it.
神父 我成功赶过来了
Father, I managed to get away.
– 哦… – 你不能待在这里
– Ow… – You. You can’t stay here.
– 怎么了? – 你的忏悔整周都困扰着我
– What’s wrong? – Your confession has haunted me all week.
– 你怎么能活得那么让人讨厌? – 那不就是忏悔的重点吗?
– How can you live such a hellish existence? – Isn’t that the point of confessing?
你们家就是邪恶的化身
Your family is the incarnation of evil,
你的生活和恶魔签订了无期契约
and your life is a never-ending pact with the devil.
看在上帝的份上 离开这个圣洁的地方
Leave this holy place, for the love of God.
愿您喜欢
Enjoy the show.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢
– Thank you. – Merci.
– 好朋友 是吧? – 是的
– Good crowd. Huh? – Yeah.
要是他们把你的照片放在封面或者报纸上
If they’d put your picture out front or in the newspaper,
我们肯定能卖♥♥光
we would have a sell-out.
你打算整晚都唉声叹气吗?
Are you gonna moan and groan all night?
你就不能坐下来休息一下 享受一下?
Can’t you just sit down and relax and enjoy it?
我们做了那么久的朋友 这可是我们第一次的男人之夜
In our long friendship, this is our first-ever guys’ night out.
– 朋友吗? – 是啊
– Friendship? – Yeah.
我是说 你可能是我在这个世界上最讨厌的家伙
I mean, you’re probably the guy I hate the most in this whole fucking world,
但我们已经认识九年十年了吧?
but we’ve known each other what, nine, ten years already?
我的自♥由♥是基于我对你的崇高敬意
My freedom is based on the deep respect that I have for you.
解释下 既然你讨厌我 我们怎么会是朋友呢?
Explain how that works. How can we have a friendship when you hate me?
这是可以的 看看我最好的朋友 我把他们都杀了
It works just fine. Look at my best friends, I killed them all.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
呃… 我亲爱的朋友们
Uh… My dear friends,
很抱歉因为一个技术问题耽误了
apologies for the delay which was due to certain technical issues.
很不幸 像前两次发生的状况一样
Unfortunately as has happened on two previous occasions,
诺曼底的电影资料馆发错了电影
la Cinémathèque de Normandie has sent us the wrong film.
这个问题解决了
Well, that’s one problem solved.
– 来吧 我请你去喝东西 – 但是 在这不幸的混乱中
– Come on, I’ll buy you a drink. – But in this unfortunate mix-up,
我们收到另一部美国电影 也是以美国为背景的
we received another American film, also set in the US.
而且我保证布雷克先生作为一名纽约人 可以证明这一点
And I’m sure that Mr. Blake, as a New Yorker, will be able to confirm,
我是说 证明这部电影背景的真实性
I would say, the authenticity of the film’s setting.
当然 如果他赏脸… 留下来的话
If, of course, he does us the honor of… of staying?
呃… 我试试吧 我会尽力的 没问题
Uh… I’ll try, yeah. I’ll try my best. Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢布雷克先生 谢谢你为另一部
Thank you, Mr. Blake, for staying for this other film,
同样是大♥师♥作品的电影留下来
which is also a masterpiece.
著名导演马丁·斯科西斯
One of the very best
最好的作品之一
by the famous director Martin Scorsese.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请观赏”盗亦有道”
Goodfellas.
– 好了 就这样吧 我们走 – 不行 我们要留下来
– All right, that’s it. Come on. – No, we’re staying.
别傻了 拜托
Don’t be stupid. Come on.
我们现在跑出去会吸引10倍注意力的
We’ll draw ten times more attention to ourselves by running out now.
他们会想知道我们在逃避什么
They’re gonna wonder what we’re running away from.
我不打算花两个小时听你天马行空地
I’m not gonna spend two hours listening to you rhapsodize
介绍你们家族的家庭视频
about your family’s home videos.
这是部好电影啊 斯坦 整个屏幕都是歹徒
It’s a good movie, Stan. Gangsters all over the screen,
像你一样的高级警♥察♥会感到兴奋的
that’s gotta be a turn-on for a top cop like you.
我打赌这是你私底下打飞机时最喜欢的电影
I bet it’s your favorite secret jerk-off movie.
你可以验证我的话
You could tell me.
你会喜欢它的结尾的 我保证
You’re gonna like the way it ends. I guarantee.
自我有记忆以来 我一直想成为一名歹徒
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.
天啊! 你吓尿我了!
Jesus! You scared the shit out of me!
你在干嘛? 要出走?